Home > Album, Friends, Video > Selena Gomez Dances To Taylor Swift's 'I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE'!

Selena Gomez Dances To Taylor Swift's 'I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE'!

by mega on December 13, 2012

in Album, Friends, Video

Selena Gomez has recorded a video tribute to her best friend Taylor Swift – a 23rd birthday present perhaps?

The video was posted on Selena’s YouTube account, and opens with Selena and her friends jumping around and singing Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’.

It then cuts to the girls in a dance studio, where they perform a choreographed routine to the song. It finishes with them lying in a circle on the floor, singing the song again.

Checkout video below guys!

In the video description Selena wrote: “Me and my friends just goofing around to our favorite song :) I want to give a big thanks to my friend Gweny for Choreographing this fun dance. My girls for being amazing and for Taylor being such an inspiration. Thanks Dan for the awesome edit! Hope you enjoy!”

She tweeted, “SO Cheesy, I know but I'm glad I've got my girls….. and Gweny… :) @tayorswift13 we love you!!!”

Awwww . . . so cool :D

What do you think about Selena's dance guys? Leave your comment below!

Source: thehothits.com

zp8497586rq
david b conway December 13, 2012 at 9:20 am

no comment by david conway im going to say this here my last comment here im going to breaking up again not to be a fan to selena gomez and to justin bieber and walt disney company just for a while longer , im just falling a part to much on line internet web site , and i do,nt blame selena gomez just to hate me right now , im just sick in my head , and good bye every one and selena , love david conway

ashley December 13, 2012 at 10:08 am

it’s awesome…<3

lola December 13, 2012 at 11:01 am

i totaly forgot she could dance this dance looks more sexy and yahhhhhhhhhh selena is back do your thing girl

SG:* December 13, 2012 at 1:21 pm

awesome!!!*_*

Sarah (selenator) December 13, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Aww <3 Cute!

Makalani December 14, 2012 at 12:30 pm

It looks like she was having fun with her girls., she loves having her girls with her., there very supportive of her.,

Selina Kim December 13, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Pliz David don’t do that,I can’t support Selina without you

david b conway December 13, 2012 at 7:10 pm

did i read this right the person on the butom of this web site named , selina kim , what,s me to support her here just about selena gomez , i love to selina kim , just do,nt cry for me it,s ok , i am not going to hurt this web site , any more , just because of your fan,s here just do,nt what me to be your friend here i do,nt have to be i just what you support me here im not going to start any personal issue on here any more , you know very well just with you fan,s here and me what,s the same thing for the wizards of waverly place just to continue on with the second sequel motion picture or what ever but i can,t do this by my self , im not mad at you fan,s at all , i do care about little children i use to work with children in the day camp in the san francisco when i was selena gomez , age just around the age 18 or 20 year,s of age , i do have a good heart , i just do,nt what walt disney and selena gomez , just to know that i am sharing my comin interest here i just do,nt do the sharing about my coming interest just to selena gomez any more , but i will share it with you here ok , love david conway

.... December 13, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Can anybody Tell me If Justin&&Selena are still datinq Because There are alot of Stories sayinq they Got into a Big Fight at his Show and Walked away, Now people are saying they arent together Nomore, Can anybody tell me tha turth Please(:

david conway December 13, 2012 at 11:07 pm

hi selena gomez zone fansite , it,s me david conway

jula December 14, 2012 at 12:46 pm

selena zou look so sexy ooo sweet :)

jula December 14, 2012 at 12:46 pm

you

jelena December 14, 2012 at 6:06 pm

AMZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

jelena December 14, 2012 at 6:11 pm

I NEVER KNEW SELENA CAN DANCE LIKE THAT I LOVE THE DANCE

@iitz_ALYSSA December 20, 2012 at 6:21 pm

BUHHH BYEEEEE david conway.. lmao

and haaa tht video made my day :)

Selina Kim December 21, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Thanks David,Selina needs all the support she needs, espeacilly now she is deciding weather she can move on with Bieber or not.I know 2gether we can end at their wedding

sellyg December 24, 2012 at 6:51 am

Hey vote for selena on e online. She is so close to winning

Q January 4, 2013 at 6:25 pm

She was only doing that for Justin.

Comments on this entry are closed.

I knew you were trouble, I knew you were, selena gomez and her friends dancing, i knew you were trouble selena gomez video, selena gomez dancing to i knew you were trouble selena gomez zone, selena gomez i knew you were trouble dance tumblr, Selina_without cloce photo, taylor swift i knew you were trouble selena gomez goreo, tumblr i knew you were trouble selena, selena gomez dances to taylor swift song video,