Home > Video > Is Justin Bieber Wrote “Nothing Like Us” For Selena Gomez?

Is Justin Bieber Wrote “Nothing Like Us” For Selena Gomez?

by mega on January 27, 2013

in Video

jelena-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-Favim.com-359946

Justin Bieber wrote and recorded a song for his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez on his Believe Acoustic album titled “Nothing Like Us.” The album will arrive in stores and online on January 29, 2013, but the song has leaked online already.

The track is a breakup song, with Bieber channeling his much-publicized two-year relationship with Selena Gomez. As the song title implies, the romance with Gomez was unlike any other for The Biebs which may explain their on-again-off-again status when they were still together.

The song’s lyrics detail how Bieber was dumped by Gomez and how devastated he became over it. “I gave you everything, baby, everything I had to give/ Girl, why would you push me away?/ Lost in confusion, like an illusion/ You know I’m used to making your day/ But that is the past now, we didn’t last now / Guess that this is meant to be/ Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect/ But baby I just want you to see.”

Do you think this song about him and Selena Gomez, guys? Leave your opinion below!

Listen below to hear Justin’s song “Nothing Like Us.”

Justin Bieber “Nothing Like Us” LYRICS

Lately I’ve been thinkin’, thinkin’ ’bout what we had
I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah.
Have you been drinkin’, to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you, deserve
‘Cause nothing could ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do.
You know there’s no one, I can relate to
And know we won’t find a love that’s so true.

There’s nothing like us, there’s nothing like you and me
Together through the storm.
There’s nothing like us, there’s nothing like you and me
Together.

I gave you everything, baby, everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away?
Lost in confusion, like an illusion
You know I’m used to making your day.
But that is the past now, we didn’t last now
Guess that this is meant to be.
Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect
But baby I just want you to see

There’s nothing like us, there’s nothing like you and me
Together through the storm.
There’s nothing like us, there’s nothing like you and me
Together.
There’s nothing like us, there’s nothing like you and me
Together through the storm.
There’s nothing like us, there’s nothing like you and me
Together.

... January 27, 2013 at 5:32 pm

They need to get back together there made for each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELS January 28, 2013 at 9:39 am

I agree with you..
they Should get back together again ;)

Love Katie 14 January 29, 2013 at 5:57 am

I don’t think they should get back together I like Selena but I love Justin and if they got back together I think she would probably just break his heart again.

SG:* January 27, 2013 at 6:03 pm

I love this song and Jelena!<3

KAILUA January 27, 2013 at 6:05 pm

I KNOW RIGHT. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I KNOW JUSTIN STILL AND WILL ALWAYS SELENA. SHE LOVES HIM TO. THERE STILL CRAZY ABOUT EACH OTHER. EVEN THOUGH THEY FIGHT OR ARGUE. THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. JUST HOPE SELENA SPENDS HIS BDAY WITH HIM. THEY SO NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER AND STAY TOGETHER. LIKE NESSA AND HER BOYFRIEND. THERE STILL TOGETHER SO IS ASHLEY TISDALE AND HER BOYFREIND. I BET MOST OF HER FRIENDS HAVE BOYFRIENDS.

KAILUA January 27, 2013 at 6:05 pm

I AGREE THERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

D January 27, 2013 at 6:07 pm

They was so perfect together…………..

johanna January 27, 2013 at 6:17 pm

sluena used justin for fame and she took all of his money know everybody knows the truth ;) justin deserves SOOOOO MUCH BETTER :)

Selly fan January 28, 2013 at 5:26 am

What language are you speaking? I don’t think any girl would actually want to date Bieber because you would have millions of girls hating and sending you death threats and calling you a fame whore. Selena has her own money and fame and she was well known before Bieber was even famous. I love Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber but y’all beliebers have to admit, Justin has been changing in a bad way since last year, and there’s a difference between growing up and making bad changes. Selena is still sweet, genuine and innocent, and doesn’t ruin herself. I only like Justin for his music not his looks.

