Home > Boyfriend, Fans > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Fans Pick Top Jelena Moments!

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Fans Pick Top Jelena Moments!

by mega on December 7, 2012

in Boyfriend, Fans

From splashy vacations to that Staples Center date, Beliebers weigh in on Jelena's best times.

Believe it or not, fans are onboard for the Jelena reconciliation.

As Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez continue to defy last month's short-lived breakup rumors (just this week, they hit up L.A.'s Jingle Ball concert hand-in-hand), fans are looking back on some of Jelena's cutest moments.

In the two years the couple has been together, there have been some really adorable moments, including high-profile red-carpet photo ops and sunny beach vacations. So when MTV News caught up with some Beliebers last week in New York, they broke down their top Jelena highlights of all time.

Bieber Fans Talk 'Jelena Fever':

“My favorite moment that I have of the two of them is when Selena was at one of her concerts

and Justin surprised her,” Adriana Cronin said, referring to a gig she played in July 2011 when Bieber popped onstage with her. “I thought that was really cute.”

While Justin and Selena have been on a few memorable vacations during their time together, Annika Elwell recalls a May 2011 escapade to Hawaii as her favorite getaway. “My favorite Justin and Selena moment was when they were in Hawaii together. They had so much fun on the beach,” she said, with her pal Willa Neubauer adding, “And they were on the jet skis. They're just cute together.”

Justin and Selena forever! Fans are all for a Jelena reunion.

Catherine Witkowski picked the gold star of Jelena moments: the time Bieber rented out Staples Center for dinner and a movie back in September 2011. “I thought it was cute when he did the Staples Center for her and they watched 'Titanic,' ” she said. “I thought that was really cute.”

Andrew Provencher, however, noted that he was a fan of some of the couple's more recent relationship drama, most notably a sushi date that didn't end so happily for the couple. “Probably the moment that just happened, when they got into an argument at dinner and he chased her back to her house and she didn't let him in,” he said.

What is your favorite Jelena moment? Tell us in the comments below!

Source: mtv.com

zp8497586rq
Makalani December 7, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Justin and Selena are the most cutest couple ever.,they belong together and they are so meant for each other.,they are going to be amazing parents.,Justin can’t imagine his life without Selena in it., nor he can’t imagine her by his side.,Justin’s parents are happy that they are going to be grandparents., Justin can’t believe that he got Selena pregnant.,he loves her so much., doesnt want to imagine his life without her not being there for him.,Justin is crazy about her.and loves to her to death.,Justin and Selena are so meant to be with each other forever.

$$$belieber ***forever$$$ December 7, 2012 at 1:46 pm

wow they r the most awesome-st couple of this world really love u justin and selena
and justin plz come to my home plz i can,t go to meet u and go to any concert
plz justin come to my home i really love u justin
and take selena also with u i feel really craziest moment of my life i mean adorable thing
love u justin really loveeeeeeeeeuuu
my justin
u r my love my life my heart my everything

$$$belieber ***forever$$$ December 7, 2012 at 1:58 pm

and justin plz come to my home plz i can,t go to meet u and go to any concert
plz justin come to my home i really love u justin
love u justin really loveeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuu and only u justin
my justin
u r my love my life my heart my everything

David Conway December 7, 2012 at 5:05 pm

i love to for give and for get my old and new post comment,s , i do,nt mean to be that mean at fan,s and selena gomez i just do,nt like pepole just like selena gomez what,s to lie a ,lot about it , i was not trying to blame selena gomez at all , love david conway

David Conway December 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm

every thing was august in her favor just by selena gomez , by her fan,s at the second sequel movie fans they wanted as well , and just by todd j green wald he wanted it as well second sequel motion picture as well , and how about walt disney production company they wanted it as well to , and the script for it was already made just after selena gomez right after the series finale ended early in january 6 , it was posted on the disney infonet .com web site , i know,n about the script was finish it was lick on the internet web site, and that is my last list i will do here ok, and do,nt worry i will still love selena gomez , music , love david conway

David Conway December 7, 2012 at 10:14 pm

hi it,s me david conway i just what to say here just for to get off , all , my three comment,s on here i do,nt what the fan,s to know what they are doing with the second sequel movie , , i what to clean my name here , i am not making any more comments just about the second sequel any more , im so sorry selena gomez the secret will be save by me , love david conway

Comments on this entry are closed.

Who is selena gomez new boyfriend, jelena moments, selena gomez gets gas in hollywood, jelena com, cute justin bieber imagines, will there be jelena moments in justin\s film, selena gomez und justin bieber best moments, selena gomez justin bieber sevime, selena gomez favourite moments with justin bieber, selena Gomez and justin cute jelena moments,