Home > News > Is Justin Bieber Trying To Win Selena Gomez Back?

Is Justin Bieber Trying To Win Selena Gomez Back?

by mega on January 25, 2013

in News

justin bieber make selena gomez feel like princess

Justin Bieber is reportedly trying to win Selena Gomez back by showing her how mature he is.

The ‘Baby’ hitmaker partied at the Whisky River club in Charlotte, North Carolina following his concert on Tuesday night but was on his best behavior and friends believe he is trying to prove to Selena, 20, that he has grown up.

A source told HollywoodLife.com: ”Justin wasn’t drinking. He was very polite, he was just chilling with his people. He arrived at 1.30am and the club closed at 2am so he wasn’t here for long. He was on really good behavior; he was just relaxing and listening to music. He was having fun. A few fans asked for photos, and he was friendly with them. He wasn’t flirty at all.”

However, Selena has reportedly moved on after telling friends that Justin, 18, was too needy for her.

A source said: ”Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena. It’s hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn’t see how it hurt Selena.

”Selena didn’t feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous.”

The couple broke up shortly after holidaying in Mexico where they had planned to ring in the New Year together but got into a huge argument on December 30 after she allegedly found text messages from other girls on his phone.

What do you think about it guys? Leave your comment below!

Meh is meh January 25, 2013 at 5:09 am

Well I think that Selena is just looking for any excuse to get rid of him. And at the beginning I didn’t believe that”using him for fame thing” bit now I do think it’s true.he looks so sad and wanting her soo much not realizing that she just wants what’s best for her career! Such a poor kid! Well now I wonder who is gonna be her next victim?probably someone else famous to to give her a good attention of her new movie,album and such!

Glory aka Selenator January 25, 2013 at 6:40 pm

@meh is meh i just think that selena did fall in love with him but i dont think she is using him for fame because she has enough fame and how would breaking up with him be using him for fame that doesnt make any sense she just did the unicef concert and you make no sense how is she using him if THEY ARE BROKEN UP YOU MAKE NOOO SENSE im sorry for the caps lock but i am a total selenator and this type of stuff pisses me off cause u make no sense u said any excuse to get rid of him they r broken up already so that makes no sense

Jessica Harold January 25, 2013 at 7:45 pm

FINE!!!! *WAS searching for an excuse to get rid of him*! Sand no ! She did never have the same level of fame when justin wasn’t around with her.

Meh is meh January 25, 2013 at 7:46 pm

@jessica Harold. Agreed :)

Glory aka Selenator January 27, 2013 at 2:05 pm

@jessicaharold now you make no sense she has more fame than him cause she has been out longer than him plus she did wowp he neveer did a tv show so she did have the same fame before and after they went out

Jessica Harold January 27, 2013 at 6:13 pm

yeah i know :)

Jessica Harold January 25, 2013 at 7:11 am

He Ju

Jessica Harold January 25, 2013 at 7:14 am

He just doesn’t understand that she will never take him back cuz she doesn’t truly or did ever love him :( . And now trying to make him look bad in public :(

kailua January 25, 2013 at 7:40 am

You never know what goes on behind closed doors. They probably still love each other. Selena will always love Justin. they have been friends for such a long time. There still best friends. besides Selena was Justin first love. there so meant for each other. they truly are soul mates. Besides Justin still cares about her and wants her back.

belieber2.0 January 25, 2013 at 5:13 pm

@Jessica Harold
Hun, show me a video and a picture that selena doesn’t luv justin o_o sorry you can’t prove that :D keep believing in all them tabloid rumors you see. You’ll regret it ^.^

Jessica Harold January 25, 2013 at 6:25 pm

@belieber2.0! Well I can figure it out when I see Selena always genii ring Justin in pictures while he does the nice things to her! And you are just gonna keep on saying they are still together where their are tons of proofs they are over ! Even Justin said it in “nothing like us” it was the pat now , we didn’t last now and Selena is trying to make him look bad in public when she posted that pic of him and Barbara cuz she knew ppl would think its his fault and her friends are dissing him every where and after that still he is being a gentleman and not back striking or anything as such !
You better get that thought of them still being together :) and oh yeah, what rumors? I said what I think about what’s going on and honey heck no I ain’t believing Justin dating two models and one nurse :) am not that dumb lol :)

بيليبر عربية January 26, 2013 at 2:08 am

yes u are :D

#Believe In Biebah January 26, 2013 at 2:09 am

@Jessica Harold
hun please take some pills cuz u getting too high up in here :)

essie j January 26, 2013 at 2:10 am

@Jessica Harold
please the get the *** off this site. the exit is to your right :D

Jessica Harold January 26, 2013 at 2:49 am

@believeinbiebah and @essie j POSSERs

Jessica Harold January 26, 2013 at 3:38 am

@believeinbiebah and essie j POSSERs

essie j January 26, 2013 at 3:39 am

@Jessica Harold
listen u little chicka dont be looking at me and assuming im a posser. how we know u aint creating another one of u “dramatic scenes” :)

Jessica Harold January 26, 2013 at 6:31 am

Cuz I Know Essie j in jbz and I know @retartedfangirls who comes their and posses a lot of users and she is here too so it must be u and @essie j hates selena so she would never reply to me in this way :)

justsel January 26, 2013 at 6:53 pm

@Jessica Harold
like get a life for real -_-

Selenator 4 life January 25, 2013 at 7:16 am

Justin is a bitch faggot gay ugly stupid immature and a bitch wops did I already say that?well he is a bitch! Selena should never take this ugly sh*t back! And u nasty ugly faggot belieber suck too!

kailua January 25, 2013 at 7:41 am

Wow Seriously, Haters will never say it to there faces, Some ppl just need to grow up.

