Home > Family, News, Selena's Home > More Photos: Selena Gomez Coming Home To Her House in Dallas, Texas!

More Photos: Selena Gomez Coming Home To Her House in Dallas, Texas!

by admin on November 14, 2012

in Family, News, Selena's Home

Selena coming home to her house in Dallas, Texas :)

nonsense selena November 15, 2012 at 9:52 am

idiot

javi November 15, 2012 at 1:11 pm

i thought you beliebers where happy that she left justin so why the hell are you doing here?

david b conway November 15, 2012 at 11:01 am

no comment but i what to say hi my name is david conway

cierra November 15, 2012 at 5:38 pm

i like how she wears (:

david b conway November 15, 2012 at 6:35 pm

im not justin bieber fan so much , i use to to be selena gomez , side just before she was datting justin bieber , love david conway

your mom. November 15, 2012 at 9:22 pm

i hate slutlena homez and selenators suck diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :)

david b conway November 16, 2012 at 5:26 am

I JUST GOT SOME SAD NEWS JUST FOR MIS , SELENA GOMEZ , AND WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY IT JUST CAME TO ME TONIGHT ,PLEASE ,IM STARTING TO LAUGH RIGHT NOW , SHE JUST TOLD US ABOUT THE ENDING OFF THE 1 HOUR TV SPECIAL WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END OF THE 1 HOUR TV SPECIAL JUST ABOUT ALEX RUSSO IS GOING TO BE A MORTAL AT THE END OF THE TV SPECIAL , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

Steven d Howard June 25, 2013 at 4:54 pm

I’m your biggest fan in the world no one can top it and I love your look I hope you can call me at 1606-496-6245

Maddie February 19, 2014 at 5:19 pm

I your Mom, shut up, shut your mom, go get deported. Kids love selena gomez. So you shouldn’t act like bitch asshole in front of them bitch. Oh I’m sorry did I just call you a bitch. Ha well now yo learn your lesson bitch.

Maddie February 19, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Hey Steven Howard, no I’m her biggest fan I love her. Mo re than you do. My door is covered of pictures of her. So beat that. I’m her number 1 fan. Btw I just called you,

Maddie February 19, 2014 at 5:41 pm

I your mom, your not even smart for saying that bitch.

Maddie February 19, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Who ever you we your Mom person on here, you will know who
I’m talking about you SUCK BITCH!!!!! No one likes you.

selena gomez house in texas, selena gomez house in dallas, Selena Gomez in Dallas, selena gomez texas home, selena gomez dallas house, selena gomez\s house in texas, when is selena gomez coming to dallas texas, selena gomezs house in texas, www selena gomez home, where is selena gomez house in texas,