Home > Boyfriend > New Report Says: Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Did Not Get In A Fight On Their Date Night!

by mega on November 23, 2012

in Boyfriend

According to a new report, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber did not get in a fight on their date night just before the American Music Awards. A source is now claiming that Selena and Justin stormed out of the restaurant they were set to have dinner in because of all of the attention they were getting.

An insider spoke about the subject, via Radar Online:

There was no blow up. Selena is just super embarrassed by all of this attention surrounding their relationship and she got upset when they sat down and people were staring and pulling out their cell phones. She was uncomfortable and wanted out of there, and that’s why they left almost immediately.
The source also gave the reason that Selena didn’t attend the AMAs with Justin as planned:

Selena didn’t go to the AMAs because she hadn’t been feeling well and she knew all eyes would be on their relationship. She wanted the focus to be Justin’s accomplishments. She went to the after-parties to show her support, but still felt bad, which is why she ended up in the hospital with a throat infection.
Selena did take a trip to the ER to get her throat checked, but we heard she was given a clean bill of health.

What are your thoughts on all of these new details?Leave your comment below!

david b conway November 24, 2012 at 9:29 am

hi my name is david conway

Selena gomez :* November 24, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Hello! Love xoxo kiss

Selena gomez November 24, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Hello azərbaycança danışan yazsın

Kuilani November 26, 2012 at 12:37 pm

I would to be embrassed if ppl were taking pictures of us while we were eating., poor Selena., I would to be annoyed that ppl are taking our pictures when were eating.? Some ppl have no common sense whatsoever.? I love seeing them together.?

david b conway November 25, 2012 at 8:15 am

i have a public statement just to this web site and to justin bieber zone fansite and to the justin bieber shrine blog 2012 web site and many more web site,s just about selena gomez only and to the walt disney production company , and to the fans of both of them justin and selena gomez , and my public statement is that this might sound harsh on here , but i have to say it any away , just with my bad behavior and by beinging a big jerk on the internet on line , im going to call my self harsh comments just about my self only, and let,s face it im just a fuck retard butt hole and a leaving hell , and plus i am al,so a baster case , and may be i an shit baster case as well , im just saying thoses thing to my self and no else love david b conway

david b conway November 25, 2012 at 9:49 am

im so sorry selena gomez you said many times that to get boots of confess in your self and this boots is mind way to confess in my self by calling my self name,s harsh comment,s that i feel in side , most thses harsh comments are from my past in high school , i had jerk,s in high school just when i was selena gomez , age and thoses thing are what they say to me , im not a super star just like selena gomez just with her fame and mega star that,s what pepole like punk,s just likes to call kids just from the retardation headcape kids just like me i get that every day that i shop with my mother a,lot some times ,and thank you for saying hi to me selena gomez , why not have a empt post here just for me to you selena gomez , and no one does,nt have to read our comments to much here , love david b conway

david b conway November 25, 2012 at 11:22 am

IM GOING TO FINISH THIS COMMENT ISSUE HERE JUST FOR SELENA GOMEZ , TONIGHT , BUT SELENA GOMEZ YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALL MY COMMENTS I GAVE TO SELENA GOMEZ OFF THIS WEB SITE IT,S ONLY FOR WALT DISNEY AND SELENA GOMEZ TO READ PLEASE , , JUST AFTER I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND BY HAVING JERKS AND PUNKS JUST LIKES TO CALL ME HARSH COMMENTS DOING THE TIME OF HIGH SCHOOL AND AFTER HIGH SCHOOL , THE MOST PEPOLE OUT SIDE ALWAY,S CALL,S BAD NAMES IN MY PAST AND I USE TO DO PUT MY SELF DOWN AFTER THAT TIME , AND I DECIED TO QUIT HIGH SCHOOL AND I WENT TO COLLEGE ON ,MY OWN JUST BY TAKING CLASS IN COOKING AND I JUST GOT MY DEGREE IN COOKING AS WELL , AND I DO LOVE TO SING BY MY SELF JUST WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OF AGE , , AND PLEASE TAKE ALL COMMENTS OFF THIS WEB SITE , JUST BEFORE ANY ONE ELSE ISREADING THIS COMMENTS PLEASE , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY