Home > Boyfriend, News > Justin Bieber Misses Selena Gomez (December 21, 2012)

Justin Bieber Misses Selena Gomez (December 21, 2012)

by admin on December 22, 2012

in Boyfriend, News

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber were spotted boarding Justin’s private jet this week, but it seems that their vacation was short lived and they have gone their separate ways for the holidays. Sure, Justin misses Selena!

Justin shared the photo above from his jet yesterday along with posting:

“All alone on the jet, missin u already “

He also took to Twitter with:

“All alone.”

Aww! We hope the duo can get together again, soon!

JB and SG forever December 23, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Awwwww our baby misses his baby that’s soooo cute<3 love to both of them

ILKAI December 24, 2012 at 8:07 pm

SUCH A CUTE COUPLE. THEY ARE THE MOST SWEETEST COUPLE EVER.

JazzyNselena December 24, 2012 at 3:21 am

Aww :’) That’s so sweet…. @selenagomez If someone loves you that deep You should never let go of it…. Sure there is some fights, but the perfect couple will figure things out without over reacting on trying to break up :)

david b conway December 24, 2012 at 7:56 pm

JUST TO ALL MY COMMENTS JUST UNDER DAVID CONWAY , IM SO SORRY FOR ALL OFF THEM HERE , I KNOW THAT I WENT OUT OF LINE TO TALK ABOUT MY HARSH COMMENTS JUST ABOUT ME AND SELENA GOMEZ , AND THE COMMENT,S I MADE ABOUT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , WHY NOT BLAME THE WEB SITE , OF DISNEY INFONET .COM WEB SITE , JUST BECAUSE OF THAT WEB SITE , JUST DID , SHUT DOWN THE WEB SITE UNTILL NEXT YEAR 2013 PEPOLE AND I CAN,T NOT USE MY E-,MAIL ADDRESS JUST TO GET UP DATE,S ON IT , IM BLOG JUST FROM THAT WEB SITE , BLAME THEM JERKS AND NOT ME , I DO CARE ABOUT YOUR STAR , SELENA GOMEZ , YOU KNOW BUT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DO,NT WHAT ME TO HELP HER ONE BIT , WHY NOT BLAME YOUR SELF ON THAT PROBLEM , AND THIS IS MY LAST LONG LETTER HERE , EVERY THING ON THE INTERNET IS ALL SHUT DOWN , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

david b conway December 24, 2012 at 9:03 pm

AND JUST DO,NT ASK ME TO SUPPORT SELENA GOMEZ , JUST FOR EVERY THING ANY MORE AND YOU JUST WHAT TO BLAME ME ABOUT WHAT , AND DO,NT BLAME ME FOR WHY WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE , WAS CANCELLED FOR EARLY NEXT YEAR JUST AFTER THE LAST 1 HOUR EPISODE I DO CARE ABOUT YOUR NEED,S TO IM TRYING TO BE A FAN OF SELENA GOMEZ AS MUCH AS YOU HERE , L IT JUST HURT,S ME THAT YOU THINK THAT I AM A BAD GUY ON LINE , AND THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH AT ALL , HOW CAN I MAKE IT UP WITH YOU YOUR FAN,S HERE YOU JUST CAN,T STOP BLAMING ME JUST ABOUT EVERY THING ABOUT MY COMMENT,S I MADE TO MUCH ABOUT , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Belieber December 24, 2012 at 10:11 pm

They are together they never broke up a second time :D it was a false rumor

Mackenzie December 28, 2012 at 3:25 am

I really do love Justin and Selena together….. There a perfect couple.. I support Justin and Selena all the way through there relationship.. Hope they make it last forever… I want them to be together even if there not, which they are…. I love you Justin and Selena… Hope you see this
Loves:-)

stephanie December 28, 2012 at 3:51 pm

that is so so so cute he realy loves her but that victoria secert model he like th so fffffffffffffffffffllllllllllllllllliiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt flirt

Samantha December 31, 2012 at 9:15 pm