Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez's Cousin Said: "Selena Wants To Find Her Soulmate"

Selena Gomez's Cousin Said: "Selena Wants To Find Her Soulmate"

by mega on December 7, 2012

in Boyfriend

Selena Gomez is dating Justin Bieber, but Selena is still on the lookout for her soulmate. And get this, she has already been talking about getting married and has gone as far as picking out her maid of honor — her cousin Priscilla Deleon.

When the rumors started making the rounds that Selena had split from Justin, Priscilla was right there for her cousin. They are said to be closer than sisters and Selena wants her there for her big day.

Previously, Selena s

aid, “Priscilla is as close as to a sister as I’m going to get. She’s going to be my maid of honor when I get married and I’m going to be hers.”

Will Selena actually walk down the aisle with Justin when she is ready to tie the knot?

When asked what Selena is looking for in a guy, Priscilla said, “She’s like, ‘I’m normal. I just want to find my soulmate.’ The Selena I grew up with is still the same Selena I see today.”

Prior to that, Selena admitted that Justin wasn’t “the one” and when asked about the prospect of marriage last year, she said, “No, I’m 18!”

Do you think they have long-term potential and Do you hope someday Jelena will be married?Leave your comment below guys!

zp8497586rq
Makalani December 7, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I think Justin is her soulmate., afterall justin got her pregnant., she cant wait to be a mom., justin can’t imagine his life without her in it., Selena can’t imagine her life without justin., she’s his whole world., Justin can’t imagine not having her by his side., they are so good together.,?they belong together., Justin and Selena are going to Parents., congrat to them., There going to be amazing and very loving parents., Omg., I love Selena and Justin ., Jelena forever., hope they do get engaged one day., when they are both ready.,

Makalani December 7, 2012 at 2:54 pm

I do hope that they eventually get engaged when there both ready., justin can’t wait til have a baby with Selena. For the first few months Selena is going to need alot of help with the baby.? Especially if she’s going need her rest., it’s takes a toll on you., hopefully Selena has that support from her family and of course his gorgeous mom and dad.,

:-) selenator:-) December 7, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Hmmm……I think justin is her soulmat:-)

David Conway December 8, 2012 at 3:56 am

NO COMMENT BY DAVID CONWAY

Isnadia Love Jelena December 8, 2012 at 6:28 am

Justin is her soulmate :D and i hope jelena will get married :’) i love them :’D they’re cute together! they’re the cutest couple in the world (i think) :’)

David Conway December 8, 2012 at 11:32 am

i need to expland one thing to selena gomez and her fan,s as well , i did not say i did hateded selena gomez , just for real at all , i just left her boy friend,s web site that,s all just by ,justin bieber zone fansite and to the one of the justin bieber shrine blog 2012 there are the one,s are mean to me they thing that im to bossy over selena and they think that im just ruining her life to much , and the one by justin bieber zone fansite , think,s that im to old and crepying, looking and they told me as well i just can,t not be her fan just because i am to old , do you here selena gomez , and they what to hack my computer , i just can,t not be on her and justin bieber web site,s on the internet , love david conway

Comments on this entry are closed.

selena gomez cousine, who is selena gomez cousin, what does selena gomez\s cousin priscilla do?, selena gomez with her cousins, selena gomez y priscila, selena gomez with cousins, selena gomez justin bieber soulmates, selena gomez cousines, jelena cousins, does selena gomez have a maid?,