Home > Friends, Paparazzi, Pictures > Selena Gomez With Samantha Droke At Yamato Sushi On Tuesday Afternoon (December 4) in Encino, Calif.

by mega on December 5, 2012

in Friends, Paparazzi, Pictures

Selena Gomez shares a laugh with Samantha Droke while heading to lunch on Tuesday afternoon (December 4) in Encino, Calif.

Selena and Samantha stopped by Yamato Sushi & Teppan Grill after Selena went in for a quick check-up at Tarzana Medical Center, LA.

“Well I’ve been working with UNICEF for the past five years now. They’re an organization that’s close to my heart. I think, for me, I started with Disney Channel and my show [The Wizards of Waverly Place] had a lot of younger fans. When I see the fans and we have live audience tapings and I see some of them maybe being sick, they’re the reason why I’m here,” Selena recently told MTV.

She added, “If I’m able to do anything to give back to the families or the kids that help me every single day, kids hold a special place in my heart for that reason.”

payday cash loan

_500.jpg” alt=”" />

zp8497586rq
SG:* December 5, 2012 at 1:48 pm

She looks so beautiful and georges!

KEKelani December 5, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Yeah, she does, I love seeing her out with friends., she has Alot of really close friends that she can hangout with., besides her boyfriend., who she can’t imagine her life without.,

david b conway December 6, 2012 at 9:47 am

i just what to say im so sorry for loving selena gomez , so long on the internet , and just with being so obess about it on selena gomez , i was only trying to be looking over selena gomez , well being , i do,nt what to hurt selena gomez , 1 hour tv special on the disney channel by wowp , i did it have to be fan of selena gomez just from the being of 2011 , after i herd about the death threat,s , at that time of what happened , i promes my self that i can,t not love selena gomez and being her big fan , how can i love and being a big fan of dead a celebrity just like selena gomez , and the only thing i can do by helping her career just by making a list of book,s of arthur,s that can be motion picture,s ,just for selena gomez , future , but may be i should stop that idea , love david b conway

david b conway December 6, 2012 at 9:48 am

i just what to say im so sorry for loving selena gomez , so long on the internet , and just with being so obess about it on selena gomez , i was only trying to be looking over selena gomez , well being , i do,nt what to hurt selena gomez , 1 hour tv special on the disney channel by wowp , i did it have to be fan of selena gomez just from the being of 2011 , after i herd about the death threat,s , at that time of what happened , i promes my self that i can,t not love selena gomez and being her big fan , how can i love and being a big fan of dead a celebrity just like selena gomez , and the only thing i can do by helping her career love david b conway

david b conway December 6, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I LOVE TO TAKE MY OLD POST COMMENTS OFF THIS WEB SITE , AND TO TELL SELENA GOMEZ , JUST BY ME ,IS THAT FRIST QUESTION CAN SELENA GOMEZ , JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT SHE IS THE ONLY ONE CAN HAVE A OBESSION ON HER CAREER , AND THAT IS MY PROBLEM JUST ABOUT , IM TRYING TO SAVE HER MEXICAN BUTT OR HER MEXICAN ASS , ON LINE INTERNET , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

david b conway December 6, 2012 at 11:23 pm

IM SO SORRY FOR MY LAST COMMENT HERE JUST ON THE SELENA GOMEZ ZONE FANSITE I WILL ASK TO TAKE THEM OFF THIS WEB SITE OF ALL MY COMMENT,S I WAS MAKING TO MUCH OFF HERE , BUT I HAVE TO ASK SELENA GOMEZ , HER SELF ONE THING FRIST PLEASE , THE ONLY REASON I HATE SELENA GOMEZ IS JUST FOR LOVE AND NOT TO HATE HER FOR REAL , AND SAME GOES WITH WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY I JUST WHAT TO SAVE THERE CAREER , AND , AND SELENA GOMEZ , CAN USE IT JUST FOR HER NEW ALBUM SONG CALLED , THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU HATE ME IS FOR LOVE , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

Comments on this entry are closed.

selena gomez 2012 december, selena gomez casual, селена гомез папарацци, samantha droke and selena gomez, selena gomez and samantha droke, Samantha Droke Selena Gomez, selena gomez samantha droke, samantha droke y selena gomez, samantha droke et selena gomez, selena gomez style street,