Home > Friends, Instagram, News, Pictures, Twitter, Wizards Of Waverly Place > New Picture: “crazy wizards :)” (instagram update)

New Picture: “crazy wizards :)” (instagram update)

by admin on November 3, 2012

in Friends, Instagram, News, Pictures, Twitter, Wizards Of Waverly Place

“crazy wizards :)

david b conway November 3, 2012 at 7:14 pm

i what to be nice again and to tell selena gomez , can she do another second 1 hour tv special just for her wizards of waerly place the show just before the tv show die,s out , love david conway

david b conway November 3, 2012 at 9:30 pm

and to think about her status off her tv fans are more than the the older fan,s that she has there are the viewer,s of selena gomez does she what to lose them next may i ask here , and i guess i was right about the question of she might be for gotten just before the year of 2014 comes up soon , love david conway

nonsense selena November 4, 2012 at 11:32 am

girl is nonsence………… selena gomez is f*********

david b conway November 5, 2012 at 8:47 am

just for selena gomez and walt disney company and this web site as well im so sorry for acting up and beinging so mean at selena gomez and walt disney production company , the only reason why i am just acting up to much , i just got in,saulteded just by selena gomez boy friend web site justin bieber zone fansite they told me that i can,t not be a big fan just to selena gomez , just after they told me that im to old and creppy looking just after i told them just about my age and they told me that they will stop me , just to go on any more of selena gomez and justin bieber web site,s they will blog me for it , im so sorry i did it say what happened than , that,s why i was blog just from disney infonet .com web site before and they are using my access on my computer just because i told them that just what i had on my computer and my google chrome as well , and i did told them just about face book and the twitter account i have , love david conway

david b conway November 5, 2012 at 9:11 am

that,s why we had that hacked before it was coming just from justin bieber zone fansite and that,s why google chrome was hacked as well just at the same time , love david conway

david b conway November 5, 2012 at 9:23 am

and the last part it was teenager girl that love,s harry styles just from the 1 dreaction band she told me that i have to long on the justin bieber zone fansite just to make a comment , and the same girl in, saulteded selena gomez , she what,s to use her acttack dog,s just to kill selena gomez , and i will post more when ever i know more here , love david conway

david b conway November 5, 2012 at 9:24 am

her nick name before was ,ninja girl as well

david b conway November 5, 2012 at 9:37 am

because i have to be a pre,teen age just to love selena gomez , and justin bieber as well , and i have to be a pre,teen just to be on the justin bieber zone fansite , and that,s all i know what now im so sorry for junky up this web site , and now that i said what i what to say now , im not coming here not for a long time ok selena gomez fans as well , love david conway