Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez Turns To Her Fans For Support After Second Breakup With Justin Bieber!

by mega on December 18, 2012

in Boyfriend

It looks like Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber might be over for good this time around. The duo had a very public breakup recently, and while they seemed to reconcile, it seems that they are over again. However, the duo are being much more quiet this time around.

There are still signs that they are no longer a couple though. The biggie

is that Justin hung out with Selena’s ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas in the recording studio recently, AND refused to answer Selena’s calls when she found out about the two spending time together.

Then, Justin took his shirt off for his fans at his concert this weekend – something that upsets Selena, and his fans think he did it to make her jealous. Plus, Selena wrote a message to her fans last night:

“Love you guys!!!”

What do you think about it guys? and Do you think Selena and Justin are going to get back together? Leave your comment below!

Source: www.disneydreaming.com

zp8497586rq
Big fan, Huge! December 18, 2012 at 9:02 am

Well I am glad I am so tired of going through this emotional roller Coaster ride with them, they are a cute couple but it is time for Selena move on. I love Justin but he is getting so full of himself he is hard to watch anymore. This showing off his body and tweeting picturs of himself all the time gets a little old. Talk about being so full of yourself. Selena you need someone you don’t have to fight for mirror space. He will end up getting some woman who just wants his money, money never mattered to you. Move on, be happy!

selena December 18, 2012 at 1:21 pm

True I agree

ellen 65 December 19, 2012 at 1:31 pm

no, i dont agree with you!!! he isn’t being full of him self at all! ppl judge every thing he does and then cretisize *srry for the spelling* him about it! media is trying to show his bad side that doesn’t even exist! but no one shows any selena bad side!
I mean she cant be so controlling like that! and she is the one who starts the fights each time! evn in that time when he wanted to make thing up with her,but she cicked him out of the house and he was crying!. i think that she was using him for fame! cuz when ever a guy breaks out she just jumps towards him and now that justin isn’t famous as he use to be…she wants to move ont o another famous dude! I use to respect her but she is no fair or mature lady if shekeeps acting like that!

MJ & JB FAN December 19, 2012 at 1:39 pm

this is a very stupid reason to dump ur bf!!! I mean if she got over nick,then this wouldn’t have hurted her! she just wants to get rid of him! selena is a very conrolling person! if she keeps controlling boys like that, then she wont have a good relation ship with anyone!

selenator lola December 19, 2012 at 1:48 pm

at the begining I use to say that it is justins fault. but am starting to figure out that selena is controlling and she dumped him for a stupid reason1 but I still love her , cuz I dont believe what media says a lot…but from my recognizings: she is starting to look like she is using him for fame!

:-) selenator :-) December 18, 2012 at 9:30 am

Exactly …..!!!!they will get back together cause they are jelena forever!! And the cutest couple I ever have seen …….. and selena had talked about it that one they she wil be mrs.bieber and they love each other too much so why would they break up forever …… :-)

David Conway December 18, 2012 at 9:37 am

i have to agree with that comment above my self , i do love selena gomez , some times but she does drive me up a dam wall just with this crap just by justin bieber and his publicity act just what he does with selena gomez , i am so happy that might what to move , god bless her soul , just by selena gomez , love david conway

Chelsea December 18, 2012 at 11:48 am

I truely think selena broke up with him for a stupid reason, i think justin can hang out with whoever he wants even if its one of selenas ex’s, but i do think they will get back together but i dont think they will last long when they do, but i really hope they will get back together and stay together

ellen 65 December 19, 2012 at 1:33 pm

agreed. selena can be a bit controlling sumtimes !

selena December 18, 2012 at 1:24 pm

I hate these ! I love and respect Selly and juju but I just hate how they do this like if they breakup again and then get back together it’s just really emotional they should just be together and the source and stuff should seriously stop lieing if they are. But If it’s true than I want them to get back together.

Makalani December 18, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I know me to., Justin and Selena are so meant for each other., can’t imagine either of them dating anyone else but each other., Justin can’t imagine his life without Selena in it., they are so made for each other., just hope Justin can win back Selena., Justin can’t imagine not having Selena by his side., it said to be that there engaged., besides the annoying media and tabloids make up stories.,

Amanda December 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Dude she gave him one more chance and he must up so she said if he does I again he will be for good so idk it might be for good this time and she’s been dumping up from day one for reasons like this cuz she wants to move on but jb complains bout it and then he gets his way but he won’t this Time probably .. She even said Justin isn’t the one for her cuz now he treated her in the past and it goes on so she wants someone older so even said that in the news last year..

Joey December 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm

and there anniversary getting close

KONA December 19, 2012 at 2:12 am

THERE ANNIVERSARY JUST PASSED. IT WAS DEC 12TH. A FAN ASKED SELENA HOW WAS THERE ANNIVERSARY AND SHE SAID IT WAS GOOD. THEY WENT OUT TO DINNER.

.... December 18, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Red carpet at Jingle Ball, Chicago

Interviewer : Are you single?