SG:* January 28, 2013 at 9:39 pm

justin bieber fan March 9, 2013 at 12:56 am

You haters need to stop going on the internet and sp ed romors about justin bieber because he is very good person but there is some ups and downs in his life and you people need to give him a break. The break up of justin and selena may be a bite hard on him pluse he is in the hospital so give him a break. I am not saying selena is a bad person because i love her but the paporatzzi and haters need to stop hating justin bieber. For me seeing bad

thing on tv or on the internet well it hurts because i love him very much.

بيليبر عربية January 27, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Okay lol :) ( is Justin bieber WROTE “nothing like us” Selena gOmez?) okay so yeah, he did and mentioned beautiful things :) but don’t wanna hear something bad from Selena or else=33 million beliebers y’all :)

Mirela January 27, 2013 at 7:58 pm

They were a cute couple but some things aren’t meant to be. I agree with some that Justin was a douchebag for what he did since a while. I understand she’s feeling angry, sad, heartbroken and more, but she isn’t thinking well either. She’s dissing him when he’s as heartbroken as her. It’s cruel and mean. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with her. Justin smokes pot and takes drugs. I wouldn’t want to date a person who’s like that either, so I understand why she dumped him. For the people who are saying that they are crazy for each other, you’re wrong. Are you Selena Gomez? No. Are you Justin Bieber? No. Are you Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? No. You can’t confirm it. No matter what you guys say, they won’t get back together any time soon because Justin cheated on her twice with Barbara Palvin and Milyn Jensen. Look it up. Selena’s wise but should cautiously try to not let herself fall into his trap again and become his slave (as apparently said that she knows many of his secrets, which seems bad). I am not on Justin’s nor Selena’s side in this. It’s messed up.

#Believe In Biebah January 28, 2013 at 5:15 am

1. Justin DIDN’T cheat on her with ANYONE. Barbara has a boyfriend, and she also said that she was just a fan.
2. Justin DOESN’T smoke weed, or does any of that drug shit. Those pictures are fake.
3. Justin treated Selena like a f*cking princess.
You don’t know what happened behind those closed doors, so stop giving wrong facts. -_-

بيليبر عربية January 27, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I want Proof from u about Justin cheating on Selena! She posted that pic bcuz she knew that every one would think its his fault and start blaming him and feel sorry for her ! He gave her everything nice thing possible and she still didn’t feel it! But as u said am neither Justin or Selena and neither r u! So u can’t confirm that he cheated on her either

Miss London January 27, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Oh so your confirming that Justin cheated on Selena … Well am confirming Selena dated him for more attention and now she dumped him and trying to make people hate him too… While he is just sitting their being a gentleman not back striking at any if her dissings while he has all the right to.

javi January 27, 2013 at 9:43 pm

you should blame gossip websites and magazines. they love to put the blame on some one and because justin is a guy well most people blame him.

#Believe In Biebah January 28, 2013 at 5:23 am

Miss London be my bff, honestly.

Selly fan January 28, 2013 at 5:33 am

Selena only dumped Justin Bieber because they would get in fights and the long distance relationship wasn’t working. Basically, they grew apart. Justin was the one who wanted to meet Selena, so that’s when Scooter called Selena and then they hung out.

Jessica Harold January 27, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Well…I wonder who is her next victim?

Crush on beebuh January 27, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Probably some one very famous :)

Idk, I'm Canadian. January 28, 2013 at 5:08 am

Somebody from 1D probably. She broke Justin’s heart…how the hell can Selenators like her? Uhh.

Selly Gomez Fan January 28, 2013 at 5:46 am

I’ll laugh at all of y’all if she dates fan like Ariana Grande dates Jai. And what do you mean how do we like Selena? We like her because she is a sweet, genuine, beautiful person that doesn’t screw up and ruin her body. She may not be the best singer but when it comes to acting she is victorious. One time when I was at her concert, she stopped in the middle of singing. Who Says to tell the security guards to leave her fans alone. Selena is also the ambassador of UNiCEF and she went to Africa to help the children there and they love her. Her song Who Says reduced the number of teen suicides in the world too. I remember how nice it was back in 2009 when there was no hate on her. My question is, how and why do you guys like Justin Bieber.

