Home > Boyfriend > Will Selena Gomez Be With Justin Bieber On New Year’s Eve? VOTE!

Will Selena Gomez Be With Justin Bieber On New Year’s Eve? VOTE!

by mega on December 31, 2012

in Boyfriend

424209_343643352381352_1775635810_n

Justin Biebercialis without prescription online

trong> is performing as part of Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve this year, and we’re curious if Selena Gomez will support him. Justin will be performing on the West Coast, rather than in New York City, so chances are the venue he performs at will be relatively close to Selena so she won’t have to travel too far.

They are back on as a couple, but Selena and Justin both made sure to spend Christmas with their families, rather than with each other, this year. So, we wonder if Selena will do the same thing on New Year’s Eve.

Do YOU think Selena will be with Justin on on New Year’s Eve? Or, will she be with her family? Share your opinion below, guys!

random December 31, 2012 at 7:12 pm

It looks like they probably will. But who knows? They might have a new years or midnight kiss thingy majigjig.

molly101 December 31, 2012 at 8:01 pm

the thing is Everybody is saying that Justins performance is pre-recorded and their In Mexico right now so old (I have also heard that they will be spending New years eve on the beach)

david b conway January 1, 2013 at 3:25 am

I JUST GOT SOME SAD NEWS HERE JUST ABOUT THE WEB SITE , OF DISNEY INFONET .COM WEB SITE , THEY JUST GOT SPEPRATTED JUST FROM THE DISNEY CHANNEL JUST FROM GOOGLE CHROME AND TO THE INTERNET EXPLORE AND PLEASE HELP THEM SELENA GOMEZ , SHE DID IT HER SELF JUST WHEN THEY ARE LOSING THE TV SERIES OF WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE AND I NEED ALL THE HELP JUST FROM FAN,S OF SELENA GOMEZ , PLEASE IM NOT ASKING FOR MY SELF OK AND THE ANOTHER PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME WITH THE MUL , WARE VIRUS AS WELL , IM NOT GOING TO REPEAT MY SELF ABOUT THIS THE BLAME IS EVERY ONE ON THE INTERNET WEB SITE,S , I KNOW THAT EVERY ONE JUST HATE,S ME TO MUCH ON LINE , I DO,NT CARE ANY MORE AND THE FAULT IS ALSO ON JUSTIN BIEBER , HE DID IT HELP WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY AT ALL , HE IS THE ONE JUST LIKE,S TO DO POINTTING HIS MIDDLE FINGER JUST AT DISNEY FAN,S JUST AT DISNEY LAND AND THIS IS MY LAST PUNSH JUST TO HELP WITH DISNEY INFONET WEB SITE , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

javi December 31, 2012 at 8:12 pm

his performance is pre-taped he is in mexico with selena and a bunch of people. some say he’s going to celebrated tre times because i think mexico celebrates the new year early. then canada and then the usa. thats a good reason to party.

kailua December 31, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I do hope they spend new years together. there the most cutest couple ever. Justin means everything to Selena. Justin loves her with all his Heart. hope they get engaged and hopefully spend his bday together very intimate and have that alone time together. they belong together. can’t imagine Justin dating anyone else but each other. Justin and selena are the most sweetest couple ever. love seeing them together. they never break up ever. just hope Justin and selena have more time together when they both tour this summer. hopefully Justin and selena can try again. spend his bday very intimate and reconnect with each other.

johanna December 31, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Justin doesn’t have time for that bitch he’ll be preforming to US ;)

Selenator December 31, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Why are you here if your not a Selenator? Does it really make you feel better to call her that? It doesn’t make you cool either, if she makes Justin happy then just leave them alone. Selena is one the only people Justin can trust. Why would some beliebers want to take his happiness away from him? It just doesn’t make sense! Why do you hate Selena? Is it bacause Selena is ranked as one of the most beautiful women? Is it because she donates and works at charitys? Is it because she is in love? Is it because she’s nice to everyone? What has she ever done to you? Selena also does not use Justin for fame, she has her own money and fame, she was famous before Justin! You have no reason to be a Jerk! The least you can do is respect her even if you don’t like her! By the way go back to Justin Bieber Zone where you belong!

belieber2.0 December 31, 2012 at 9:29 pm

@johanna
Hun are you a female dog?
Cuz you’re the only one acting like a real b**** on here :D
jealous much? Even if Justin was performing for some beliebers he would only perform for the REAL ones not the fakes ones with fake so called lives like you :) Yeah I get it some beliebers don’t like Selena and you don’t hav to- but that “she using him” getting old. I’ve heard 2yr olds say interesting things and imma need a true question and a real answer: what has Selena ever done to you to make you call her all them mean things cuz if she like really hurt u in person I’m pretty sure it would be on the news EVERYWHERE- pfft isn’t everything?
#screw haters

david b conway December 31, 2012 at 10:42 pm

hi it,s me david conway , i know that i am not fan of selena gomez yet , but the only question i have is that why do i have to love the new year 2013 , and the new year,s eve may i ask , love david

Selenator December 31, 2012 at 9:14 pm

By the way, I think that Justin and Selena are spending time toghether in Mexico! Jelena forever!

javi December 31, 2012 at 10:15 pm

his performance was taped for new years eve. they are in mexico since yesterday with a bunch of people.

