Home > Boyfriend > Is Justin Bieber Writes A “Heartfelt” Song For Selena Gomez On His Believe Acoustic Album?

by mega on January 7, 2013

in Boyfriend

justin bieber writes new song for selena

Justin Bieber has added yet ANOTHER song to his Believe Acoustic track list! The album was originally set to have 8 songs, but Justin added another two more (reportedly about his girlfriend Selena Gomez) to bring the total to 10. Now, Justin has added another new song!

Justin’s manager took to Twitter to tell fans:

“Up early working hard to get this last minute very heartfelt song the kid just wrote onto the #BelieveAcoustic album. #11songs @justinbieber listening again. this is pure passion and honesty. i know it must have been hard to write but it is real. proud of u”

And when a fan on Twitter mentioned that Justin’s new album Believe Acoustic, out Jan. 29, 2013, will contain songs about a breakup, Justin agreed — meaning he did go through a breakup and he’s single now!

“Justin always goes above and beyond for us. 11 songs on believe acoustic I’m hype. I have a feeling one song will be about breakups,” @trillbeibah wrote on Twitter on Jan. 6. And Justin retweeted to his more than 32 million followers!

Two New Songs On ‘Believe Acoustic’ Album Revealed:

Aside from acoustic versions of his hit Believe songs, the album has two brand-new tracks, one titled “Yellow Rain Coat.” Selena was reportedly wearing a yellow waterproof jacket to the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios theme park in December 2012, so it appears the song could be about her.

The other new song, “I Would,” could also be about Selena — a source close to Selena told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, “Justin told Selena that he wrote her a bunch of new songs and they are going on the album.”

And Also, News about the song comes just a week after Justin and Selena of two years split. But there’s also a chance that if the song isn’t about Selena it’s for his fans since photos of Justin smoking an unknown substance just arrived online yesterday.

We’ll have to wait until the new album is released to know how he really feels about it!

Awwww . . . can’t wait to hear all of Justin’s new songs on his Believe Acoustic album!

What do you think about it, guys? Do you think Justin Writes A “Heartfelt” Song For Selena Gomez? Leave your opinion below!

leedol January 7, 2013 at 2:29 pm

he must be trying to get her back again
,i hope this time he wil treat her well.i want the jelena back soon

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Seriously ! Not every love song Justin writes is about Selena Gomez! And as I know this is a selena fan site and three forth of the news here r about justin! U r proofing it that Justin gives Selena so much attention ! I know his fan site and one forth of the news r about him and his achievements ! And I have a doubt that she is only using him for MORE fame!

Joey January 7, 2013 at 3:53 pm

she’s not using him for a fame. She was fame first than justin are you that dumb. Justin got even more fame then her people are so stupid say ”she using him as a fame” you dont know their whole relationship and life story fake beliebers and selenators. and please say ”are” not letter ”r” lmao

Jessy January 7, 2013 at 4:59 pm

بيليبر عربية I TOTALLY agree with you.AND Joey put your mouth in your scrawny, coward ass if you are “SELENA”

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 5:50 pm

شو انتي كمان عربية؟

Someone January 7, 2013 at 6:23 pm

@Jessy and @بيليبر عربية You have no class, how old are you 12? Go get a life and act more mature.

David conway January 7, 2013 at 10:30 pm

hi my name is david conway

David conway January 8, 2013 at 5:05 am

hi , it,s me david conway again , i know that im just annoying to this web site and i do,nt blame every one to think that about me , and i do care about your star , just do,nt hate me to much please , love david conway

Georgia January 12, 2013 at 6:52 pm

i tottaly agree with you!!!!!she might was famous before justin but she got so much more famous when she started dating justin!!!!!!

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Fist: am not dumb… Second: hell to the yeah Selena uses him for fame! When ever someone is very famous , she starts saying positive things about them in buplic and bam !! U find her dating or BFFing that person and as soon as some new cOmes again and becomes more famous… She leaves that persOn and goes to the very famous one! Third : just cuz my user name is another different language doesn’t mean u R welcome to insult my English ! And if u go through what u just wrote … I think we can tell who has better English!

