Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez ‘Forgives’ Justin Bieber After Going On String Of Dates!

Selena Gomez ‘Forgives’ Justin Bieber After Going On String Of Dates!

by mega on November 23, 2012

in Boyfriend

Selena Gomez has reportedly forgiven her popstar boyfriend , Justin Bieber, for allegedly frolicking with a Victoria’s Secret model which was the overriding catalyst for the demise of their relationship, according to reports.

Justin managed to swoon his way back into the arms of Selena after a tempestuous few weeks of breaking up and getting back together.

Selena has been on a string of dates with her ‘Mistletoe’ beau just in time for Christmas, getting their relationship back on track after a lot of grovelling on Bieber’s part – and he’s finally been let off the hook if reports are to be believed.

Are Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber really back together?

Justin and Selena, or ‘Jelena’ as some like to call them, split earlier this month after he reportedly invited an underwear model by the name of Barbara Palvin to his dressing room at the New York Victoria’s Secret show where he performed along with Rihanna and Bruno Mars.

A source said: “After a lot of begging Justin’s eventually been forgiven and has had to admit he’s messed up,” The Mirror reports.

“It’s early days but she’s taken him back and told him to clean up his act,” he added.

And it seems that aside from the “begging” from Justin, Selena might have been given a few wise words of advice from her friend, fellow singer Taylor Swift.

Since the Victoria’s Secret show is being broadcast on December 4, we bet he’ll be keeping Selena away from the box then.

What do you think about it guys?and are you excited looking Jelena get back together?

Source: entertainmentwise.com

$$$belieber ***forever$$$ November 24, 2012 at 8:40 am

wow what a news that is just a atupid news in my life y she forgive justin didn,t do anything in that case i love u both of u love u justin and selena

catgirl November 24, 2012 at 2:58 pm

no, wrong !!!! Justin “forgives” Selena ……..I like selena but this is so stupid ……Justin doesn’t need her to forgive him OK . HOWEVER I am happy for Justin

Gabbiiii November 24, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Why would Justin forgive her? EVERYBODY knows it was his FAULT! Even some Beliebers admitted that it was his fault! BUT is they are happy then i am happy, too :) I like Justin but i love Selena <3

catgirl November 25, 2012 at 1:20 pm

ıt is not Justin fault ………ok I know it is not selena’s fault too so we should say nobody forgive each other ……they just decided to get back together deal ?

catgirl November 25, 2012 at 1:21 pm

it is not his faultt………ok I know it is not selena’s fault too so we should say nobody forgive each other ……they just decided to get back together deal ?

david b conway November 26, 2012 at 9:55 am

just about selena gomez from me is that she will never rase any children of her own just because she has a bad attatude about her old tv show and many more stuff that she does,nt know about , love david b conway

ILKAI December 24, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I LOVE HOW JUSTIN IS VERY PROTECTIVE OF HER. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. I LOVE HOW JUSTIN GETS JEALOUS WHEN OTHER GUYS HIT ON HIS GIRL OR WHEN GUYS GET TO CLOSE TO HIS GF,.

Jelenator4ever November 24, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Awwww. So cute ^___^

$$$belieber ***forever$$$ November 24, 2012 at 5:16 pm

ya u r right cat girl selena is forgiving justin but justin didn,t do anything so y she is forgiving him ok but justin forgive her that is a biggest sweet moment and love u justin i really love u both love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy………………………………. uuuuuuuuuuu…………………….. there is no one to whom i love just my god my family and belieber family and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u u u u u u u uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu justin plz come to mee me i can,t come to meet u just give me a surprise plz i love u justin and all belieber and selenaters plz pray for me cuz tomorrow is my xam and its to difficult plz and once again love u justin my baby hot guy in this whole world love ya

Jelena4Life November 25, 2012 at 1:34 am

I LOVE SEEING THEM BACK TOGETHER AND I ALSO LOVE SEEING ALL THESE PICTURES OF THEM THEY ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER :)

give me a break November 25, 2012 at 2:49 am
Kuilani November 26, 2012 at 5:54 pm

They look so cute together and very adorable., Justin is so aww of his elegant girlfriend., Justin is so crazy about his gorgeous girlfriend., he can’t imagine his life without her.,