#1 JELENA FAN December 31, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Omg I thought we told that johnana to get out of here
A long time ago …!!!!!
If you have nothing good to say why are you even here !!!!
People these days …

kailua December 31, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Jelena forever. they love each other so much.

Stephanie Horan December 31, 2012 at 10:53 pm

I hope so Jelena is amazing I wish I could have a relationship like theirs also are you excited to see Justin preform???

Mega December 31, 2012 at 11:08 pm

I should banned people from sites who made necessary stuff about celebirties

David Conway January 1, 2013 at 12:31 am

just to megan just do,nt banned me off this web site please , i wa very nice here some time,s , i know that i have problems on my own im trying to get better with my problems , and second question is that just for here only is that with me i am better as a producer than selena gomez , is just for next year 2013 , love david

David Conway January 1, 2013 at 12:34 am

i just did it finish the the word of i was very nice here some time,s, love david

Samara January 1, 2013 at 12:40 am

That’s my favorite photo of them:) so cute!!

Selenator January 1, 2013 at 12:54 am

They were just seen together in Mexico! :)

Selenator January 1, 2013 at 12:56 am

Justin and Selena had lunch today at the restaurant called the Blue Shrimp remaining beachfront in Punta de Mita (Puerto Vallarta). :D

ashley January 1, 2013 at 4:43 am

Ppl are saying there arent together but i dnt believe it cuz there were just seen togethrr nd ppl are saying shes in phx arizona were i live(: if there in new mexico why arent there pics im just askin?

belieber2.0 January 1, 2013 at 5:08 am

Because Justin hav people called bodyguards :D they’re doesn’t always hav to be pics to prove something there just needs to be FACTS cuz sometimes the pics are old ones so u don’t need pics u need facts :)

david conway January 1, 2013 at 5:22 am

hi it,s me david conway , i just what to say here you can keep the new year to your self i do,nt what it at all the 2013 the new year , love david

Sotiria January 1, 2013 at 9:52 am

Together <3 <3 <3 <3

David Conway January 1, 2013 at 9:56 am

I JUST THINK THAT SELENA GOMEZ CHEST LOOKS UGLY AND NASTY , LOVE DAVID

Beyza January 1, 2013 at 10:55 am

I think she will

SELENA GOMEZ ILOVE YOU SO MUCH <4
33 ;}

Beyza January 1, 2013 at 10:59 am

David Conway She is more beautiful as you she is not ugly or idk want she is soo beautiful and why are you commenting if you dont like her

David Conway January 1, 2013 at 11:12 am

i was waiting for some one to speck to me just like the person on the butom of this post named beyza or some else here , i just thought i was blog here and no one is not making no comment just what i wrote here , love david

johanna January 1, 2013 at 2:04 pm

im laughing my ass off of ur comments i like to piss u off slutenators ;) VOILA Justin’s performance wasn’t pre-taped he spent the new years with his fans where he belongs :) and one more thing u call me a fake belieber HAHAHAHA u don’t have to like or respect Justin’s girlfriends to be a true belieber :D peace

Selena is my angel January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Justin bieber has a life -,- he will date with so many girl..maybe not with you bitch

belieber2.0 January 1, 2013 at 6:14 pm

@johanna that’s what i said dumb much? But I’m sure you got that info off a tabloid you found at the drug stir :D Slutanna but realize- no one said we ever had to like you cuz we don’t :)
#screw haters
#screw “slutanna” (johanna)

Selenator and Belieber January 1, 2013 at 6:11 pm

@johanna I feel bad for people like you………. Your new years resolution should be to respect everone, even Selena. I don’t understand why you don’t like her, but I am assuming you don’t like her because she is dating Justin and your not.

Belieber January 1, 2013 at 6:32 pm

@johanna
And you must of been watching Barney again instead of jb :D cuz idk if you noticed but his performance WAS pre recorded and he went to a New Years party with lil twist and other celebs. Face it slutanna you’re no belieber and you should know by now you DON’T want to meet any of these beliebers and selenators after you’re reading your comments cuz one day, everyone will be laughing at you and you will be haunted by your dumb*** comments :D
#screw haters
#screw johanna

Glory aka Selenator January 1, 2013 at 10:10 pm

but yet @johanna justin said he hates when people talk about his girlfriend i think you are the stupidest most ignorant person ever and i really want to curse you out but im not cause if selena comes on this site i dont want her to see a fan cursing out a hater cause she said she doesnt care haters make her greater u freakin imbesel

True belieber for realz January 2, 2013 at 1:37 am

@johanna
I’m sorry? Who are you makin mad cuz the only mad one here is you :D (mentally challenged girl :)

johanna January 1, 2013 at 2:06 pm

one more thing i wish slutena and her immature fans have the worst year ever ;)

javi January 1, 2013 at 2:28 pm

wow an immanture belieber calling fans immature. thats new.