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Selly fan January 7, 2013 at 6:12 pm

She does NOT use guys for fame! Selena said she would date a guy who wasn’t in the business in heart beat if she was in love!

Selly fan January 7, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Selena can’t help she fell in love with Justin either!

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 4:45 pm

No! I still think she did! She dumped him cuz she thinks that there r other guys who can grab her more attentiOn ! But once Justin won those 3 Emas and American music awards she got back with him!

$$$belieber ***forever$$$ January 7, 2013 at 5:59 pm

noppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

KAILUA January 7, 2013 at 6:07 pm

WELL, NOT EVERY SONG IS ABOUT HIS FANS EITHER. I BET MOST OF HIS SONGS ARE ABOUT SELENA AND HAS SPECIAL MEANINGS TO HIS SONGS.

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 6:17 pm

@kailuh I said that I hate it when media thinks that every songs written about love frOm Justin isn’t always about selena! Eg: catching feelings: he said tat its a real strory that happened he was touched by it!

belieber2.0 January 7, 2013 at 8:12 pm

First you hate selly and now you want to back up your hate with a lie you never said?! Get a life cuz u need one :D Tell me something else a out how she using him for fame and u gonna regret saying tht :)
#screw haters

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 8:33 pm

I am not a hater ! I hate how she always goes after famous ppl and dps them when their fame is over! And am not gonna write whati wrote to @ selly again read it it self! Oh and just cuz ppl state what they feel and u don’t like it doesn’t mean they don’t have a life ! I have got blessed life .

Selly Fan January 7, 2013 at 11:45 pm

@belieber2.0 I agree with you! People like them say they don’t hate Selena, but they actually do. Maybe Justin’s new songs are about Selena, no one knows.

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 4:59 pm

@sellyfan and @belieber2.0 u r wrong again ! I could have said worse things but I tryed to use what is suitable bUt u just can never except crticism at all! If I think that Selena is using Justin for fame then its what I think! U People just show complication in ur life and that it! Huh :) ;p

Alxes page January 10, 2013 at 5:03 pm

@thegirlwith the Arabic name is right you can not call any criticism hate! And another thing is …I also see literally hating on Justin on twitter when the breakup first went public! Some were saying ( Justin I will cut ur head bcuz u cheated on selena) when they are the ones who don’t have a proof and gave him hate a lot of hate)

Mj and jb fan January 7, 2013 at 6:30 pm

I agree with the girl with the wierd lOoking user name! Selena does always chase the famous people! And she is very controlling ! She doesn’t except it when Justin hangs out with other girls but she gets to hang out and kiss other guys in the cheeks!

belieber2.0 January 7, 2013 at 8:13 pm

@Mb & Jb fan
Naw she not using him for fame but you just assume tht cuz you’re a mentally ill hater :D
#screw haters

Mj and jb fan January 7, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Its soo funny as that girl with the weirded user name is right about u guys! When sum one says a fact with out calling anyone mentally Ill or anything that is a fact that u don’t like u r the ppl whine actually being mean! U either reply in a respect manner but with ur point of view or don’t reply at all cuz u make ur self look bad!

I'm a belieber for realz January 9, 2013 at 12:44 am

@Mb and Jb fan
Well I really don’t care why anyone says after I say this but-missy you’re making YOURself look bad yet you still hav the so called confidence to post your stupid*** comments?!

I'm a belieber for realz January 9, 2013 at 12:44 am

*wht

Μj and jb fan January 9, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Hahaha … Yeah right! The stupidity was u replying in a stupid way! And am free to say what ever I wanna say!

Girl January 10, 2013 at 6:48 am

@mb and jb fan
Just like you did? :D

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 5:05 pm

@girl more like this reply u just made :) .

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 10:39 pm

Yeah I’m so cool :) No one can bring me down

بيليبر عربية January 11, 2013 at 5:30 am

Hey! Atop possing me! I did not write the comment “am so cool no one can bring me down :@

Alxes page January 7, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Am not a fan of Justin bieber … But I have noticed Selena dating famous people and drop them in a soft way when some one else is more famous! And specially between Justin! I don’t see her attracted to him as much as he does and she is dropping him! NOHaTE just an opinion !

belieber2.0 January 7, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Well you’re opinion is wrong and that’s a fact :D
#screw haters

Alxes page January 7, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Who r u to screw me huh? R u blind or can u not see NOHATE! Oh…and an opinion can not be wrong or right! It’s an opinion and depends on what the person thinks about! The other one is called a fact! Which I never mentioned! Soo set ur facts straight!

