Home > Boyfriend, Video > Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber Music Video – FALL (Fan-Made)

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber Music Video – FALL (Fan-Made)

by mega on November 5, 2012

in Boyfriend, Video

Amazing fan-made video by jardc87. Justin Bieber “FALL” ft. Selena Gomez.

Hi guys! :D It’s finally here! My new music video Fall By Justin Bieber from his album Believe! It was A LOT of work! But i dont care this is what makes me happy! Some people always asking me why justin? :) To me the most important thing in life is to bring a possitive message in everything we do and he does! That’s why i admire him! He is a young man who made his dream come true and use that to help others and of course his music is AMAZING! -jardc87

kahani November 5, 2012 at 3:44 pm

the VIDEO looks amazing. i love how justin put selena in it. not some other girls. I adore there chemistry. I also love how justin and selena are the so grounded and very humble. how they have a great support system around them to keep grounded. love how justin and selena are so normal and they love each other very much. they can also joke around each other but still have a good time with there friends and still love each other. There tweets are so adorable and very sweet to each other. Selena must have amazing friends who have known her for years and just love her to death. even though she has her days. she’s still one of the most amazing beautiful actress who everyone adores and loves very much. of course having a hot boyfriend who is everyone eye candy not bad either. of course everyone loves a piece of Justin Bieber to look at.

javi November 5, 2012 at 3:50 pm

justin didin’t made the video but it was beautiful anyway.

~JELENA ~ November 5, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Omg that is that is so good more like amazing !!!

david b conway November 5, 2012 at 11:08 pm

just before i do any thing wrong to hurt selena gomez again i am going to help her again just with my idea,s instand ,only on my time here on this web site and her,s fan,s together as well , if they what what me to help you one day,, but that is up to you ok but i will pick the time just when i am on this web site once in a while ok fan,s i will not bother you every week just when i might be here , love david vonway

JelenaFan November 6, 2012 at 12:08 am

I Just Hope None of the Rumors are true about them Breakin Up..:(

montie carlo November 7, 2012 at 2:44 am

that touched my heart i love selena and justin they are both a beautiful couple and i hope nothing breaks them apart justin will catch selena if she falls oh no im tearing up that video really touched mt heart and it was sad justin died IM CRYING EVEN MORE NOW THAT I HAVE SAID THAT AND I THOUGHT SELENA DIED TOO SELENA PLEASE CALL ME! this is bianca from avondale arizona and i have called your fan number plenty of times please call me i love you so much and keep making those kind of videos and one more thing to justin please please and please pull up your pants or get a belt at my school girls are going crazy when they see your underwear it it gros i go crazy when you pull up your shirt omg did i just say that what if justin bieber reads this. im dead

montie carlo November 7, 2012 at 2:51 am

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA IM DIEING HERE PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME IM BEGGING YOU

belieber November 14, 2012 at 5:00 am

Mmmmm I Love You Justin & Selena :* <333 Very Much

justin bieber fall music video, fall justin bieber music video, download video justin bieber fall music video ft selena gomez, will there be a fall music video, selena gomez jokes, Justin bieber ft selena gomez-fall music video download, justin bieber fall video feat selena gomez, justin bieber fall video download, justin bieber fall justin bieber - fall (music video) ft selena gomez, Justin Bieber - Fall (Music Video) Ft Selena Gomez 4ห้sh,