Selenator and Belieber January 1, 2013 at 5:58 pm

@johanna You just can’t stop embarassing yourself can you? Just after reading your comments, your the only immature one! Your probably a 8 year old that apparently likes to bully people! It’s funny because your a belieber and Justin is against bullying! You just love to pick fights too! Im suprised your parents and teachers didn’t teach you what respect was! You may be older than 8, but you sure act like an 8 year old! It was also very immature of you to put “one more thing i wish slutena and her immature fans have the worst year ever”. When will people like you just grow up!

belieber2.0 January 1, 2013 at 6:23 pm

@johanna
And I wish “slutanna” can get a real life and to stop acting like a real female dog :D But due to your comments “slutanna”- nobody wishes you the best! And no, honey you’re funny! You’re telling people you’re a TRUE belieber?! Uh WRONG! More like a true challenged 11yr old with issues that can never be fixed at all :)
Like I said you don’t hav to like Selena to be a true belieber but you do hav to honor, and respect Justin for his important decisions and for the songs and hard work he has done for us :D But only a true belieber would know that- and you’re nothing like that
#screw johanna

Selly Fan January 4, 2013 at 2:57 am

Call Sel a slut, is dumb and annoying, like it’s not even logical call someone a “Slut” when your dating the same guy for almost 3 years

ali comando January 1, 2013 at 2:40 pm

heeeee!always love selena ! tanks my friend

Emi+M January 6, 2013 at 10:16 am

sluthanna has to find a different way to act like she’s all that because she’s not. and we [sel lovers] are at least 9 against 1 f****** slut.
and another thing this is a selena gomez FAN site not a JB and Selena G haters group.
so shut your a** sluthanna and get your mental health nurse to help you.
and F.Y.I. no one ends anything with peace anymore its so 2011

Emi+M January 6, 2013 at 10:30 am

now that i got that out of the way
good night
where i live its about 3:30a.m.
and i haven’t slept a wink\ /
~

demi lovato January 17, 2013 at 4:37 pm

I do not like Justine sevmicemde crime selena selena but also cause upset barışırsınki fool has no right to …

Selenator December 31, 2012 at 9:37 pm

@belieber2.0 If there was a like button, I would like your comment. :)

Belieber December 31, 2012 at 9:44 pm

@belieber2.0 I agree with ya.
@johanna
It’s fine :D go ahead and tell people you’re stuck in a mental hospital, you asked “Santa” for a life, and wish u had friends cuz it’s very obvious you a bratty, stuck up little loner :) And you’re calling selly a b****?! Yea heck no you’re not going to meet jb with that attitude at all. And no people don’t tell @johanna she needs to go to the Justin burner zone site cuz quote from quote “the site is made for true beliebers” not fake ones like her :D
Go ahead johanna, keep trying to post u little dumb hate comments but just wait and see- you’ll regret it someday :)

Belieber December 31, 2012 at 9:47 pm

*bieber I meant lol

belieber2.0 December 31, 2012 at 9:50 pm

@Selenator thank you :D

belieber2.0 January 1, 2013 at 6:14 pm

*store

Belieber January 1, 2013 at 6:27 pm

@belieber2.0 You must be a pro at comebacks and everything lol and I agree with ya :)
@johanna
Yeah I’m with @belieber2.0 you’re so annoying that now we hav a nickname for you- slutanna :D
Get a life @johanna- if you can
I wish @johanna the worse ****** new year! :D

Selenator and Belieber January 1, 2013 at 8:39 pm

@belieber2.0 You always have the best comebacks! Your awesome! :)

#screwh@ters# January 1, 2013 at 6:43 pm

@johanna and VOILA we proved you wrong! :D they were in Mexico with friends and the show was PRE-TAPED and they did spend the New Years together :) And now I’m laughing my *** at you slutanna :)
@belieber2.0 yea I like the nickname for this slut johanna

belieber2.0 January 1, 2013 at 9:09 pm

@selenator and belieber
@belieber
Lol thx u to :D

Glory aka Selenator January 1, 2013 at 10:05 pm

see belieber 2.0 and belieber are true fans cause they think as long as justin is happy they are johanna u need to calm urself down u have less than no life if you seriously like stalk this FANSITEEEEE just to post rude ratchet comments go to a justin bieber fansite not bag about selena on her website u stupid….. you know what i am not gonna sink to your pathetic level johanna u digust me

True belieber for realz January 2, 2013 at 1:34 am