Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Break Up!

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Break Up!

by mega on November 10, 2012

in Boyfriend

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have gone their separate ways.

They broke up about a week ago, a source exclusively tells E! News.

“Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship,” the source says.

So much for wearing their hearts on their tees…

Rumors that the adorable twosome had split started gaining traction in the last couple of weeks, but hit a high note just last night when Bieber, 18, was spotted seeing The Lion King on Broadway with a group of people that included 19-year-old Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin.

Gomez, 20, and the Biebs went public with their romance in February 2011 when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together.

“I am happy,” she told us a few months later about their romance. “I’m really happy.”

Justin’s mom talks about the “adorable” Selena

No surprise, but many rabid Bieber fans have had it in for Gomez since day one, frequently attacking her via the Internet.

“It hurts, it really does,” she once told Z100 radio in NYC. “I don’t feel like I’m doing anything wrong. I’ve been best friends with him for a very long time. It does hurt my feelings a lot, but I try not to focus on it.”

Here’s hoping they can still be friends.

Ohhhh . . so sad… i hope this is just rumours . . Jelena will be together and always together forever :(

What about you guys? Leave your comment below!

Source: eonline.com

jazmindigma November 10, 2012 at 7:52 am

wahhh hey!!!.hahaha ..finally! it’s Merry Christmas! :)

Preye November 10, 2012 at 10:43 am

:D Am the kind of person who cares a lot about their decision and now they decisided to brake up, am ok with it. Seriously selena is having fun, she posted a photo on twitter of her, jennifer stone, ashley cook and francia. SHE’S COOL WITH THE BRAKE UP!

johanna November 10, 2012 at 12:07 pm

i told you so ;) hallelujah..:D

#scrwhaters December 19, 2012 at 4:04 am

ever heard of the word “rumors” cuz u should look them up someday :D cuz tht exactly what these are

javi November 10, 2012 at 12:30 pm

its sad but at the same time it was there decision so if there happy and still friendly is going to be cool.

JELENA4EVS November 10, 2012 at 6:01 pm

thank u javi its there decision im sad but if selena is happy so am i

OhSoMaryse November 10, 2012 at 12:52 pm

SELENA <3

justin can have his model

Luna November 10, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Justin is a liar. he told love Sel but now they break up. Haizzzzzz. I hate it.

SG:* November 10, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Sooo sad………..:(

claire November 10, 2012 at 1:52 pm

IT’S PROS FAKE I CAN’T SEE THEM BREAKING UP I HATE THESE RUMOURS..

claire November 10, 2012 at 1:54 pm

BUT IF THEY WANNA BREAK UP OR STAY TOGETHER I’M OK WITH IT .

ALICE November 11, 2012 at 12:31 am

i know I wanted them to get married!!!

sya luv selg November 10, 2012 at 2:07 pm

i love selena n justin ….. but oh…. no…. this is sad news …. cry for SELENA, BE STRONG my cute baby… love you forever…..

sya luv selg November 10, 2012 at 2:12 pm

I HATE JUSTIN…. but love justin….. I LOVE SELENA ….. but I HATE BARBARA …..kill….. BARBARA……. KILL……..!!!!!!

nonsense selena November 10, 2012 at 2:55 pm

selena always do like this thing and now she will catch zayn malik she is dumd and she is fuck….. she should should be expired

OhSoMaryse November 10, 2012 at 4:47 pm

FU*K U !!!!
go to justins site and leave selena alone

nonsense selena November 10, 2012 at 5:18 pm

just shut u dirty mouth and dirty fans of selena gomez…….

JELENA4EVS November 12, 2012 at 6:55 pm

jelaous muchhhhhh nonsense selena go on a hater site if ur gnna talk crap cause im a selenator and idk when pple tlk about her clean ur dirty mouth with a bar of strong strong soap

sastika loves jelena November 10, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I dont think they have broken up!! I dont why cant I believe Of course I LOVE THEM N they are great together which I really apprieciate still I never want them to be separate!! LOVE THEM AALLLOOOTT

sastika loves jelena November 10, 2012 at 3:03 pm

***appreciate***

JELENA4EVS November 10, 2012 at 3:16 pm

just cause he went to go see lion king without her doesnt mean diddly squat she has a busy schedule she was just filming the wowp special so that doesnt mean that they broke up she is her own person everyone thinks that they have to go everywhere toghether think about it… do u and your boyfriend go everywhere together… no so she has her own career and doesnt have to be with him all of the time maybe this model was free and had nothing to do so justin AS A FRIEND asked her if she wanted to go. she is selena gomez and he is justin bieber together they are JELENA jelena 4ever

JB and SG Fan November 10, 2012 at 5:51 pm

This is a romour because Justin still loves selena and there still together. The media is just lying they just want more attention. Selena still loves Justin I don’t think they broke up. He will never ever let Selena go he’s totally in love with her. Just dont believe in what the media says there never true.

Jelenator4ever November 10, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Fuck you Barbara, fuck you.

nonsense selena November 10, 2012 at 6:15 pm

y?????

