Home > Boyfriend > Justin Bieber Tells Oprah Of His Love For Selena Gomez: ”I feel like she’s just one of the most genuine people,”

by mega on November 26, 2012

in Boyfriend

The status of their relationship is unclear after their recent break up.
But a loved-up Justin Bieber was full of praise for his on-off girlfriend Selena Gomez during an interview with Oprah Winfrey recorded last month.

”I am all about genuine people, and I feel like she’s just one of the most genuine people,’ he told the talk show host in the chat which aired on Sunday night. ‘She just has a good heart. And I can talk to her about anything.”

Happier memories: Justin discussed his love for on-off girlfriend Selena Gomez
Acknowledging she was his ‘girlfriend,’ Justin said he made sure they were always together, when caught by the paparazzi.

”I never make her separate from me because I don’t ever want her to feel like I’m ashamed with her,’ he said. ‘If we get away, we’re getting away together, at least.”

He also admitted to being unable to resist public displays of affection with Selena, revealing that the most romantic thing he had done for her was arranging dinner in the middle of the Staples Centre, with a viewing of Titanic on the big screen.

The couple are said to have broken up earlier this month, but were spotted together at an American Music Awards after party last week.

But, initially mindful of Selena getting death threats from his legions of fans, Justin admits he had to think hard about going public with the relationship.

“I’m always thoughtful about my fans,’ he said. ‘People will say means things but I need to be happy. I can’t be single my own life. If I can be with everybody, with all of the fans I could!”

However, Oprah was more stern with the star about his professed plans to be married by the time he was 25, and urged him to rethink – ‘I think 25′s too young,’ she declared.

‘You are Oprah and you’re telling me not to get married at 25. I should provably listen to you,’ Justin replied. ‘We’ll see when I get there but I’m not there yet.’

danci November 26, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Justin really loves Sel

Kuilani November 26, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Aww Justin is so in love with Selena., she’s gorgeous and very grounded., I love her style., i’m so aww of Justin and Selena.? He’s crazy about her., he’s so love with her.? There tweets are so adorable and very cute., I love how Justin calls Selena babe., Justin also hopes one day to call Selena his wife one day., I love Justin and Selena., they are amazing couple who I adore and love them., I dont know why anyone would hate them., I adore Selena., such amazing and very elegant actress., Justin is so aww of his beautiful elegant girlfriend.,

david b conway November 27, 2012 at 9:56 am

hi it,s me again david conway i know a lot off pepole just on the on line internet web site,s just hate,s me just for no reason and i do,nt blame them also by selena gomez and walt disney production company , im sorry for sharing my soft ware what i have on my computer and now that i wont do that any more , , but i what to share with selena gomez just what i sing on you tube video channel and 1 new thing i am starting to now is selena gomez , on my you tube as we speck and i love to share winch song,s that i am singing just by selena gomez , on her web site here , love david b conway

david b conway November 27, 2012 at 10:03 am

AND 1 , SONG I LOVE TO SING BY SELENA GOMEZ , IS , I LIKE THE LOVE SONG , , 2 SECOND SONG I LOVE TO SING BY SELENA GOMEZ IS CALLED , MY DELIMA AND THE THIRD BY SELENA GOMEZ , IS , I PROMES YOU AND THE SONG OF , THE WAY YOU LOVE ME , JUST BY SELENA GOMEZ , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY ,

Cierra November 26, 2012 at 6:12 pm

get married please jelena forever<e

Joey November 26, 2012 at 6:14 pm

stay with selena forever you’re the only guy that never do bad stuff about girls you have a good connection with her

JelenaFan November 26, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Are they still together?? cuz Some other site are saying There done for Good?? Lil Help Here

Amanda November 27, 2012 at 12:33 am

They got back together few weeks ago but idk bout now cuz it said somethin bout his love was there or somethin bout her so idk

ashley November 27, 2012 at 4:35 am

I swear this couple is soooo confusing!!!!!!!!!

Joey November 27, 2012 at 5:32 pm

no it’s not you just what the internet says lmao bitches

guest November 27, 2012 at 6:59 pm

javi November 27, 2012 at 8:46 pm

to the you ones in this website they are trying to get back together. at least he’s the one who want’s her back and she’s got her doubts. at least she’s in ny and justin concert is in ny so maybe they still want to get back together. in y opinion if he wants selena back he should beg hard.

...... November 27, 2012 at 9:52 pm

THIS IS HOW I SEE IT I THINK THEY BROKE UP CUZ NONE OF THERE PPL HAS CAME OUT AND SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE BREAK-UP SHE HASNT BEEN WEARING HER PROMISE RING THAT JUSTIN GAVE HER SELENA FRIENDS BEEN THERE WITH HER SHE HASNT BEEN TO ANY OF HIS SHOW SINCE THEY WENT THERE OWN WAY SO I THINK THERE DONE OTHER PPL ARE SAYING THERE DONE EVEN RADIO SATIONS ARE SAYING THERE DONE EVEN DIFFERENT WEBSITES ARE SAYING JELENA IS OVER!!!!!!! ONE SAID THAT SELENA WILL NOT TAKE JUSTIN BACK AND OTHERS ARE JUSTIN WAS IN A CLUB WITH DIFFERENT GIRLS OR A SELENA LOOK LIKE

Jelena November 27, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Justin and Selena make an AWESOME COUPLE I LOVE THEM <3

...... November 27, 2012 at 11:40 pm

They arent even together Nomore!!!

Joey November 28, 2012 at 3:31 am

they are stupid fuck

ashley November 28, 2012 at 4:24 am

How yu know?

Joey November 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

bitches aint smart they’re back together stupid fuck drink bleach xo

DOST November 28, 2012 at 8:09 am

genuine indeed.

david b conway November 27, 2012 at 11:18 am

i just made a mis steak in my spelling of the last song i sang on you tube video , the one that i love the best by selena gomez songs is , the way i love you i love to sing thoses songs on you tube , , and i do love to sing with the song called , the year with out a rain just by selena gomez , i just finish the song by demi lovato and nick and joe joans and miley cryus and and selena gomez , it,s called , send it on , love david b conway