Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Enjoy Dinner Together On Monday (November 26)

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Enjoy Dinner Together On Monday (November 26)

by mega on November 29, 2012

in Boyfriend

Tumblr_me46h61bqf1rhwi98o1_500_large

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber enjoyed a romantic dinner in New York on Monday (November 26).

They were spotted at Marble Lane restaurant in the city where fellow diners said they looked “happy and in love” and only had eyes for each other.

A source told U

s Weekly: “They were flirting and looked so happy together. When it came time to leave, Justin held her hand and looked very protective of her. It was sweet.”

Although Justin, 18 and 20-year-old Selena reportedly split last month, the witness insisted they looked smitten with each other.

The source added: “[They were] giggling, like nothing ever happened, grabbing each other, joking. ”

zp8497586rq
Lahaina November 29, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Aww Justin and Selena are the most cutest couple ever., they are so meant for each other., they belong together., Justin is very much in Love with her., he cant imagine his life without her., he Loves and adores her so much., Selena is very much in love with Justin., Selena is the love of life of Justin., Justin hopes one day that Selena will be his wife one day.? And have a family of there own one day in the future., they are so aww., I love how Justin calls Selena babe., he tweets that he Misses his baby.,

SG:* November 29, 2012 at 5:56 pm

lol

Amanda November 29, 2012 at 7:34 pm

People’s selena doesn’t lol happy in this pic when he was kissing her . I dnt think she’s really happy with him maybe in front of fans but she been tryin to leave him but he always come back and they end up gettin back together and when they had they’re last break up just said he will never give min her even when she is serious I find that werid idk why he can’t just leave it be she was happy without him . Jb is a stocker

:-) selenator:-) November 29, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Your blind! And jealous!
So go to hell with your comments!!
Its was clear for all that both of them were not good in the days that they leaved each other! I got an advice for you find your glassess!! Loser!!

Amanda November 30, 2012 at 12:22 am

What the hell find my glasses .. bitch I don’t wear glasses so go find yours it’s probably under ur dirty skanky bed ahaha and I don’t care if it was in the days who fucking cares it still bugs her what his been doing he always fucks up like the model bull shit why the fuck would he ditch his girl for a model to go to the movies that’s fucking dick face ..

Lahaina November 29, 2012 at 10:11 pm

He loves her very much, Justin is so in love with her., his tweets to her are very adorable and sweet, he’s so loving and amazing with her., besides he’s very faithful to her.? That moment he had with Barbara Palvin was a moment of lapse., I’m sure Justin regrets everything that he did with those stupid girls who are very ditz and blondes., Justin Is crazy and in love with Selena.,

Amanda November 30, 2012 at 12:28 am

I know he is but the sad thing is she is not crazy for him . You know she been trun to leave him in the past and even now but he won’t leave her alone like if she wants to be friends he always wants to talk about there relation ship his immature still if she doesn’t want to be with him then he can move on and have her come back when ever she wants .. I mean she been avoiding him but then one day he came to her room and I guess they talk or he came to her house and talk or somethin but she said one more time then they’re done for real so hopefully he will think before he does shit now and im sure he regrets it he always does stupid shit and always will continue the stupidity ..

LOOK... November 29, 2012 at 11:49 pm

LOOK WAT I FOUND THA gURL AGAIN SAYIN JUSTIN IS HER BABY’S DADDY!!!!!!!!!

He’s famous for singing ‘Baby’, and he may have one! Shocking new allegations have emerged that Justin never provided his accuser Mariah with a DNA sample. Is he a father?
Justin Bieber‘s paternity case has reared its ugly head once again, as new allegations have emerged that Justin never provided Mariah Yeater with a DNA sample. Mariah first appeared in the news over a year ago, with her outrageous claims that Justin was the father of her 15-month-old son. Justin underwent a paternity test, but now Mariah’s lawyer Jeffery Leving has come forward to say that he was never “provided with the results.” How scandalous!

Mariah initially claimed that Justin was the father of her baby boy Tristyn, after they had an alleged back stage tryst at his Oct. 25 2010 concert. Justin reluctantly took part in a DNA test, and the whole case seemed like a closed book. Or so we thought! Mariah’s lawyer is now saying that he never received the results of the test.

“I have not seen [Bieber’s] DNA test results or had them scrutinized. If there was a first test, and I have no documentation to say there even was, I wasn’t provided with the results. I have not had my demands for an independent DNA test carried out by Mr. Bieber,” Jeffery told the New York Daily News on Nov. 29.

This is a serious allegation from Mariah’s camp. Does she seriously believe that Justin is the father, or is she just trying to stir the pot again? This is all very suspicious.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Is Mariah looking to make trouble, or has Justin been dodging the test?

Jelena? November 30, 2012 at 6:57 pm

awh<3

ILKAI December 29, 2012 at 10:21 pm

AWW. JELENA FOREVER. SO CUTE TOGETHER. LOVE HOW JUSTIN JUST HOLDS HER HAND. JUSTIN JUST WHISPERS NOTHING IN HER EARS.

Amanda November 30, 2012 at 12:25 am

Me jealous aha hahahhahahahaha ur funny why would I be jealous of .. what does she have that I don’t have . this shit is hilarious as hell . Trust me girl I’m not jealous I don’t get jealous bitches get jealous of me ahahah ..

:-) selenator:-) November 30, 2012 at 5:41 am

Hahaahah
You ugly! Moron!! ofcourse you are jealous
If your not blind tjen open your eyes wider bitch.
And who are you ti judge about them like this!
And yeah who cares!!
Hahahahahha.

:-) selenator:-) November 30, 2012 at 5:46 am

You know why your a jealous cause you have never found a guy who can gives you soo much love like justin does for selena!

Lahaina November 30, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Justin’s tweets are very adorable and he even tweets that he’s taken and will be forever taken and he’s NOT ready to Mingle Ever., nor does he want to., he’s so in love with her., that she feels the same way., Selena even tweeted that one day I want to be Mrs, Bieber, and have children with him Some Day.,

Joey November 30, 2012 at 5:36 pm

amanda drink bleach you dont know shit kys xo :)

Comments on this entry are closed.

selena gomez dirty imagines, selena gomez dirty imagine, selena gomez new boyfriend after justin, selena gomez imagins, selena gomez imagine dirty tublr, selena gomez dirty imagines tumblr, selena gomez and justin bieber dirty imagine, selena dirty imagine, justin bieber imagines family dinner, justin bieber dirty imagines tumblr,