Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez Breaks Up Again With Justin Bieber Over Nick Jonas!

Selena Gomez Breaks Up Again With Justin Bieber Over Nick Jonas!

by mega on December 17, 2012

in Boyfriend

They've been reportedly rocky for the last couple of months, but according to insiders Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are over for good after the 'Boyfriend' star hung out with Sel's ex boyfriend Nick Jonas.

According to a source, Selena Gomez is fed up with Justin's disregard for her feelings and is ready to call it quits. Justin has been hanging out recently with Selena's ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas. Selena is not happy about the friendship and feels betrayed by Justin.

On Friday, Selena joined Justin at his concert in Chicago. Most fans thought it was to reunite with her boyfriend Justin and spend some time together. However, sources told

Hollywood Life that Selena went to the concert for the sole purpose of dumping Justin Bieber.

“At this point, Selena isn’t going to any of Justin’s concerts ever again,” our source said. “She doesn’t want to speak to him anymore and told him it’s over.” “Hanging out with Nick proved that he wants to just be a jerk about this, and Selena’s sick of being heartbroken,” our source said. “They are finished, and I think it’s for good this time.”

When Selena originally found out Justin was hanging with Nick Jonas she called his cell repeatedly in order to find out what was going on. However, Justin neglected to answer Selena’s calls.

“Justin and Nick Jonas hung out all night,” our source said. “Selena was crying about it. He wouldn’t even return her calls when she found out and called him up.”

What do you think about it? and Do you think this is the end of Selena and Justin as a couple, guys?

Source: www.examiner.com

zp8497586rq
iLoveU December 17, 2012 at 1:39 pm

yess THE END…..so the reason that they broke up is Nick?why justin hang out with her ex?he doesnt love selena anymore? or what….?

KONA December 17, 2012 at 3:55 pm

there still together. SELENA DID CONFIRMED IT ON TWIITER THAT THEY DID HUNG OUT. BUT JUSTIN HAD TO SET NICK STRAIGHT THAT HIM AND SELENA ARE TOGETHER. HE DIDN’T PUNCH HIM OR ANYTHING. LOL. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

Joey December 17, 2012 at 5:36 pm

IloveU you dont know their relationship stfu dumb bitch

leave a comment December 18, 2012 at 3:40 am

OMG!!!NONE OF THIS IS JUSTIN BIEBER’S FAULT SELENA IS OVER REACTING!I LOVE SELENA AND ALL BUT LATELY SHE HAS BEEN VERY CONTROLLING OVER JUSTIN!AFTER ALL HE HAS DONE FOR HER SHE NEEDS 2 TREAT HIM WITH MORE RESPECT!!!!!

LiveToLoveJelena January 7, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I Agree With You! It’s Not Justin’s Fault!

Joey December 17, 2012 at 1:39 pm

next joke please lies

KONA December 17, 2012 at 3:56 pm

I LOVE YOUR NAME JOEY. IT REMINDS OF JOEY LAWERENCE. HE WAS SO HOT. WITH HIS ABS. I WAS A HUGE FANS OF HIS. ITS A CUTE NAME.

Joey December 17, 2012 at 5:38 pm

and okay?

David Conway December 17, 2012 at 5:51 pm

i do think that justin bieber is more a immature kid just for selena gomez , to have for a boy friend , and i do have a right of my own opinion about it , love david conway

iLoveU December 17, 2012 at 1:47 pm

no o this is not a joke…i
t seens real 4 me/…

Joey December 17, 2012 at 5:37 pm

IloveU shut up bitch you dont know shit xo

Ronnie December 17, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I don’t get her point… he was with his friend…why was she crying about it? Omg she acts like 13 years old little girl -_- she should grow up. She just needs attention or idk.. #DramaMaker

Believber December 18, 2012 at 5:44 am

Ya maybe she is overreacting just a little but you’re not her in any way what so ever and hardly knows anything about what goes on in her life so before you start hatin and calling her “dramatic” try looking at what you see her going through-paparazzi in her face 24/7 random jelena questions and all…..
#stopthehatin

Glory December 18, 2012 at 12:54 pm

dont start ronnie dont even start

javi December 17, 2012 at 3:48 pm

i haven’t read anything official or on enews they always have news about them. but i think someone created this news about her breaking up with him over nick jonas becasue justin was supostly hanging with nick. then some website created that rumor. but i haven’t read anything official. but if they do i hope he or she can’t be more mature than his fans about a break up.

iLoveU December 17, 2012 at 3:55 pm

she is not a drama maker…if you boyfriend hang out with you ex what would you doo??..for me its better that they broke up cuzz he keeps breaking her heart…

Joey December 17, 2012 at 5:37 pm

they still together they didnt say they broke up bitch kys

Amanda December 17, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Dude when ur in rolstionship and hangin out with ur ex girlfriends or ex boyfriends it’s kinda awkward if that was me a break up would come to my attention ..