I'm a belieber for realz January 9, 2013 at 12:46 am

@belieber2.0 I agree with you
Alexes yeah whatever you say opinions aren’t wrong or right but hav this one haunt you- shut up :D

Alxes page January 9, 2013 at 11:57 am

Whats it for u? Just zip ur mOuth kid!

Girl January 10, 2013 at 6:49 am

@Alexes page
I think the only kid here is you :) opinions are opinions and sometimes people gotta face em- why should anyone cares Wht anyone says anyway

Alxes page January 10, 2013 at 4:19 pm

People are free to say what ever they wanna say! Go get a life kid! And zip ur senseless mouth :)

Directioner :) January 10, 2013 at 5:10 pm

If People don’t care about what others say then u couldn’t have been sitting in ur whatever commenting in this fan site ! :@ people have to hear each other opinions and guess what? If u think that others shouldn’t care about what others said then why did you care and replyed to her comment ! :)

Girl January 10, 2013 at 10:41 pm

@directioner
THANK you!!!! :D

Direcioner January 11, 2013 at 5:33 am

I am not on your side am in Alxes page side :)

IDntKnow January 7, 2013 at 8:24 pm

are they even together anymore Just be honest here!?!?!?!?!?!

iLoveU January 7, 2013 at 9:01 pm

hey…!!!? what are you doing guys stoped…you dont now what is going on with they lives….and one think she has never ever date with Taylor…and just that nick loved selena it doesnt mean that she used him cuz jonas brother are still famous so is justin.. so STOP cuz its geting out of control with you fights all the time…ok

my twittter is @ohmswaggyselena January 7, 2013 at 9:05 pm

right guys i love both justin and sel and tbh i dont think it is up to us to judge their relationship i think we should give them space so that they can see where their relationships right now :)

iLoveU January 7, 2013 at 9:05 pm

stop it (soory

iLoveU January 7, 2013 at 9:06 pm

i agree with you…you the first one who sad that thank you

#1 JELENA FAN January 7, 2013 at 10:06 pm

I agree … Toooo
But I just hope they get back together cuz I have been so
Frustrated and very deprest D: I know it’s silly but I just don’t see
Them with another person … They are just so cute together and relationships Are going to have there ups and downs so they just need to
Stay strong <3
#JELENA :)
Wish the best for them <3

IDntKnow January 8, 2013 at 12:12 am

guys look up Robin Verrecas He Looks Like Justin bieber !!!!!!!!

ugh January 8, 2013 at 3:31 am

Yellow rain coat is about jazzy, I would is not about Selena since Ed sheeran wrote it not justin.

Emi+M January 8, 2013 at 5:10 am

Hi I agree he does look like Justin and they where so good together I wish they get back as a copel

johanna January 8, 2013 at 12:17 pm

those songs on the believe aoustic r not about slutena ;) u dumb asses and i’m with u @بيليبر عربية ur comments makes sense

Joey January 8, 2013 at 3:07 pm

your dumb cause your not a selenator nor a belieber off you go bitch ;)

beileber2.0 January 8, 2013 at 7:23 pm

@johanna
slutanna youre the only dumb*** on here :D get a life little challenged one :)
#screw haters

Selly fan January 8, 2013 at 8:55 pm

It’s not even logical to call Selly a slut especially since she has been with the same guy for almost 3 years. I think at least one song is for Selena. Justin said boyfriend was about her by the way…… And Johanna, just by looking at your comments, your ugly inside AND out. Hating on anyone is very immature AND wrong. When will you EVER grow up.