Joey January 25, 2013 at 12:51 pm

non of these made no fucking ssense

Glory aka Selenator January 25, 2013 at 6:43 pm

@selenator4life i understand that u r a selentor but what would selena think if she came on this site and saw this comment i understand you are protecting her cause u r a fan but that was not necessary

بيليبر عربية January 25, 2013 at 7:49 pm

@glory, well understand that we beliebers r trying to protect Justin … And we don’t hate on her ! Well at least some of us .

Glory aka Selenator January 27, 2013 at 2:08 pm

@ the gurl under me i wasnt talking to u i was sayin to @selenator4life she didnt have to say that about justin even if she is protecting selena i understand what you are saying you are trying to protect justin but @selenator4life your comment was unneccesary

David conway January 25, 2013 at 7:18 am

i just what to say im so sorry that i said i just do,nt what to watch the tv special just by selena gomez , and the last episode , every one is going to miss selena gomez , this year i can understand that selena gomez her self just do,nt care about her little disney fan,s at all , i did read in the magazine just about selena gomez said before that she is out grown her fan,s , just before this 1 hour tv special came up this year , i think the magazine was called , tinger beat magazine , love david conway

بيليبر عربية January 25, 2013 at 7:18 am

U again? Not WaISTINg my time with u :) but just agreeing with meh is meh and jesica harold :)

بيليبر عربية January 25, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Ha!

javi January 25, 2013 at 1:48 pm

they shoudin’t go back together she looks happier now. besides i think she’s go a thing for mia farrow’s kid i mean her 25 year old son. she twitted selena to congratulate her on her unicef show.

justsel January 25, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Ronan Farrow is openly gay. She is not going after him.
I think they will get back together with Justin. To break up again and again, until someone goes to rehab or worse.

javi January 25, 2013 at 8:06 pm

you mean justin goes to rehab selena is not the one partying and smoking pot uncontrollably or drinking ilegaly in night clubs. when you supost to be a role model for kids.

sastika loves JELENA January 25, 2013 at 2:14 pm

yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I want them to get back together because they are meant to be!!! THEY are not happy alone they’re just pretending to be!! I REALLY LOVE both of THEM !!!! plz get Selena back JUSTIN… N SELENA just do wht ur heart says N I Knw u also love Justin so baccept it!!!PLZ I LOVE U JELENA

KAILUA January 25, 2013 at 3:20 pm

i know right, there the cutest couple ever. i love seeing them together. they are so meant for each other. JELENA FOREVER.

sastika loves JELENA January 25, 2013 at 2:14 pm

*accept

mariska bieber January 25, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I feel bad for justin my heart breking see justin sad :(

Amanda January 25, 2013 at 5:55 pm

I’m glade selena dumpt that needy bitch his soo needy and clingy . He thinks his so hot and can get anyone he wants and truly but selena moved on she even said she already did and that’s probably why his always gettin dumpt by her and he truly hasn’t changed no one can change and act differently in a few weeks there’s no way .. So maybe Justin is tryin to win her back cuz maybe he wants to try to be her first but truly that will never happen Justin will never be the one for her she will find someone better and she even said it last year and no she’s not inlove with him that’s just the source people talking .. But she oved on and I think Justin should just move on too

KAILUA January 25, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I DON’T THINK JUSTIN SHOULD MOVE ON. I THINK JUSTIN WILL ALWAYS LOVE SELENA. SHE’S BEEN IN HIS LIFE FOREVER. THEY ARE TRULY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I DON’T THINK JUSTIN WANTS TO MOVE ON TO OTHER GIRLS. I THINK HE’S STILL HUNG UP ON SELENA. THEY HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THEM. ESPECIALLY NOT SOME PYSCHOTIC STALKERS OR FANS. THEY WILL ALWAYS LOVE EACH OTHER NO MATTER. BESIDES THERE GOOD TOGETHER. THERE LIKE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND JESSICA BIEL SOULMATES.

javi January 25, 2013 at 8:11 pm

if they are meant to be together he should see that and not doing the crazy stuff he’s being doing like smoking pot or recently drinking in night clubs when you are not legal to drink.

julena January 25, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I think your right “KAILUA”! they are meant for each other, i cant imagine another Girl with justin or another Boy with selena…but she broke up with justin..i dont know if selena would get back with justin, it seems like justin would get back with her..i hope he get it
I feel so sad for them )=

sastika loves JELENA January 26, 2013 at 3:27 am

I don’t know why but from the inner core of my heart I think JUSTIN and SELENA will get back together AND I WANT SO.. #LOVEJELENA4EVER

leedol January 26, 2013 at 4:17 am

they wil definitely get back together i know for sure,sel plz give justin a one more last chance n m sure if u give him a chance he wil always be with u n never leave ur site
forever ok………..

ELS January 27, 2013 at 8:22 am

I Agree with U :D

ELS January 27, 2013 at 8:20 am

Yes, Justin always trying to get back Selena again..
and I Believe Justin and Selena get back together again before Valentine’s Day :)

justin bieber supra shoes April 6, 2013 at 1:45 am

I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date information.