Home > Adidas NEO, Boyfriend > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber To Work Together For Adidas NEO!

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber To Work Together For Adidas NEO!

by mega on November 21, 2012

in Adidas NEO, Boyfriend

The relationship between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has, in many ways, been lucrative for both sides of the couple, but certainly Gomez's notoriety and appearance in the press wouldn't be anywhere near as prolific without her on/off international pop-star boyfriend.

As their split was made public two weeks ago, before seeming to get back together a few nights ago prior to the AMAs, Gomez seems to be cashing in on her fame with a new endorsement as a style ambassador with Adidas NEO, reports E!.

This comes just weeks after Bieber was named as a spokesperson for the brand… coinciden

ce? We think not. The pair are clearly not simply destined for teen-dream couple, but also the double-face of Adidas.

“I am really enjoying being involved with the design process and NEO is letting me have fun with this,” Gomez said about the collaboration. “I get to wear the clothes first and have a voice and an opinion and I can't wait to see the results of our new collection. I'm excited that it also allows my fans to be involved and they can come with me on this journey.”  Gomez has also just released a line of clothing that she helped design, for Kmart.

Bieber's career reached further heights this week, winning three awards at the AMAs including Best Artist.

Awwww . . . Proud of Justin and Selena!! They are best couple in the world :)

Are you also proud of them (JELENA) guys?Leave your comment below!

zp8497586rq
$$$belieber ***forever$$$ November 21, 2012 at 11:36 am

omb omb omb they r working together wow justin i wanna meet u plz selena help me i want to meet justin love u justin

sara bieber November 21, 2012 at 12:44 pm

SWAGII <3

KAPUA November 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE AMAZING COUPLE. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AMAZING IF THEY WORK TOGETHER,. ALL THOUGH SOME COUPLES ARENT GOOD WORKING TOGETHER BECAUSE OF CONFLICT,. I THINK JUSTIN AND SELENA WOULD AMAZING TOGETHER ON THE NEO ADDIAS. I LOVE HOW THEY ARE SO SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER,. THEY BOTH ARE SO SWEET TO EACH OTHER,. I CAN’T BELIEVE JUSTIN TURNS 19 IN FOUR MONTHS.

selenahater101 November 21, 2012 at 3:47 pm

ew. all she wants is more fame. thats why she went back with justin cause he won all three awards at the AMA’s. selena is a fame whore! ew ew. i dont care what you selenators say. selena is gaaaay. she stole nick jonas from miley, joe jonas from taylor….and now justin from jasmine v. WHOSE NEXT??? ONE DIRECTION???? ugh

javi November 21, 2012 at 4:08 pm

when she stole joe from taylor? i think is demi lovato that you are thinking. you have a big imagination stop believing everything thats on the internet kid.and first you call selena gay and then you say she stole nick from miley. first nick jonas cou;d have said no to selena second justin is the one who ask selena out by calling her manager so justin is the one who dump that wanabe singer jasmine v. third one direction sucks. and last you people need to chill you sound like an ole record player saying that she’s using him for fame in what that affect you people?

KAPUA November 21, 2012 at 5:38 pm

WTF SERIOUSLY BTW PPL NO ONE CAN STEAL ANYBODY FROM ANYONE,. IF THEY BROKE UP WITH THE PERSON THAT THEY WERE DATING,. AND THEY START DARTING OTHER PEOPLE,. WELL PPL BUILD A BRDIGE GET OVER IT LIVE GOES ON.. SELENA ISN’T A FAMEWHORE,. SHE DOES HAVE ALOT GOING ON FOR HER,. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER,.

JelenaFan November 21, 2012 at 8:44 pm

ARe they DAtinq Again????

david b conway November 22, 2012 at 6:59 am

i just wish that i can take back my old comments out off this web site , i do love selena gomez music very much just do,nt hate me selena gomez`, fan,s and i will love to here that selena gomez can sing with the 1 dection band just for her new album , and happy thanksgiving love david conway

nevermind123 November 22, 2012 at 7:26 am

love u selena, n ur songs r amazing.. :)

david b conway November 22, 2012 at 7:29 am

my problem with selena gomez just from me is that she never mention that she loves justin bieber,s music not once , and why word she not to show her face in the camara just around with her boy friend , i use to love selena gomez just before she lost her attatdude with her fans and just with her disney fans she lost her attatude with them as well , i do,nt mean to be that mean at selena , love david b conway

crystal November 24, 2012 at 9:25 pm

well justin you and selena are ment to be together so dont let the fans bring you down some people in my school think your gay but your not to me.Any if you get this message please do you were make up because you are just to attractive to a real person, we do have one thing in common i’m from canada but not from stratford were from montrell canada. So if you have feelings for someyone jump in aboard I know your but i just adore your music and on disney channel i watched your all around the world tour. It was great I think in part2 i almost saw you cry but that is great because everyone has feelings even if your famous.I know that you have lady friends like carly rae jepson katy perry kelly clarkson but who do you admire and why.Oh and i watched when katy perry touched your bum weired,but cute they end.

Comments on this entry are closed.

selena gomez adidas neo photoshoot, selena gomez neo, selena gomez and new boyfriend, filmy z selena gomez filmy z selena gomez, adidas selena gomez neo, selena gomez goes neo, Justin Bieber-Adidas NEO photos, how is adidas and neo working toghether, how do departments work together at adidas, adidas neo justin bieber selena,