Home > News, Pictures, Twitter > New Picture: "On our way to the UNICEF snowflake ball!!" -Selena Gomez on Twitter!

by mega on November 28, 2012

in News, Pictures, Twitter

Gal pals: Selena posted a picture of herself travelling to the event with her younger siste
<div style=Gana Dinero Escribiendo. Regalamos $50 A Nuevos Afiliados!

r earlier in the night” width=”500″ />

Selena posted a picture of herself travelling to the event of UNICEF snowflake ball with her younger sister earlier in the night :)

zp8497586rq
david b conway November 28, 2012 at 10:59 am

i love to say here just if i was a book arthur just for children book,s and if i was writting the book,s for the wizards of waverly place just in my verision i love to kill off alex russo in my book , love david b conway

david b conway November 28, 2012 at 11:30 am

i just got my book title just how alex russo will be kill off , it,s called , who kill,s alex russo , love david b conway

:-) selenator:-) November 28, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Hey selena looks great…………but I think she don’t have any sister or brother?????

Kuilani November 28, 2012 at 2:41 pm

That’s. Her cuz Priscilla, they both look gorgeous as always., I love that Selena can take her friends and family with her to events., she looks very elegant in her dress.,

NorwegianSunshine November 28, 2012 at 2:47 pm

lol Selena is an only child.

elaine b November 28, 2012 at 3:41 pm

Its her cousin :)

Joey November 28, 2012 at 4:07 pm

someone who posted say ”her younger sister” you’re wrong that’s her cousin x to the fucking o

...... November 28, 2012 at 4:35 pm

isnt she datinq Justin bieber again?

javi November 28, 2012 at 4:41 pm

i think they are but keeping it low for now. just in case he cheats on her again. she could date shia lebouf his single.

Joey November 28, 2012 at 9:16 pm

you’re so stupid are you from planet mars

JAY November 28, 2012 at 9:57 pm

THAT’S HER COUSIN, SHE’S AN ONLY CHILD.

...... November 28, 2012 at 10:49 pm

@joey how yuu know they are?

Joey November 29, 2012 at 5:31 pm

your so fucking dumb they said it drink bleach instead xo ;)

david b conway November 28, 2012 at 10:52 pm

just with this , problems that selena gomez is doing thses day,s just with her younger disney fans lately that,s why i am so mad and hurtful just at selena gomez , it,s not about i do,nt love selena gomez at all and her younger fan,s i do care about pepole but i do,nt know just about her im so sorry every one , i just what to know what is selena gomez , excuse for not to do the second sequel motion picture not for i wasn,t trying to punsh it in her face about , im so sorry selena gomez and her fan,s , i just do,nt know what it feel,s like of loving the up sit sex with a female just like selena gomez , just for a fan before just because she is a female star celebrity that like,s my comin interest and many more fan,s comin interest ,, i know that selena has a good heart , but i just read in the tinger magazine just about she what,s to act like she is out grown her younger disney fan,s , it just hurt,s me to think that the lttie kids are not pepole to just from a selfinsh selena gomez , mind , i what to love selena marie gomez , but how can i do that may i ask just when she is losing her atitatude all the time , love david b conway , you do,nt have to reply selena and fan,s

david b conway November 28, 2012 at 11:30 pm

I AM GOING TO FOR GET MY PAST COMMENTS POST HERE I KNOW THAT I WAS SO HURTFUL TO MUCH ON PEPOLE , AND NOW THAT I WHAT TO MAKE UP WITH PEPOLE AND NOT TO BE MEAN AT FAN,S , EVERY ONE KNOW,S THAT SELENA GOMEZ , IS LOSING HER FAN BASS JUST FROM HER MUSIC AND HER FAN,S AT WALT DISNEY COMPANY , AND DO,NT WORRY PEPOLE ON THIS WEB SITE I WILL NOT HURT YOU HERE , YOU MIGHT NOT LOVE ME OR TO LIKE ME THAT,S FIND BUT SELENA GOMEZ , JUST HAVE TO KNOW THAT JUST ABOUT HER FAN BASS AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL COME BACK HERE AGAIN , I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU DO,NT WHAT ME HERE , I DO,NT HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOU OK , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

Comments on this entry are closed.

SELENA GOMES WITH HERSISTER, unicef snowflake ball 2012 selena gomez,