Home > Baylor, News > Don’t Forget To Vote Baylor For The Cutest Celebrity Pet!

Don’t Forget To Vote Baylor For The Cutest Celebrity Pet!

by admin on January 8, 2013

in Baylor, News

download

online canadian pharmacy

lank”>CLICK HERE To Vote Baylor for the cutest celebrity pet! :D

Joey January 9, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I always wanted the dog like her it’s cute :)

david conway January 10, 2013 at 3:54 am

dear selena gomez zone fansite hi my name is david conway , i do love dog,s to and love baylor to he is also cute and hugble as well , love david conway

david conway January 10, 2013 at 9:54 am

HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY AGAIN , AND MY COMMENTS TO HERE IS THAT , I JUST DO,NT CARE IF WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY IS GOING TO LISTEN OR TO HERE OR TO READ THIS COMMENT JUST BY ME OK IF THEY WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN JUST ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEM I WAS GIVING THEM TO MUCH OFF LATELY ON LINE INTERNET , YOU MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE ROOM JUST FOR ME HERE JUST BY HELPING SELENA GOMEZ , JUST BECAUSE OF THERE NEW WEB SITE , THEY DO,NT WANT ME THERE ANY MORE , AND PLEASE MAKE A SPECIAL WEB PAGE HERE THAT I CAN GIVE TO SELENA GOMEZ MY NEW IDEA,S FOR HER PLEASE , AND JUST DO,NT BLOG THIS WHOLE COMMENT JUST BECAUSE OF WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , IS GOING TO READ THIS COMMENT AND PLEASE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE CAN TALK TO ME AND JUST WITH THE WEB SITE OF JUSTIN BIEBER ZONE FANSITE AND DISNEY IS WORKING TOGETHER NOW AND THEY HATE ME SO MUCH , AND NOW THIS WEB SITE WILL BE CALLED , NOW SELENA GOMEZ & WOWP ZONE FANSITE , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

david conway January 10, 2013 at 10:43 am

IM SO SORRY JUST TO BLOW UP JUST LIKE THAT JUST ABOUT WALT DISNEY COMPANY , I DO LOVE WANT THEY DO WITH THE MOTION PICTURE,S AND THE DISNEY CHANNEL AND THE REST OF THE STUFF THAT THEY DO, YOU KNOW , BUT THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE FOR THEM IS THAT IT IS NOT THERE INTERNET AT ALL , IT,S MIND AND NOT THERE,S , AND GIVING BACK WALT DISNEY , AND I WILL AL,WAY,S LOVE THEM BUT THIS IS NOT THE WAY JUST TO TREAT SOME ONE ON THE INTERNET IM SO SORRY JUST FOR SHARING WANT I HAVE ON MY LAP TOP.S I KNOW THAT WAS WRONG ON MY PART WALT DISNEY COMPANY AND TO THE JUSTIN BIEBER ZONE FANSITE SAME GOES WITH THEM THEY DID IT FRIST , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Selly is Flawless January 11, 2013 at 3:41 am

Baylor has to be the cutest pet anyone has ever owned in the universe! :) <3

Emi+M January 16, 2013 at 4:02 am

Baylor sounds like what they would say if Britney spears and Taylor Lautne started dating

mayraa santos August 16, 2013 at 12:05 pm

shut the fuck up david -___-

mayraa santos August 16, 2013 at 12:07 pm

hey does anyone know if selena still owns baylor to this day?

selena gomez and her mom 2013, selena gomez baylor 2013, selena gomez and baylor 2013, baylor selena gomez 2013, selena gomez y baylor 2013, david conway dog, selena and baylor 2013, cute celebrities like selena gomez, celebrity pet vote, baylor selena\s dog 2013,