Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Are Set To Sit Next To Each Other At The 2012 American Music Awards!

by mega on November 12, 2012

in Boyfriend

Tumblr_m96fvvsg5i1qdfuit_large

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber had better get back together, or someone running the 2012 American Music Awards better switch up the seating arrangements stat because currently Selena and Justin are set to sit next to each other at the upcoming awards show! The show will air live on ABC on November 18, 2012.

Will Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber be alright sitting next to each other at the AMAs? Leave your comment below!

KAPUA November 12, 2012 at 6:13 pm

HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET BACK TOGETHER. I’M SURE OTHER COUPLES HAVE GOTTEN BACK TOGETHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA BELONG TOGETHER. AND ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE SELENA. SHES THE BEST THAT EVER HAPPEN TO JUSTIN. HOPE JUSTN AND SELENA CAN SPEND THE HOLIDAYS TOGETHER AND REKINDLE THERE RS. BUT HAVE SOMETHING TO HOLD ON TO. THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT IN THE PAST. I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA CAN HAVE THAT TRUST WITH EACH OTHER WITH THE SUPPORT OF THERE FAMILY AND FRIENDS. JUSTIN SHOULD NOT FLIRT WTH OTHERS SLUTS WHEN HE HAS THE GORGEOUS AMAZING SELENA. HE CAN FLIRT WITH HER.

KAPUA November 12, 2012 at 6:14 pm

OOPS I MEANT TO SAY THAT HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA CAN TALK THROUGH OUT THE AWARDS SHOW. AND THEY GET BACK TOGETHER.

Jelena... November 12, 2012 at 6:30 pm

well Tmz sayinq that Justin doesnt wanna Let go of selena.. he did go to her hotel Last Nite and we out to eat Hope They do

Heyyyyyy! November 12, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Hmm.. Justin can do better. Seriously. She’s gorgeous but..eh I don’t know.

david b conway November 12, 2012 at 6:28 pm

PLEASE TELL SELENA GOMEZ TODAY I JUST STARTED TO PLAY HER MUSIC TODAY JUST BY DAVID B CONWAY

david b conway November 12, 2012 at 6:30 pm

AND PLEASE TELL WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY THE SAME NEWS AS WELL PLEASE , JUST BY DAVID B COONWAY

believe November 12, 2012 at 10:29 pm

i think they are going to be just fine sitting by eachother, i mean its not like they cant still be friends. but i really hope they will get back together but i guess time will tell.

Huge Fan November 12, 2012 at 11:07 pm

OH god I can’t stand that they are broke up I know they are young but it breaks my heart that they are not together anymore. He flurts to much; it is so not fair to her. It is so disrespectful to her and shows that she is not his top priority. It is all about his fans and the bucks they brink him he has to make them think they have a chance with him, but it has to be so hurtful to Selena. I get all of it but it still must be really hard for her. So sad!

JELENA November 12, 2012 at 11:45 pm

U know how there are they can’t be away from each other I’m think or I’m sure they will get back together I wish