Alexs page January 10, 2013 at 5:13 pm

@sellyfan almost all the time !

iLoveU January 8, 2013 at 2:00 pm

you opinion right ???,,@johanna you two are justin b fans right??,,so why you dont go at justinbieberzone a??,…and is geting old that she is using him for fame ….is not selena to blame here,she is moving on but justin keeps calling her cuz he still LOVEs her…and some of those songs are for selena of course he sad so……/

Belieber January 8, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Neither one of them can go to the site at any point wht so ever because the site is speciffically made for “true beliebers” and theyre fae hating ones :D

Belieber January 8, 2013 at 7:25 pm

*fake

بيليبر عربية January 8, 2013 at 8:14 pm

It isn’t about getting old or it’s a new fashion! It’s about what u think! Gosh!!!!!!!

Selly fan January 8, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Not always…..

Alexs page January 10, 2013 at 5:14 pm

@sellyfan almost all the time.

بيليبر عربية January 8, 2013 at 8:12 pm

It’s a free country and I can go any site I wanna go! And I am a true belieber! Just cuz I don’t support his love life doesn’t mean I don’t support him ! Actually u guys r starting to look pretty immature! I write what I feel which is no hATE! “saying Selena uses Justin for fame isn’t hate” !!!!! Do ever see me writing slutena hoemez or any of these thing? NO! I will keep coming to this site and Justin’s site too!and I will keep stating opinions or facts! Cuz that what the article writer says! A lot of other belieber r wayyy worse than this ! U can’t just call anyone who says sum thing negative about the sutuation a hater! Other wise … Any one who says a fact or opinion in any other situations would be called a hater! Eg: if I said that Selena Gomez is not a good live singer … Will u come and tell me” screw u hater”? Seriously!

Alxes page January 10, 2013 at 4:31 pm

You guys r clearly acting idiotic ! Callin and insisting that am a hater! Opinions can be rude …that doesn’t mean that if anyone has a negative thought about a situation …then they can’t share it! Now I know the proplem ain’t not with me :) . Even though am not a hater …selena confessed that she had a crush on a famous guy b4 being famous ..,and she said when she heard that he had a new girlfriend she was like “I HATE HER” ! And guys r acting soo foolish !looks like u got complicated lives :) ! Not excepting any negative opinion :) I still THiNk she was using him for fame! And ur still not gonna except people who share negetive opinions and those of u who say ur opinion is false then u r a living example of stupidness! No matter what an opinion can never be right or false! Soo if I was a hater…what do u things call people who call her slutena and stuff? Grow ur self up!

بيلير عربية January 10, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Ikr!!!dont waist ur time trying to explain to them! They never understand! :) ;)

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 10:42 pm

Cuz I never understand it either :)

بيليبر عربية the. Real one January 11, 2013 at 5:36 am

This just proves my point of you guys being soo immature :) you don’t know how to beat me so you pose my name and write such things. Hmmm guess I truly were right :)

Armana diago January 10, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I have to agree with the girl of the Arabic name ! U guys don’t respect the FACT that she was just sharing her opinion which can be a little rude but tryed to say it with respect! And u don’t respect that! Well u don’t have to respect her,but you can’t call her a hater or tell her ur comments are stupid!

Alxes page January 10, 2013 at 5:24 pm

@arabic person…I totally got ur back on this one :) .

Directioner January 10, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Really??? And I thought selenators where the mature ones !!!!byou know what ? Maybe Selena did need that hate from beliebers back then soo you people know what real hate is like! But you just don’t wanna learn :( .
#screwstupidimmature people

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Finally! Someone who really has a brain and understand what an opinion is! Hahah l see a lot of other people here understand what is an opinion ! Looks like am not the only one who’s thinks generally :)

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 10:44 pm

But @alexs page don’t help me :) i hav a brain of my own and imma use it

بيليبر عربية the. Real one January 11, 2013 at 5:38 am

Stop it ! Any way god can see you ! And he will deal with you trying to make me look like this ! Shame on u !stop possing my name :)

بيليبر عربية January 12, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Hi I’m dumb as fuck

Emi+M January 16, 2013 at 4:10 am

Finally a person that can say something besides **** you and you bitch

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Yes she USES him for fame! Stop denying the fact that Selena always always chasing the famous people only! And hell no she didn’t fall in love with Justin! In all pics I see of together it’s always him kissing , hugging her and al she does is egnoures! And even in interviews Justin says the most romantic things about her! And never in my life I saw her saying he is a blessing or very handsome or very genuin or any of these things!