JELENA4EVS November 12, 2012 at 6:57 pm

kindas i guess….

emma November 10, 2012 at 6:49 pm

pleas dont say jelena broke up i cant hear it

david b conway November 11, 2012 at 6:40 pm

i know that every one here , just do,nt reply so much of my comments i was doing here i do,nt blame you if you do,nt love me right now , and just if this rumor was true just about the break up beatween just beatween them justin bieber and selena gomez , im so sorry for both them i hope there find a better and biger future matter what happened,s with them , love david conway

roro November 10, 2012 at 6:59 pm

rumor and if it was not rumor i hope it’s rumor
i know that justin and selena love each other
i love jelena
i wish they are still together for ever

Cierra November 10, 2012 at 7:34 pm

its a rumor they like make up stories so people can believe them

give me a break November 11, 2012 at 12:48 am
catgirl November 10, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Justin deleted his photos with selena in instagram JELENA is over

FUCKtheWORLD November 10, 2012 at 11:49 pm
buid a bridge and get over it November 11, 2012 at 12:46 am
JELANE 4EVER November 11, 2012 at 1:58 am

I’M SOOO SAD ABOUT THEIR BREAK-UP. :( :( :( :(

SELENA PLEASE DON'T BREAK UP WITH JUSTIN BIEBER..PLS. November 11, 2012 at 4:53 am

dear Selena gomez,
please don’t break up with Justin bieber you two look good
together and many people admire you two,please don’t break
up with him.you two are lucky to have each other,please don’t
let go.come to think there’s no other male actor or singer would make you more happy then Justin,please reunite.I admire u two so much hope u twos reunite.

Amanda November 11, 2012 at 10:31 pm

They broke up a week ago. What Justin did . Justin took that model to see twilight not Selena . Come on now I’m glade it’s finally over she should date Taylor again

Monica November 11, 2012 at 7:31 am

Fuck This im love Selena but im a Belieber first and Justin sang Cry me a River at his concert today and looked teary eyed if you dont know the full lyrics to the song you should look the song up on Youtube seem to me Selena hurt Justin seems to me she got all pissy jealous ex on him when he went with friends and barbara then makes seem like she is the victim Justin treated her like a queen it is her loss go on justinbieberzone and listen to his comment about his relationship with selena if you havn’t he sounds pretty sad and confused with this shit going on

sakshi November 11, 2012 at 7:41 am

i love they has couple but so sad because of that barbara

SG:* November 11, 2012 at 7:56 am
nonsense selena November 11, 2012 at 9:36 am

y?????????

Cierra November 11, 2012 at 5:33 pm

look at justin bieber zone there’s a possibility they could be back together :) jelena for life <3

barbara bieber November 11, 2012 at 7:23 pm

thats a stupid poll for losers like you. she broke up with justin, not the other way around. selenas pics on justins instagam are GONE. jelena is over. and if they do get back together. it wont last long at all.

Amanda November 11, 2012 at 10:29 pm

True

Amanda November 11, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Not at all . Do u even know what was goin on now and they’re past . Justin is a freak show . He always treated Selena not good enough mostly the time ..

barbara bieber November 11, 2012 at 7:21 pm

its about tiiiiiiime!! wooooo!! so happy. justin needs to date barbara palvin, she is gorgeous! WAY hotter than selena. no watch selena go date a guy from one direction-once again-for fame. and im so tired of people sayin justin doent treat her right! he treated her ike a queen for 2 years and she repays him by breaking up with him because of “their crazy schedules” wow, …..anyways- couldnt be happier!! :)

Amanda November 11, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Lol true but he hasn’t really treated her we’ll . Idk if u heard what he did in the past what bf sends romantic texts to there ex girlfriend when he was right next to Selena .. He cheated on her I mean they both cheated on each other.. Justin was crazy in love with Vanessa Hudgens and wanted her his been textin her a lot and saying he wants her more then his Own girl friend by that point and Selena found out by one of they’re friends what bf does that to they’re girlfriend .

#scrwhaters December 19, 2012 at 4:09 am

@barbara bieber
you just straight sound like one of those “beliebers”
and @amanda
you sound like you ARE a belieber but at the same time a selenator
#no hate

belieber November 11, 2012 at 7:58 pm

justin is better off without that whore slutlena homez. anyways…. go on twitter and tweet #EMAWinBieber for justin <33

JELENA4EVS November 12, 2012 at 7:01 pm

GET OFF A SELENA FANSITE IF UR GONNA HATE ON SELENA WHO THIS FANSITE IS BASED ONNNNNNNNNN OMGGG GET A LIFEE

Amanda November 11, 2012 at 10:24 pm

All I gotta say Is i been warnninh u selena bout Justin his a lair and doesn’t deserve u girl. I mean he obviously likes that model why would he take her to see a ramantic movie if he didn’t like her .. . . He wants someone new he doesn’t want to be stuck to one girl his whole life u gotta understand that . His 18 ur 20 u need a real man that wouldn’t do shit like what Justin been doin to u . Trust me I been in the same situation before .. Avoid Justin leave him be and girl move on with ur life and I’m glade ur not upset bout ur guys break up u will have better ones and longer ones .. I wish u listened to me he was never good enough for u u should’ve dumpt him sooner ..
S who dumpt her this time for official.. Lol

javi November 12, 2012 at 2:17 am

ok people to the beliebers here visiting the website ok we get it you never liked selena. but you don’t have to bully others. and besides there are not going to be together again so why are you people posting mean comments. its over you can go back to your own websites and fantasize about bieber dating you. witch never going to happen because celebrities hang or go out with other celebrities thru fact. in conclution with all do respect get out of this website. selenators don’t want anything to do with beliebers .thanks

JELENA4EVS November 12, 2012 at 6:57 pm