Justin : Umm… that is irrelevant.

thats what justin said when he got asked wat does it mean???

KONA December 18, 2012 at 7:29 pm

um JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE STILL TOGETHER. JUSTIN CONFIRMED IT. DON’T BELIEVE THE RUMORS. THERE STILL TOGETHER. JUSTIN LOVES SELENA AND SHE LOVES JUSTIN TO. THEY BOTH CONFIRMED IT THAT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER.

.... December 18, 2012 at 7:42 pm

How do you Know they are together

KONA December 19, 2012 at 2:23 am

i don’t think justin wanted to answer that questions. who wants get asked the most annoying questions about your love life. especially about Selena. some stuff are better left unsaid. Besides most CELEBS don’t talk about there lives when asked on the red carpet. they get asked about there movies, projects, music, GIVEN BACK TO CHARIITES THAT ARE CLOSES TO THERE HEART.

Jelena? December 18, 2012 at 5:32 pm

hmmmmmm..

seriously? i luv yu guys really.. i do..

but uhmm i think u guys shud just break up.. i was for “Jelena” when u guys were happy.. nd i just dont see yall happy.. u r too pretty to not smile..nd justin is too adorable to luk depressed alllll the time.. maybe he did wanna mke u jealous.. maybe not…
selly-sel, u kno ur fans luv u.. i luv yu girl <3 lol
i just am bein a #Realist here… think bout it..
"Why be in a relationship, where u guys are startin to fight, nd break up, more than u guys r happy and together???"

i want wats best for both biebs, nd sel.. and maybe its not eachother… its alright if its not.. :)

-Alyssa
@iitz_ALYSSA

Jelena? December 18, 2012 at 5:34 pm

idk wats tru and wats not..
the paps suck for tht.. but if yu broke up for him cuz he is hangin wit yur ex?!!?! #LowBlow.. they r both artists.. maybe they r workin 2gether??

dunno dunno.. not all entirely my bizz.. lol but im just sayin..

ILKAI December 20, 2012 at 1:18 am

JUSTIN GETS JEALOUS VERY EASILY IF GUYS ARE TALKING TO HIS GIRL. OR IF THEY FLIRT WITH HER. EVEN THOUGH SELENA IS GORGEOUS AND PRETTY.. HE HATES WHEN GUYS FLIRT WITH HER OR JUST TALKING TO HER. IM SURE SHE GETS JEALOUS WHEN GIRLS TALK TO JUSTIN OR THEY FLIRT WITH JUSTIN AND THERE HITTING ON HIM. I CAN TELL JUSTIN IS VERY FAITHFUL GUY TO SELENA.

.... December 18, 2012 at 7:42 pm

Justin Bieber has refused to confirm or deny whether he is still dating Selena Gomez!

Justin and Selena have been on the rocks recently, and she apparently got angry at him for hanging out with her ex Nick Jonas earlier this week.

Of course we have no idea whether or not they are still together, and Justin isn’t going to make things clearer anytime soon!

During a Q&A session at the B96 Jingle Ball in Chicago, the interviewer managed to slip in a quick “are you single” question.

Justin’s answer? “That is irrelevant.”

Wow. Maybe he should have said “it’s complicated”.

We applaud the interviewer here – because when you interview JB, you are given a strict list of questions you cannot ask. Selena Gomez is most definitely on the list of topics you cannot bring up.

Do you think Justin and Selena are over?

.... December 18, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Where have they CONFIRMED IT?

KONA December 19, 2012 at 2:19 am

I DO THINK JUSTIN WANTS HIS PRIVATE LIFE PRIVATE AND NOT SHARE EVERYTHING WITH HIS FANS. HE’LL SHARE HIS LOVE FOR HIS MUSIC AND PHOTOS OF HIS FANS. HIS FANS ASK HIM THE MOST INTIMATE PRIVATE QUESTIONS WHAT GOES ON BETWEEN HIM AND SELENA. I ALSO THINK THAT JUSTIN WANTS TO KEEP THINGS PRIVATE ABOUT WHAT HIM AND SELENA DO ON THERE OWN AND STAY PRIVATE. OTHERWISE WE DON’T WANNA WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSE DOORS BETWEEN HIM AND SELENA.

.... December 18, 2012 at 8:53 pm

STupid Hollywood Life Puts THese stories about them i dnt know what to beileve anymore!!

