Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez Attacks Justin Bieber & Model Barbara Palvin Over Their Antics @The Victoria’s Secret Show!

by mega on November 9, 2012

in Boyfriend

After Barbara tweeted that she didn’t like Selena – and hung out with Justin at the Victoria’s Secret show – Selena couldn’t bite her tongue.

It’ll help if you can channel the mind of teenager while reading this. A highly charged one at that.

Let’s start at the beginning. Eleven months ago, supermodel Barbara Palvin did a video webchat and offered to sing her fans a song of their choice, before remarking sarcastically: “I don’t like Selena Gomez by the way…”

No one cared about that back then.

Fast forward all the way up until this Wednesday, to Justin Bieber’s performance at the Victoria Secret’s show in New York.

Who happened to be there? Selena Gomez-hater and all-round beautiful Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin.

You can probably see where this is going now… but GUESS who happened to hit it off with said Selena Gomez-hater backstage? Only Justin himself!

The pair were seen posing for cosy snaps together, plus retweeted each other’s messages before and after the lingerie show.

Barbara posted this one, writing: ‘Okay sooo because u guys were askin for it! with @justinbieber! you were great tonight!’

Hanging out with Justin after the show in her dressing gown, Barbara was also seen posing with Justin’s manager Scooter Braun and director Alfredo Flores.

At this point, Justin’s ‘Beliebers’ started doing some serious research on Barbara and somehow tracked down the clip of her saying: “I don’t like Selena Gomez by the way…” Yikes!

You can hear Barbara’s comment about Selena at three and a half minutes in…

They then began tweeting the statement at Selena, which can’t have been particularly nice for the singer – who is busy filming Wizards of Waverly Place with hunk Gregg Sulkin (who she has been busy tweeting about every three minutes).

Fast forward twenty four hours and Selena has obviously been doing some research of her own, digging out another picture of Justin and Barbara.

No doubt fuming about the whole situation, Selena tweeted the picture along with the simple – and TELLING – message: ‘…’

It shows Justin posing with pal Lil Twist, with Barbara poking her head in in the background during some sort of house party. Whether it was after the Victoria’s Secret show or another time, we’re not sure, but there’s obviously some hostility there.

‘What does it all mean?’

Do you think Selena and Justin are over, and Selena is seriously upset about Justin hanging out with Barbara? Or, do you think the group is just joking over how upset fans are getting over the situation? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!

Source: mirror.co.uk

sastika loves jelena November 9, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I really don’t know what to say!!!I NEVER WISH THEM TO SPLIT!!!pls god help me!! I LOVE THEM TOGETHER.. I’m freaking out right now..n SO rude of Barbara!!! uuff!!! I still wish this rumors would BE UNTRUE N Fake about breakups!! I LOVE JUSTIN I LOVE SELENA AND LOVE JELENA 4ever

jelenaforever November 11, 2012 at 3:55 pm

its not fair! DX
They were like the perfect couple:((

JelenaFan.. November 9, 2012 at 3:05 pm

this is true? are they broken up now?

KAHANI November 9, 2012 at 3:52 pm

BARBARA IS A LITTLE TO OLD FOR JUSTIN. BESIDES JUSTIN SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND THAT I LOVE HER. i JUST THINK SELENA IS HURT BY ALL THE RUMORS. I HOPE JUSTIN SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT HE IS SO LOVE WITH SELENA AND DOESN’T WANT BARBABA. AS FRIEND. BESIDES JUSTIN AND SELENA HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR THREE YEARS. I DON’T THINK JUSTIN GOING THROW THAT AWAY FOR SOME MODEL THAT HE HAS KNOWN FOR LIKE WHAT A MINUTE. JUSTIN AND SELENA HAVE BEEN THOUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER. I DON’T THINK JUSTIN WILL BE THAT STUPID TO THROW IT ALL AWAY FOR SOME ” SHALL I SAY IT SLUT.

Tisa November 9, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Agreed 100% well said!!!!!

JelenaFan.. November 9, 2012 at 4:25 pm

i Hope these Rumors will go away soon Ima gonna be honest to im sadd to because ima a fan of both of them i look out for both of them i just dnt want them hurt iLove selena and justin Together:)

Monica November 9, 2012 at 5:03 pm

She’s 19 lol

KAHANI November 9, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I HEAR THAT BARBARA HAS A BOYFRIEND. SO THEY AREN’T TOGETHER. BESIDES NO ONE KNOW WHAT JUSTIN OR SELENA IS THINKING OR FEELING FOR THOSE AROUND THEM AND OF COURSE THERE BEST FRIENDS AND SELENA’S GIRLS WHO I WOULD THINK THAT SHE CAN TRUST SO MUCH WITH HER SECRETS AND WHATS GOING THROUGH WITH JUSTIN. I HOPE THEY SPEND THE HOLIDAYS TOGETHER AND HIS BDAY COMING SOON.