iLoveU December 17, 2012 at 6:19 pm

whats wrong with you Joey.. !? why you keep calling me b**** do you have any problem or WHAT

iLoveU December 17, 2012 at 6:22 pm

this is a fan website and i can say what i want so BYE /……

.... December 17, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Is this True Because My friend Told me That they are still together Nd someone told me tht selena was on tha Radio and she said she was Single and its over??? Wat tha Real Truth Here??

iLoveU December 17, 2012 at 6:32 pm

………..nobody nows the ttruth about them..but i think that they broke up ;(

Amanda December 17, 2012 at 7:28 pm

She been tryin to have a god reason to dump Justin from day one she thinks his immature and ass hole mostly the time but everyone can be like that but how he treated her she needs to leave him and glade she finally did .. hopefully she means it this time she deserves better .. Selena of ur reading this stay away from jb hope u mean it..

David Conway December 17, 2012 at 8:03 pm

i do think that gregg sukin might be perfect just for selena gomez , a realy boy friend , more than justin bieber can be for her , love david conway

iLoveU December 17, 2012 at 8:11 pm

who is gregg skin??,,

javi December 17, 2012 at 8:17 pm

i think the guys name is gregg sulkin her co-star he played her boyfriend on wizards. he’s british.

.... December 17, 2012 at 8:36 pm

I heard that Selena wantz To date one of tha One D guys now Is that True?

Jelena December 17, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Well FIRST of all even if all of these breakup rumors are true, out of ALL the sources this site could of gone it has chosen to go to Hollywood life?! ‘Cuz FYI they like to lie and make up stories about celebrities like when it once “confirmed” selena was pregnant and all when she really isn’t.
And second of all these are R-U-M-O-R-S we are talking about here. I mean you can try to found out yourself if you don’t believe me, look back on other articles and recent stuff on this jelena thing has been saying they have been still hanging out trying to work things out and all. Idk but all I know is its best if we try to rely on better more truthful sources than rather sticking our heads into some so called “true facts” when they’re really just rumors
#supportjelena <3

I December 17, 2012 at 11:45 pm

I agree 100% :D

.... December 17, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Soo there Might be hope that they are Still together?

Believber December 17, 2012 at 11:49 pm

@jelena. You’re so right! I actually have been looking n Hollywoodlife.com and all of their articles are just plain LIES!! Since this whole article is about jelena that’s what I looked up on the site and just recently they. Said justin now treating selena like a princess and all and they happy together and they have been going out on dates even if justin hanging out in the studio and all so my whole question is this:
Are they together or not and like jelena said Hollywood life is the last web site u would want to go to

#support jelena forever and ever

.... December 18, 2012 at 12:27 am

i cnt stand hollywood Life I mean Hollywood Lie Lol..

justinbieberlover966 December 18, 2012 at 1:38 am

i dont know what to believe

Jelena December 18, 2012 at 5:46 am

@believeber. I agree with you with every word you say :D
But then as a true fact and IT is her opinion I mean not all minds think alike
#supportjelena

selenator December 18, 2012 at 7:03 am

Fffffffff so boring I don’t know what is the end of them story is :-*

:-) selenator :-) December 18, 2012 at 9:11 am

Never…!!!!!!!!! they will get back togheter and I am sure :-)

Jelena? December 18, 2012 at 5:40 pm

wow..

i understand bout the ex thing.. biebs, luv yu.. but yu canat go hangin wit yur gf’s ex.. nd all night at that.. lol i’d b pretty upset.. nd y ddnt u pick up ur fone?!?! #HidingSomething ..?

like i say allll the time.. i am a fan of both of yu individually.. alright… nd was a fa of jelena.. keyword there WAS… i dont agree wit allot of things on both yur part nd biebs part.. idk just break up.. move on.. it might b hard, cuz 2 yrs isnt a lil while.. but u got us nd yur famm to console too<3
i will be here for both u and biebs… maybe yall r confused and outgrew eachother?!?! sad but it happens all the time..

i promise i wont be a FAKE FAN and not like u anymore cuz u nd biebs broke up. cuz alot of beliebers seem to think tht if im a fan of u, i cant like justin too.. nd thats complete and utter bullsh*t. i was a fan of u b4 justin came out.. nd i will always b a fan..

-Alyssa
selly sel.. plz follow me. @iitz_ALYSSA

David Conway December 19, 2012 at 9:55 am

hi my name is david conway

Comments on this entry are closed.

selenas new boyfriend, selena gomez recent boyfriend, selena boyfriend, selena gomez justin bieber nick jonas, why did nick and selena break up, nick jonas and selena gomez break up, did nick jonas go out with selena gomez, why did nick jonas and selena gomez break up, why did nick jonas and selena gomez broke up, what up with nick jones and selena gomez,