Jelena December 18, 2012 at 11:11 pm

I still can’t stick my head into these “rumors” even if all this stuff is true cuz once again it MIGHT be another mistake or so called “true fact” when it’s actually a rumor!
cuz this site relies on lying sources like Hollywood life! Don’t believe me? then on this very web site look up that whole fight at the restaraunt thing then they made a whole ‘nother article saying turns out all tht information was completely FALSE!!
For the last time rely on truthful resources (like radar online :D ) and wait to see what is REALLY true
#luvjelena
#dont be a hater cuz I’m a selenator

Belieber December 18, 2012 at 11:20 pm

As a FACT I agree with every word you said :D
but as my OPINION……I’m starting to become less and less tha. A belieber fan and I’m REALLY starting to become a selenator only because ever since the first jelena breakup justin did as much as he could to win her back then they got back together and all and he just lets her fly in the wind all by herself…….now it’s like selena only comes to his mind when she breaks up with him
In other words what I’m trying to say is when justin breaks up with selena she knows he to move on with herself and when selena breaks up with justin he does as much as he can to win her back…then he starts ignoring her and stuff :’(
Sorry to all the selenators and beliebers but like I said its my opinion
#nohate

Belieber December 18, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Oops I meant to say less and less *than a belieber fan

MJ & JB FAN December 19, 2012 at 1:45 pm

this is exactly what I mean!!!! those headline make you hate justin cuz they only show his bad side! its not true at all, justin loved selena when she broke up with him and when they are togrther! remember what he said to oprah! “I dont want her to feel ashamed” or” she is a jenuin person” . media is using this hole break up thing to make justin lose beliebers! and u are falling for it!. and I think justin will be betteroff without a controlling person!

:-)selenator :-) December 18, 2012 at 11:26 pm

I 100% agree with @jelena and only 15% agree with Belieber girl

Chelsea December 18, 2012 at 11:55 pm

If you really want to know what happend between them 2 its none of our buisnedd so just wait untill they have been seen together then you will know

$$$belieber ***forever$$$ December 19, 2012 at 5:32 am

but i agree with my baby justin 100% and with selena 1% only i think 0 % i hate her she again cheat with my baby she is a cheater she only use my baby justin she don,t want him only for time pass
i am sorry justin but selena is not good for u she use u y u don,think in that plz think and plz i am sorry to say that about her i know u love her but what can i do i am saying this only for u bcs i love u i have care for u but if u don,t like it then i am so so sorry from my heart i am sorry justin
but still i say that selena only use u and only use u love u justin and plz take care of u plz and think about that
once again sorry i am so sorry and i love u by tc love u so so so so somuch love u justin

David Conway December 19, 2012 at 11:22 am

PLEASE TELL MIS, SELENA GOMEZ , JUST FOR ME PLEASE , IF SHE WHAT,S ME TO BE HER FAN AGAIN OR TO HELP HER SOME TIME JUST ABOUT HER FUTURE STUFF I CAN DO FOR SELENA GOMEZ , SHE HAVE TO ASK WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , BACK OFF ON MY BACK , THAT,S WHY I HAVE TO PUT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY HERE ON THIS WEB SITE SO MUCH , THERE ARE THE ONE,S ARE ACTING SO IMMATURE TO ME , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

xselenax December 19, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I think they are a cute couple I love jelena :) but i respect there opinions.

xselenaandjuju December 19, 2012 at 12:50 pm

LIES !

Grace December 19, 2012 at 1:05 pm

hey guys im grace and im new here and have been a selenator since barney =] this site is sooo awesome and cant wait for more updates!!! and dont believe everything the media tells u sometimes things are private dont make up lies

selenator December 19, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I love selena …but lol and woow that is a dumb reason to dump ur boyfriend! and kinda immature

biebah December 19, 2012 at 1:50 pm

if she got over nick…then she wouldn’t have got sad over such thing!

Joey December 19, 2012 at 7:56 pm

how can you guys know everything how selena reacts stfu

:-)selenator :-) December 19, 2012 at 10:02 pm

@joey thank you :D

Joey December 18, 2012 at 11:24 pm

@jelena
Finally! A person who can look at stuff and see if the facts or true or fake!

Joey December 19, 2012 at 12:32 am

bitch stop stealing my name kys

KONA December 19, 2012 at 2:20 am

JOEY REMINDS OF JOEY FATONE OF NSYNC, HE WAS TOTALLY ADORABLE AND CUTE.

KONA December 19, 2012 at 2:11 am

because JUSTIN SAID IT ON TWITTER THAT THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER.

#selenator# December 20, 2012 at 2:28 am

You people don’t even know about ANYTHING that goes on in Selena’s life! Plus I haven’t heard a single MEDIA talk about this so this must be another stupid rumor cuz this site got all its lies from (Hollywood Life) Hollywood lie!
#supportselenaandjelena

#selenator# December 20, 2012 at 2:30 am

And by “people” I meant the obvious beliebers
@selenator lola
@MJ & JB fan

#screwh@ters December 20, 2012 at 2:44 am

Well honey FIRST of all you should know as 411 they taped that whole thing BEFORE selena broke up with him.
And SECOND of all you’re just one of those haters- I mean its obviously in your name. Selena isn’t controlling @ all in anyway what so ever.Like @jelena said this is this another freakin stupid *** rumor!
So it’s not US who’s falling for that whole “media trying to look justin look bad” : IT’S YOU who’s falling for the rumors :D

Comments on this entry are closed.