Home > Dream Out Loud, News, Photoshoot, Pictures > More Pictures: Selena Gomez Behind the scenes of Dream Out Loud Spring Collection 2013!

by admin on November 28, 2012

in Dream Out Loud, News, Photoshoot, Pictures

Selena Gomez Behind the scenes of Dream Out Loud Spring Collection 2013.

So Beautiful :)

Encuestas Para Latinos

ntent/plugins/WPRobot3/images/5c331__tumblr_me5q01FwXj1r81g3ao10_500.jpg” alt=”" />

zp8497586rq
danci November 29, 2012 at 3:23 pm

So beatiful. Like your 2 dress :)

Joey November 29, 2012 at 6:24 pm

awww

:-) selenator:-) November 29, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Selena looks so cute !!!and iam so hapyy that she is back togheter whit jb !!

david b conway November 29, 2012 at 10:05 pm

i just wish that selena gomez can just produce just another 1 hour tv special for her old tv show by later next year 2013 , love david conway

david b conway November 29, 2012 at 10:14 pm

just because she did it what the second sequel motion picture , and this will be grand finale episode , and i will make the extra bonus feature,s just for it if selena gomez , let me to , love david b conway

selena November 29, 2012 at 11:32 pm

She’s so beautiful I love her she is my idol :)

Sarah (selenator) November 30, 2012 at 12:48 pm

I love her so much!

david b conway December 2, 2012 at 11:18 am

im so sorry for junky up this web site just with my stupid comments lately here i just wish i know how can i take them off just from my stupid comments , and second question i have here and to walt disney company just for my last comment i will say just about them here , all the time that i was fighting and attacking at walt disney production company , i was on the you tube just for over a month i was singing a ,lot just with demi lovato and joans bother music on you tube , and my goal i was trying to do is that just to continue on untill march of next year 2013 , and that make,s my goal 4 year,s on you tube , and that is not a joke to play with pepole , love david b conway

Selena mega fan!!! December 24, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I LOVE THAT SECOND OUTFIT. She’s simply gorgeous.

Selenator December 27, 2012 at 10:50 pm

like like

Selenator December 27, 2012 at 10:49 pm

look at how amazing she is. There are no words to describe

Masel January 6, 2013 at 7:18 pm

..I LOVE IT..Could they deliver the item to the EU?

Comments on this entry are closed.

selena gomez gola 2013, selena gomez gola, Dream Out Loud By Selena Gomez 2013, gola selena gomez, selena gomez 2013 pics, selena gomez beautiful dreams gallery, selena gomez dream out loud photoshoot 2013, photo selena gomez 2013, selena gomez gola 2012, selena gomez beautiful dream,