Selly fan January 7, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Selena did too talk about Justin on interviews! Whenever he is metioned in an interview she starts smiling and blushing. People like you always judge her, and you NEVER even met her! She loves Justin for who he is, and yes she did fall in love, if you ever had a boyfriend, you would understand! Put yourself in Selena’s shoes, how would it feel to get all this hate for falling in love?

Selly fan January 7, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Also, theres rumors that Selena broke up with Justin.

Selly fan January 7, 2013 at 6:59 pm

There not true though. :)

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Well listen to this: she was best friends with Demi location when they were at the same level of fame… And as Selena became more , more famous than Demi….. She left her! And she dated nick Jonas! And then they broke up(kinda doesn’t count cuz it wasn’t done on purpose) and the when twillight was worldwide she dated Taylor laughtner! And she was normal friends with Taylor swift and and now that Taylor was very famous she is being all BFF with her and trying to get her fans to like her! And then she went after Justin!

Mj and jb fan January 7, 2013 at 8:38 pm

*demi lovato

Selly Fan January 7, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Well actually, Selena did NOT go after Justin, Justin went after Selena! Justin was the one who wanted to meet her, they became good friends, then they fell in love with eachother. At first Justin was like a brother to Selena. My parents have a similar story to them. Also, Selena did not leave Demi, their still best friends. They danced to Taylor Swifts song along with other friends for her birthday, and on the days Demi wanted to die, Selena would go over to her house and hugs her while they cry together. Demi and Selena are still best friends, they have known eachother before they were famous. Selena has her own fame. Selena is probably the reason some selenators are alive. Selena has a heart you know, she is not the kind of person that uses people. Selena fell in love with Nick, but it didn’t work out, Selena fell in love with Taylor, he loved her but broke up with her because he thought it would be best to be single while he was filming. Again you can’t judge her for making new friends and falling in love, put yourself in her shoes. How would it feel to be judged for making new friends and falling in love with guys that appear to be famous? She can’t help it. Just because your dating a famous guy does not mean your using them, and I have plenty of examples.

بيليبر عربية January 8, 2013 at 12:19 pm

fact they r not best friends anymore even demi said so…

Selly fan January 8, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Ok, fine, you got me there but I see that I won the argument.

Selly fan January 8, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Meaning I was right and you were wrong, besides you being right that they aren’t best friends anymore.

belieber2.0 January 9, 2013 at 12:55 am

@ girl with strange Arabic name
We’re not denying the fact Selena using Justin for fame (which she isn’t) we’re just denying wht you are stupidly assuming :)
Justin knows some beliebers don’t like Selena that’s why he said “he doesn’t like to rub it in our faces” I mean that’s the LEAST he can do and for some of the fake hatin beliebers instead of thanking him and all- they still hate on her anyway!!! ‘O_O Way to show your support?!
We can do this back and fourth thing all that ***** just know you’ll regret it and it will haunt you :D
#screw haters

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 8:21 pm

U can’t just call some one immatur whenever they say something that you don’t like!!! The comments section is for ppl to comment ont he situation ! Oh and 19!

Jessy January 8, 2013 at 2:52 pm

i knew you were Selena hahaha LOL

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 8:22 pm

*On the

Someone January 7, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Well you sure act like a 12 year old!

بيليبر عربية January 8, 2013 at 12:17 pm

actually! u r the 1 acting like a 12 year old!

Someone January 8, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Looks like I act more mature! You should go to cotillion!

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 8:46 pm

May I know what that lie is! When did I ever say IHATE SELENA GOMEZ?who

Selly Fan January 7, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Selena does not use guys for fame. I love how you comment here yet, this is a Selena Gomez fansite. You know if you dated the same guys as Selena, everyone would say that you are using guys for fame too. Thing is, there is something called love. Selena can’t help who she falls in LOVE with.

بيليبر عربية January 7, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Didnt complete* who is the lier now?

