Home > Paparazzi, Pictures > Selena Gomez arriving On A Flight At LAX Airport On Friday Night (December 21) in Los Angeles!

by mega on December 23, 2012

in Paparazzi, Pictures

Selena Gomez arriving on a flight a late night at LAX Airport on Friday night (December 21) in Los Angeles.

She donned cute glasses and a hat, but was feeling a little camera shy once she hit the parking lot and hid her face under her jacket.

ashley December 23, 2012 at 10:24 am

that’s awesome…<3

Jelena Forever December 23, 2012 at 11:08 am

lol, the first picture was one of Selena’s weird faces :P But she’s still beautiful!!

ILKAI December 23, 2012 at 6:54 pm

I DON’T THINK SELENA LIKES THE CAMERAS IN HER FACE OR THE ANNOYING SHUTTERBUGS EITHER. SHE CAN’T STAND THEM. THEY ARE LIKE LOST PUPPY DOGS WITHOUT A LEASH. I KNOW JUSTIN LOVES HER WITH ALL HIS HEART.

Sarah (selenator) December 23, 2012 at 1:56 pm

adorable!

Selina Kim December 23, 2012 at 8:38 pm

She doesn’t like light-Justin Bieber @Bealive

ILKAI December 24, 2012 at 7:39 pm

SELENA LOOKS SO CUTE IN OUTFIT. SHE ALWAYS SO STYLISH. LOVE HOW JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST SWEETEST COUPLE EVER.

david b conway December 24, 2012 at 4:39 am

change plans by david conway , if selena gomez can try to read my comments just in once in a while here , and if i behave my self here as well , thseses thing,s that i listend here , i can do for her just by selena gomez , and her fan,s please let me know some time,s here , and my new idea,s just for selena gomez , are for her fan,s as well , and the stuff for them are for xmas just under there own xmas tree persent,s , and yes i will continue the my list plan just for selena gomez , list of motion picture,s movie,s , just by book,s & arthur,s , and yes i will only control over the stuff that i will give to selena gomez , and not her self any more ,, and yes i will shunt my big fat trap as well , MERRY XMAS AND BETTER WATCH OUT THERE IS SELENA GOMEZ CLAUS WATCHING OVER YOU , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Sarah (selenator) December 24, 2012 at 7:51 am

You should get a life…

Selina Kim December 24, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Can y pliz shut it now David

david b conway December 24, 2012 at 4:48 pm

im so sorry for that comment above , i did it know ever one was reading my comment any more here , and today i just what to say is that im so glad that selena gomez , will not ever meet me for real just in the frist place you do,nt have to worry about that problem in the frist place pepole , love david conway

david b conway December 26, 2012 at 2:11 am

i so sorry for that comments i did here , i know that you hate me just for those,s comment,s i just wish i can take them back and plus i do know as well this web site is for only selena gomez , fan,s i do,nt mean to that mean at you , love david