Home > Boyfriend, Interviews > Selena Gomez Talks About Her Life!

Selena Gomez Talks About Her Life!

by mega on November 7, 2012

in Boyfriend, Interviews

Selena Gomez reveals about her life and her relationship with Bieber in an interview with gossip magazine “Glamour.” The two are in the news for the rumor that the couple may split, after media reported that Bieber had sex with singer Kesha.

But Kesha denied the rumors of having sex with Bieber saying she never slept with Bieber.

“Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are awesome,” said the “Die Young” singer. “I have not, just for the record, ever slept with Justin. He has a girlfriend who is really hot, anyway, so … I think he’s sorted,” reported the examiner.com

While describing her life during the interview Gomez said that she was disappointed by the fact that her parents were not together. She also said that if she had remained in Texas she would have become a mother of two by now.

“I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working hard to provide a better life for me,” Selena reveals in the magazine interview. “I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed there. I’m sure I’d have two children by now.”

According to the reports in the examiner.com, Gomez says that though she had studied in one of the biggest schools in the world, she was very shy in the initial stages of her life but now she is opinionated.

“I was so scared and shy back then. I mean, I grew up in one of the biggest high schools in the world, and that’s the Disney Channel. Everybody was falling in love with each other or not liking each other, and it was exhausting…and I was the shy one in the corner. And now I’m so opinionated, and I don’t have time for the cattiness. I have good people around me, and I’m glad I’m at the place I’m in. I wish I was there back then.”

Gomez’s parents were divorced when she was just five years old and was raised by her mother after that.

Gomez is the cover girl for the December issue of “Glamour.”

Source: idigitaltimes.com

Kuilani November 7, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Such amazing couple who adore each other very much. I hope Justin and Selena last a long time. They are so cute together. Love how they are so together. Also love how they are so sweet together. Hope they spend the holidays together. Love how Justin Is so faithful to Selena. Hes very devoted to her.

IDont Know Anymore November 7, 2012 at 4:50 pm

theres rumors about them saying they broke up or wat

Katie November 7, 2012 at 5:00 pm

2 year anniversary today!! 7th of November congrats!:)

IDont Know Anymore November 7, 2012 at 5:05 pm

i though they broke up? there are tons of rumors of them on the rocks

KAHANI November 7, 2012 at 5:55 pm

no, they didn’t break up. there anniversary is nov 9th. JUSTIN EVEN SAYS ON HIS TWEETS THAT ME AND SELENA DIDN’T BREAK UP. EVEN SELENA SAYS THE SAME THING. BUT SHE WANTS TO BE WITH JUSTIN FOREVER. HER TWEETS ARE SO ADORABLE. SHE SAYS I NEED JUSTIN. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

JustinBiebrAndSelenaGomez Fan! November 7, 2012 at 5:57 pm

thats sooo Kute… But its sad they cnt spend there anniversary Together…

Amanda November 7, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Lol I think itis funny how people believe rumors he didnt sleep with Kesha she’s to old for him and plus Selena should just leave Justin ass already they Ben splitting up to much now why can’t it just already end find someon
e else

JustinBiebrAndSelenaGomez Fan! November 7, 2012 at 6:47 pm

They are not Splittinq Up… they are Great together.. Ppl Like to Make up stoires

david b conway November 8, 2012 at 12:56 am

THE ONLY REASON WHY I WHAT SELENA GOMEZ , JUST TO OWN WOWP TV STUDIO MORE AND MORE OFFTEN JUST BECASE OFF ONE REASON , JUST IF SELENA GOMEZ JUST LOVE,S TO DO THE PRODUCING HER 1 HOUR TV SPECIAL JUST FROM WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE THE TV SHOW IT WILL BE A , LOT MORE TV SPECIAL,S BY SELENA GOMEZ , AND THAT WAY WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY JUST DO,NT HAVE TO OWN WOWP TV STUDIO ANY MORE , THAT WAY SELENA GOMEZ CAN STILL MAKE HER,S MOTION PICTURE,S AND STILL MAKE AND TO PRODUE MORE YOUNG DISNEY FAN,S STUFF JUST WITH OUT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , IM NOT SELFINISH AT SELENA GOMEZ AT ALL , IM TRYING TO TEACH SELENA GOMEZ , HER SELF JUST IF SHE WHAT,S HER YOUNGER DISNEY FAN,S WITH HER JUST IN THE NEXT LAVEL IN THE FUTURE , PLEASE TAKE THE STUFF THAT SHE DID WITH WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY AND JUST CALLING IT AFTER HER JULY MOON PRODUCTION COMPANY THAT SHE OWN,S ALREADY , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

sastika loves jelena November 8, 2012 at 3:24 am

I love both of ‘em n yeah they are so adorably cute together..I love then n will be… cuz they’re meant for each other n abt anniversary I guess they will make out..I LOVE THEM!!! rumors are just fake abt their spiltting