I'm a belieber for realz January 8, 2013 at 5:51 am

Your making yourself look bad dumb much :D Wht you guys oops my bad- what you HATERS are saying is not a fact it’s a false opinion but only people like your type would assume its a fact when it’s not -_- and pssh u saying if we reply or don’t reply WE’RE making ourselves look bad?! Haha um yello- you and other hater person said “Selena usin him for fame” well look at it like this :) tht comment is rude cuz you don’t know nothin about they relationship or anything about Selena!
You never hav you never will :D And honey you replied in a stupid *** comment and so did the other chic :)
Say something else about using someone for fame and you’ll be the dumb*** one and you’ll regret it to- wont you always :D
#screw haters

I'm a belieber for realz January 8, 2013 at 5:56 am

I’m pretty sure you’re the blind one here chicka :D I’m guessing when @belieber2.0 is makin an awesome come back at haters I notice the person puts “#screw haters” possibly to set other haters straight and I agree with tht person cuz I think they made a nice statement when they said you’re opinion is wrong I mean actually its false in my words :D
But you put tht long comment and in MY opinion you need to calm down just a bit like u said “no opinion is wrong or right” :)

بيليبر عربية January 8, 2013 at 12:24 pm

@selyfan u can not tell me whether i haeher or not! I HATE THE FACT THATSHE IS ONLY AFTER FMOUS PPL! ps.. srry 4 the wayi type cuz sm typing 4m a tv

Joey January 8, 2013 at 3:06 pm

you suck at spelling arabic

بيليبر عربية January 8, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Am not writing general Arabic! That’s why! Am from Syria ! So don’t feel free to insult it!

Selly fan January 8, 2013 at 8:46 pm

How many times do I have to tell you?! Selly has said herself if she was on love, she would date a guy that wasn’t in the business in a heart beat!

بيليبر عربية January 9, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Umm, Noh! When sum1 asked her wether or not she liked Justin… She was said to have a crush on him! And I think that’s even before they became best friends or anything like that! Like I said( she starts saying nice things about The famous one soo his fans like her! And no Demi and Selena r not bet friends anymore! Even Demi confessed it! Selena might still truly love her best friends but when it’s a very famous persOn then she sticks to them like a glue! She knows that dating other famous guys would help her publicity soo she dated nick and Taylor! An not judging her for making new friends and stuff! Am judging her for always trying to make friends with the famous people only and drop them when their game drops!at beginning I never cared! But now I see her fooling and insulting him in public …trying to make people think he cheated on her and ( wondering what she told her friends so they also insult him soo much on twitter and mOking him in videos! And the moment he won 3 Emas and American music awards she got back with him!

Girl January 10, 2013 at 6:54 am

@arabic person
Sad sad sad….you just don’t know true love when you see it and nope don’t try to get into a fight with me about “using for fame” cuz boo tht fight will go all night and i’ll be the one to end the battle :D

Belieber January 10, 2013 at 10:37 am

@girl
Haha ikr! :D And after reading the Arabic girls comments I’m pretty sure it won’t even be considered or called a “fight” due to the fact they lost all of them and those who commented back to them won that big time :)

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Whoops :) am here! I know true live when I see it. But it never can can be called true love when one of the too sides only thinks about what makes good buplicity and fame for them!

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 4:42 pm

An not here to fight…but…you guys r immature people who look like wanting to fight! I shared an opinion and u kept calling me a hater! An calling u complicated cuz u can’t except any crticism at all :) poor u ! I feel sorry for ur unavailable guts!

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I don’t always judge her! Only when it cOmes to their relation ship! What did she talk! She just smiles and laughs ;

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 5:22 pm

*true LOVE

Silver and golg January 10, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Well it is true that Selena said that she hated a girl who was dating her celeb crush .

بيليبر عربية January 10, 2013 at 10:47 pm

But who am? I don’t hav guts either just opinions:D

بيليبر عربية the. Real one January 11, 2013 at 5:43 am

Hahahahahahaha! Ur proving my point of u guys being immature :) :) just cuz u didn’t have guys didn’t have guys to reply to me so you start possing my name! How mature ….or u know what don’t reply now…reply when you are already grown up . Pish get a life.

People these days -.- January 12, 2013 at 7:11 pm

You know what, if you don’t like selena or think she is using justin then why are you here, all your doing is trying to start a fight. I’m not a selena fan but I’m not a hater ether. look I know you want to state your opinion but if that opinion of yours is hateful then it’s best for every one that you keep it to your self or just go to another site that’s not a selena fan site