Amanda November 9, 2012 at 6:34 pm

How would u know she to old for him his 18 he can date who ever he wants now and look at Selena she’s 20 it’s the same thing . I guess she to old for him too .. Selena is gonna get hurt there gonna be a car fight with her and the vicotira secret model . Plus that models better then selena she’s a model how can he miss that . Justin is always busy so he can just leave her and be with someone else who isn’t such a jealous drama queen . Justin is obviously is gonna cheat on Selena again when that happens ill laugh again . Selena leave that bitch his obviously not into to her or else he would tell that model to lay off

zulaikha zairi lazli December 4, 2012 at 9:18 am

i agree,,truthly i didn’t like barbara palvin,,Barbara are not beauty

Alex March 31, 2013 at 12:12 am

Yeah!Barbara is a slut and use all the mean words,it suits her… Justin is a lover and three years with his love of all time,he is’nt a fool to leave that all away for just a girl whom he met and known for just a minnte…

Tisa November 9, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Barbara is causing trouble cause shes jealous Selena has what she wants!!!

Gloomy January 8, 2013 at 4:51 am

I Agree

catgirl November 9, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Barbara is really sexy girl and Selena is amazingly pretty . I think Justin should date with whoever he wants !! but if chose Barbara I’m gonna miss Selena . I’m BELİEBER forever

IMPROUD November 9, 2012 at 5:00 pm

justin should stay with selena cause i love jelena hope this is fake and a rumor

LinLiN November 9, 2012 at 5:07 pm

she’s a bitch that Barbara. She stole Justin away from Selena and how dare she say ‘ I HATE SELENA GOMEZ BY THE WAY ‘. You’re just making me angry bitch and I never want you to date Justin Bieber. You just find a man that has no GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! Selena is already heartbroken that you tried to steal Justin. Jelena is the cutest couple and they have already been together for more than a year. So bitch please get the hell outta town and don’t you ever come back. mhmm

Maya November 12, 2012 at 4:06 pm

She didn’t ‘try to steal justin.’ She took a picture with him and went out with him and a bunch of other people. Barbara has a boyfriend.

Cierra November 9, 2012 at 5:29 pm

watch out if barbara dated justin she gonna use him as a fame cause selena is with justin which is ”jelena” its selena and justin relationship js dating a model talking and saying ”she doesn’t like selena” don’t mean you gonna take pictures with him and get selena jealous of her um?

zoey November 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm

she totally needs a reality check. i wonder if she does steals peoples boyfriends

Jelena... November 9, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Look ima a Fan of Both of Them I Love them TO death Both of Them are My idols I Love Selena gomez Since day One on Her show:) Justin I love Him since his youtube Videos I have FAith in Both of them are they are okay with there Relationship I knw Justin Isnt that Dumb For cheatinq On his own Gurlfriend Well shes In La Shootinq Her One Hour Show Ima Sure Justin&&Selena will Come Together This weekend Since shes goinq to be in NEw York.. I Hope None of THese BReakUp are True I look up to Jelena:) they Are Soooo Damee Together Ima sure Justin Doesnt wanna Throw That away that Easy After he gave her a Promise RInq That is spaced into (J) that she wears Mostly all the time IHope its Not True PPl Like to Make Up stories… Ima sure wat happens i will Love them Both.. They are a normal Couple

loveselenagomez November 9, 2012 at 6:18 pm

stupid…i hate barbara

SG:* November 9, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Bitch………………(Barbara)

jelen4ever November 9, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Barbara now thats a famewhore not selena, I hope the break up rumors arnt true i love jelena and they have been through every thing together dont let some stupid ass girl get to you, justin shouldnt leav selena for that modle i mean selena is an actric, singer,beautiful, etc….. and all barabara does is walk up and down a runway half naked. thank you

Maya November 12, 2012 at 4:03 pm

A model is a respectable job, Thank you very much. More people in the world know about the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show than Wizards of Waverly Place. Barbara is more than beautiful, And definitely not a fame whore.

Cris January 23, 2014 at 3:48 am

wow!! justin bieebr is my favorite everything is there anything he cant do? he sings, dances, plays instruments, skates, and does just about every sport i can think of! i bought his video the second day it was out of itunes!! it is great! i love justin!!!! <3

javi November 9, 2012 at 8:16 pm

i don’t know if this is true because the girl(barbara) has a boyfriend i don’t know we may have to wait until there pr people tell the media if justin and selena broke up or not.

Gomezluvheart November 10, 2012 at 8:55 am

ur right

Jelena... November 9, 2012 at 8:19 pm

selena Put this on twtter …… wat does that mean? under the pic with justin and his friend and the gurl?

Gabbiiii November 10, 2012 at 12:41 am

I AM SOOO MAD THAT I WANT TO KILL THIS SLUT OF BARBARA!!! EVEN HER FUCKING NAME IS A MEANING OF FAKE AND A HYPOCRITE!! SLUT AND WHORE! SELENA IS WAYYYY BETTER THAN THAT SLUT AND SELENA STAY STRONG!! FREAKING BIEBER I REALLY HOPE YOU DIDN’T CHEAT ON MY SELLY, BECAUSE IF YOU DID I WISH YOU THE WORSE!!!!

