Home > Boyfriend, News > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Will Sit Together At The American Music Awards!

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Will Sit Together At The American Music Awards!

by admin on November 13, 2012

in Boyfriend, News

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively:

“If Selena decides to attend The American Music Awards, we will have her sit next to Justin Bieber. We don’t want their breakup to be a distraction to the show which is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary. If Justin and Selena sit together, it will prove that if nothing else the two are still close friends…and possibly back together”.

“We obviously can’t force anyone to sit where they don’t want to sit, but never in the history of The American Music Awards has a talent requested to sit in another spot”, said the source.

“We are hoping that the show will somehow help bring them back together, at least for a fun-filled night.”

tkeyah November 13, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I HOPE

KAPUA November 13, 2012 at 4:06 pm

yes, im glad that they are going to AMA TOGETHER. they are so made for each other. they are so meat for each other. justin and selena are so cute together.

Cierra November 13, 2012 at 4:12 pm

justin never give up on here i think he find one special girl to be with

Cierra November 13, 2012 at 4:13 pm

her*

Jelena... November 13, 2012 at 4:20 pm

i watch E news Last Nite They said Its Not THe end of them We still Dont Know Wat Happen Hope they will back together I Hope i Have faith In them..

ALICE November 13, 2012 at 11:17 pm

i hope so!!!!:)

Jelena... November 13, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Justin and Selena may be ready to rekindle their love as they reunited in NYC on Nov. 11 at Selena’s hotel! Afterwards, they dined at Morandi restaurant, located on Waverly Place! Justin must have known to take Selena to a location that matches the name of her former Disney series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place!’ Justin is so creative and romantic!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez acted on their feelings of desperately wanting to “see one another.” Justin and Selena met at her hotel and dined together at Morandi restaurant on Nov. 11 as both stars are currently in New York City.

On Sunday Nov. 11, the former couple crossed paths at her Big Apple hotel, according to a report by Life & Style.

“I saw Selena go into the hotel around 5:40 p.m. and not even three hours later, Justin went in,” a source said about the reported reunion. “I saw him leave around 11 p.m.”

Eyewitnesses also claim that Justin, 18, and Selena, 20, were spotted dining together at Morandi with Alfredo Flores (Justin’s best friend) and Priscilla Deleon (Selena’s cousin).

A source close to the situation confirms to HollywoodLife.com that Justin and Selena were at the restaurant and they arrived after 10PM.

Late last night, Nov. 11, Priscilla tweeted, “Excited to see what tonight brings.”

Morandi restaurant is a rustic Italian trattoria that serves dishes such as Ravioli ai funghi, Gnocchi alla romana and Linguine alle vongole.

The two stars are in the city for their own individual work obligations. Justin has a show at the Barclays Center on Nov. 11 and Selena will be honored at a Glamour magazine event in Manhattan, where she’ll be honored as one of the magazine’s “Women of the Year

Amanda November 13, 2012 at 8:36 pm

They not together anymore she doesn’t mind being close friends with him and did they fuck yet cuz what they did at the beach a year ago it look like somethin was goin on

david b conway November 13, 2012 at 10:28 pm

hi my name is david conway , i just what to say im so sorry for the sad new,s just about selena gomez and justin bieber is not a couble so much any more , god bless them there soul just by justin bieber and selena gomez , but i hope they do go back together soon , love david conway

david b conway November 13, 2012 at 10:35 pm

i never said that i do,nt love them together , and i what to say im so sorry to make them think that just about my harsh comments fan,s i should watch out what i say on line internet web site , im just having some problem,s of my own , and i should not sharing on line , i hope ever one can for give some time just before next year 2013 , please , love david conway

Huge Fan November 14, 2012 at 12:26 am

E-gad I hope they get back together it makes me so sad I acturally feel like tearing up when I think about it. They were so so so cute together and they understood each others business. Please patch things up Selena!

~Jelena ~ November 14, 2012 at 2:51 am

OMG THAT IS THE BEST NEWS WHET !!!! :)
I REALY HOPE THAT THEY DO CUZ MY HEART <3
IS SOOOOO…….. SORE !!!!!! LOL :D
I AM PRAYING !!!!!! :D
!!! LOVE~JELENA ~ FOREVER !!!

sastika loves JELENA 4ever November 14, 2012 at 7:04 am

I wish both of them being together!!! I LOVE THEM HOPE everything’ll be fine very soon.. I LOVE U BOTH together n forever!!! U both are so meant for each other!!I DONT really know whats going on on their personal life bt I always want them to be together!! I hope they will patch up their relationship very soon which I WANT SO BADLY!!I LOVE U SELENA!!I LOOVEE U JUSTIN !!I LOVE JELENA 4ever

hue November 14, 2012 at 10:01 am

hope that the good feelings of the fans won jelena will be do jelena back inside .

hue November 14, 2012 at 10:02 am