Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Hang Out After Party #AMAs 2012! #AmericanMusicAwards

by mega on November 19, 2012

in Boyfriend

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have reunited yet again this weekend at the after-party for the 2012 American Music Awards  at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. (Nov 18) Sunday night.

If you’re replaying the awards show in your head to try and remember seeing Gomez in the crowd, don’t. She wasn’t there.

The couple was then spotted by Jenny McCarthy at an AMAs after party. Jenny Tweeted:

My cub @justinbeiber brought his acceptable and beautifully aged beauty Selena to the AMA after party. Guess I’m back on the prowl. Rww!
It sounds like these two are an item again despite their dinner fight the other night!

And One source explains that Selena Gomez who was dressed casually in jeans and a dark top, must have arrived at the end of the show because she was nowhere in the theater. Once Biebs was done taking press photos, off they went.

Before meeting up with Selena, however, the singer had a different lady on his arm: his mom. Awww!

This would be the perfect end to Bieber’s night—the 18-year-old walked away with three American Music Awards: Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, Album and Artist of the Year.

So do you think the two are working things out? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Source: eonline.com

david b conway November 19, 2012 at 11:04 am

I LOVE TO BE SWEET TO SAY TO SELENA GOMEZ , IF SHE CAN HERE OR READ THIS COMMENT BY ME PLEASE I LOVE YOU SELENA GOMEZ , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

david b conway November 19, 2012 at 11:08 am

I LOVE TO BE SENAER TO SELENA GOMEZ , LOVE YOU SELENA GOMEZ , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

JBbelieber November 19, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Awwww soooo happy!!!!

joey November 19, 2012 at 1:44 pm

jelena4ever <33

justsel November 19, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Leave him alone , Selena. Find yourself some other dick that you can ride for fame.

arianabieber November 19, 2012 at 1:54 pm

True!!

KAPUA November 20, 2012 at 4:48 am

WTF SERIOUSLY PPL,

javi November 19, 2012 at 2:18 pm

what about him leting her alone. did you think of that? he’s the one who wants to fix things with her .in my view she should date some one her age and not this douche. also whats wrong with her dating bieber? when half of hollywood and people in the music business date other celebrities.

justsel November 19, 2012 at 3:25 pm

He is being pressured to fix things with her, because there is alot of money involved. He is a fool for letting this nonsense to continue. Justin needs to man up , dump this miserable pro beard and move on finally.

katya November 19, 2012 at 4:20 pm

funny when you go on this website and say mean stuff about her like grow up

katya November 19, 2012 at 5:20 pm

”justsel” you cant be a belieber either kys

KAPUA November 20, 2012 at 4:47 am

WTF, SELENA LOVES JUSTIN,. IM SURE SELENA DOESN’T NEED TO ANYONE TO TELL HER WHO SHE CAN DATE. MYOB PPL

Dee Bieber November 19, 2012 at 3:51 pm

To me it’s good for them to be together again but if they ever did broke up, what’s up with the tweets that her friends from Wizards Of Waverly Place tweet about, I LOVE THEM being together but she deserve somebody her age, and justin can find some other girl in his life! He is a sweet guy and this is the first time i see them really HAPPY but one day Selena will dumped him again, everyboody deserve a second chance and everybody always make mistakes!

KAPUA November 19, 2012 at 4:07 pm

THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST ADORABLE COUPLE. JUSTIN IS SO CRAZY AND IN LOVE WITH HER. AS WELL SELENA SHES IS EVERYTHING TO HIM. JUSTIN CAN’T GO A DAY WITHOUT SELENA.

kil November 19, 2012 at 7:10 pm

justsel is saying the true

JelenaFan November 19, 2012 at 8:22 pm

i Knew it i knew it There back together They sooo Sweet ILovee them Both.. GReat Christmas Gift My fav tew ppl back togethr:)

Selenator November 19, 2012 at 10:04 pm

IT’S My bDAY nov 19 today it’s my b day goin to do my nails c you guys l8er by

ALICE November 20, 2012 at 12:06 am

i am sooo confused!!!!

Selenator November 20, 2012 at 12:15 am

Came back I did my nails French tip n my dad want to give me something for my bday is to day so I got a skate bored its by airwalk so ya lol c you l8r

Heyyyyyy! November 20, 2012 at 3:11 am

They’re working things out right now ..BUT they have time for each other since he is off, but he goes back on tour tomorrow so we’ll see what happens then! :o

~Jelena ~ November 20, 2012 at 5:56 am

Justin and Selena are the most sweetest Couple ever , Justin is of course the hottes singer ever . I adore Selena she is so gracefull and poise actress she is very pretty to ! . people who hate them are well PATHETIC …LOSERS AND HAVE NO REASON TO HATE THEM . THEY hAVE Feelings and it must hurt to have LOSERS HATERS HATE THEM SO MUCH … I feel so bad for them they get hate Justin and selena <3 ARE NOT KIDS ,THEY ARE YOUNG ADULTS !!!
!!!! Have some RESPECT !!!!
<3 LOVE ~JELENA ~FOREVER <3

Selena gomez November 20, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Justin bieber love all my fans all my selenators i love justin bieber all fans i love all beliebers

william November 21, 2012 at 1:06 am

they are the realy realy cute and adorable couple,so sweets..who are we to hates them..(no money u can get there)god never teach us to hate each others..

javi November 19, 2012 at 4:27 pm

@justsel so by calling her pro beard you are admiting that justin is gay. because the term beard is use when a celebrity is gay an he needs a fake girlfriend to hyde his homosexuality. wow if you know so much why don’t you tell me how much money is involved like you say. if you know so much.

justsel November 19, 2012 at 6:08 pm

She is a beard in the broad sense because she is dating guys for fame. Its a fact, dude. Sure she wants to be more than just a beard, acting like she is his wife and stuff. But once a whore, always a whore.

javi November 19, 2012 at 8:11 pm

@justsel you just showed me that you only a jealous kid. and what guys she has dated for fame nick jonas? they dated fora wile do the media and gossip website new about it? some of them taylor lautner? they barely dated as i recall he was filming one of the twilights films and they barely where seen together only a couple of pics and that dosen’t prove that they dated. and why are you and some beliebers affected by her dating justin she’s not the only actor/actress or celebrity to date other celebrities i don’t see people give crap to other celebrities about dating other celebrities.