Home > News, Pictures, Twitter > New Picture: "OMG❤❤❤❤ got a picture with her!! Selena Gomez!! My girl" -Brandon Bishop on Twitter!

by admin on December 28, 2012

in News, Pictures, Twitter

Commission Blueprint 2.0 – ** Don’t Miss

ckquote>“@BBishop42OMG❤❤❤❤ got a picture with her!! Selena Gomez!! My girl

zp8497586rq
jelenaloverforever December 28, 2012 at 2:42 pm

love u sel

stephanie December 28, 2012 at 3:45 pm

awwwwwwww thats amazing i love sel to

kapua December 28, 2012 at 7:08 pm

very cute picture of selena.

johanna December 28, 2012 at 8:07 pm

i’m waiting for the day that i’ll meet her i swear i’ll KILL her ;)

Belieber December 29, 2012 at 2:51 am

And I’m waiting for the day you get off this site cuz I swear people are going to threaten you to :)

True Belieber December 29, 2012 at 2:53 am

@Belieber
I agree with u :D
@johanna
You really should rest your so called “soul” and stop tellin people you hav a life and a soul cuz all of it is just full of hate and disrespect?
Hater much? :D

Emi+M January 17, 2013 at 3:23 am

@slutanna(johanna) You really need to shut the fuck up
This is a SELENA Gomez FAN site not hater site
And you need to get a boyfriend to show you some HAPPINESS!!!
Cause you aperantly have no loving family.

~Jelena ~ January 2, 2013 at 12:12 am

I am with belieber 2.0
Yea you need to get off this site why are you even here
To get the attention you never get so you come here and talk
Cuzzzz NO ONE CARES what you say at you bieber site and come here
To get the attention and get on our last NERVES !!!!!

THEM HATERS BE HATIN :D

:-) selenator :-) December 29, 2012 at 10:19 am

And I am waiting for the day that probably I meet u I swear I will kill u …….I don’t know what your broblem is white her and yeah take out your stinky butt outa here and go to hell white your stupid comments and yeah take care cause selly has alote of fans they are gonna kill u so badly that no one can find a piece of u..

belieber2.0 January 1, 2013 at 1:16 am

@johanna
Honey, just stop shouldn’t you know by now us selenators and true beliebers are gonna kick u off this site and take a poll to make sure you never come back on :D
#screw haters

Comments on this entry are closed.

am got resimleri, 2012 am got resimleri, twitter göt resimleri, selena gomez götü, selena gomez am got resmi, selena gomez am got resımler, selana gomez göt resmi, selana gomez am got resimleri, got resmı, got resimleri,