Gomezluvheart November 10, 2012 at 8:11 am

I hate Barbara sooo much i wish her the worst she should jst drop dead
i hate her soo much jelena is a cute caple i dont no why Justin would do that.his just a luser that wants any girl jst because every girl wants him his dim in the head nowander hes not in college or graduated. that’s the thing about models the want every thing for themselves Barbara said she
doesn’t even like him she only wants more fame in hate Barbara than i hate HELL she even sleeps with makeup on her face even when she wakes up. i really LOVE JELENA soo much but that little BITCH ruined there relashonship….

Gomezluvheart November 10, 2012 at 8:18 am

Shes always poking her head wat do you acsept from her models stupid bitch

Gomezluvheart November 10, 2012 at 8:20 am

she cant even sing wat a luser hahahaa i luf on ur lapel haaaaaaaa

Sandy November 10, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Of course she doesn’t like Selena…she is more pretty.

Sandy November 10, 2012 at 4:57 pm

JB is corny anyway. SG can do better.

Brooke November 10, 2012 at 11:17 pm

OMG BIEBER!!!! WHT THE HECK?? I HOPE THIS ISNT TRUE!! IVE ALWAYS BEEN SO JELOUS OF SELENA AND NOW I REGRET BEING JELOUS…. SELENA STAY STRONG! I HOPE YOU DID NOT DO THIS JUSTIN!! UGGGGHHH U BUTT-CAKE!! >:( IF U DID U TOO CAN DROP DEAD WITH BARBRAT!! (Barbara) UGHH LIFE IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW…. BIEBER U R GONNA LOSE A FAN (Me) IF THIS IS TRUE… UGH SO STUPID. SELENA DIDNT DO CRAP TO U… WHATS UR PROB? JEZUZ…. I Loved You Justin.. Now… I Don’t Even Know….

Picasso_Ezzy November 10, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Lmao you guys are overreacting. Selena and Justin are both single, and can see whoever they want or flirt or do whatever they want now. No need to flip out. Of course Selena and Justin still have feelings for each other because they just recently broke up, so it will be a while before they actually start thinking about other people but you all need to chill. Someone probably asked if Barbara liked Selena, and she probably said no because she doesn’t like her music. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not everyone has to be obsessed with Selena like all of you are. So get over it.

beliber no more November 11, 2012 at 12:19 am

she doesnt like either of them so whats the big deal i mean like really come on

smilly November 11, 2012 at 10:19 am

smilly November 11, 2012 at 10:22 am

justin n selena r d best couple…plzz dun breakup…….i m a fan of both justin n selena..i dun lyk barbara..!! jelena rockxx…!!!

esme November 12, 2012 at 3:50 am

BARBARA IS A SLUT EVER THAN A WORSE BITCH!!

Maya November 12, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Barbara Palvin is NOT a slut, She has a boyfriend that she is loyal to. She never did anything with Justin other than take a picture, which is what her fans asked for. She went to a play with him and several others, Which really isn’t a big deal. She did nothing wrong so leave her alone.

Billie Daugherty November 17, 2012 at 8:29 pm

Im sorry dear but Barbara will always have haters!!

Billie Daugherty November 17, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Justin & Selena are great together! They love each other! There met to be….

Jelena? November 29, 2012 at 7:03 pm

tbh… i think this whole situation is annoyinnng..

#Seriously..

jb can b friens witta model… thats all he was… but wen ppl realized she was a gomez-hater… thts wen everyone was like “oh no”..

leave him alone.. she saw it, got mad, tweeted dat pic, nd got bac together wit him… so obviously it ddnt mean tht much.. cuz if it did, they wudnt b goin back out..

i personally think the world is in their bizzness waay too much.. if i was them i wud b annoyed a’f.. but since ima fan of both of them individually, and a fan of them togther as ‘Jelena’, i will always wanna see them togethrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! #JustSayin

stay strong.. dnt let sum model get in between dat.. ppl r overdramatic sumtimes.. we r only human.. iqqht?? ;)

much love to yu selly-sel..

love,
a fan
-Alyssa

Mikheal December 14, 2012 at 6:33 am

Serious Justin? I thought you were a cool dude who wouldn’t cheat on a lady you just lost my respect bro…

barbara January 15, 2013 at 6:03 am

i think justin shouldnt do that to selena because i bet she was great to him and if youre wondering yes my real name is barbara

FUCK BIBER March 5, 2013 at 9:57 pm

yeah biber is a big gay and a think Selena do the right.
Fuck you biber

selena and justin March 16, 2013 at 4:42 am

i hate that asshole barbra she stoled him he dont even like her fruity self y want she like selena thats domb everyone should like selena shes totally the package for eve
one should love sel she wants gto be happy not sad who cares noone likes her she hide all the tears inside her body because of the hate everyone gives her thats mean just because she was with jb now shes not happy now yall crushed her love to her fans and family

Lauren April 10, 2014 at 5:34 am

Justin isn’t dating either of them now he never was it’s all lies and your l fools for believing that there ever was a Jelena there never was and you can be sure there never will be