Love Katie 14 January 29, 2013 at 6:01 am

Why do we like Justin Bieber? Cause he gives so much to charity and cares about people hes an awesome singer and dancer. Hes always thankful, hes a christian And he loves his fans!!

Glory aka Selenator January 29, 2013 at 7:26 pm

shhut the hell up i dnt even care i used to be cool with you guys opinions but still next victim my butt she is amazing and you can hop off of her go on a justin bieber site and get a life

Sotiria January 27, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Thay shood get back together…..thay are amazing :)

javi January 27, 2013 at 9:51 pm

relationships should be about two people. if justin cheated on selena she never going to trust him or the next girl who is with him should stay alert. his fans said he should date a fan. but unfortunately they are too in love and will never see sighns of him cheating. justin damage a relationship of two years. she met his family and siblings some say they would have lasted more than two years. but unfortunately his fans are going to interfere in his next relation. can you imagine 30 million crazy stalkers ruining your life. besides she has a movie career she has plenty of time to think about dating.

#Believe In Biebah January 28, 2013 at 5:19 am

Justin didn’t cheat, dumbass. It’s Beliebers, not fans. And Beliebers don’t interfere with Justin’s relationships. The only reason some of us disliked Jelena, is because obviously Selena is a famewhore. But, I’m a total Belieber, and I like Selena.

Selly Gomez Fan January 28, 2013 at 5:53 am

Selena isn’t a fame whore. She’s been famous since she was 7 years old. And how would you know that Justin didn’t cheat on Selena? You beliebers act like you follow that crack attic around and spy on him. He flirts with every girl he sees. If Selena was a fame whore she would still try to date Justin. Selena is over that ugly ass, gay fag that can’t sing and can’t dress properly!

#Believe In Biebah January 28, 2013 at 5:26 am

Well obviously “Nothing Like Us” is for Selenur. Who else did you expect Justin to write this song for? His mother? No, b*tch. And this song isn’t leaked, the album is out in different countries, stupids. SMH.

Love Katie 14 January 29, 2013 at 6:03 am

He actually has wrote a song for his mom. But yes of course this song is about selena if its not obvious.

Semi belieber January 28, 2013 at 5:28 am

Why u break up selena,jelena is so perfect!!

Selly Gomez Fan January 28, 2013 at 6:03 am

Y’all beliebers that are hating on Selena and calling her things like “Slutena”, “fame whore” and shit like that better be praying to God that I don’t run into you in the streets! We gon’ find you! Selena is so damn fine! Y’all beliebers can come at me, because imma tell y’all haters off! Y’all wish you looked like Selena because then you would be sexy enough to get Justin’s attention! Notice how most of the OLLG’s have brown hair and brown eyes like Selena? Selena is liven the dream, while you haters are sitting behind computer screens. Why don’t you belieber go back to a Justin Bieber site and droll over his nasty, scrawny body?

Meh is meh January 28, 2013 at 11:38 am

@selly Gomez fan Justin is my ugly if he were then why on earth would he have 33 million belieber dying for him ? And he does dress nice ! It’s not our fault that you don’t like his style ! But since you confirmed it amma say Selena is really a famewhore! She is usually only after the famous ppl

Glory aka Selenator January 30, 2013 at 7:53 pm

@mehismeh U R A LOSERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE

~ JELENA ~ January 28, 2013 at 6:09 am

Lol I am total with @selly Gomez fan you tell
How it is !!!

~ JELENA ~ January 28, 2013 at 6:12 am

But the way the song is amazing …!!!!! I love it
This song is made out of his LOVE ….

Big fan, Hugh January 28, 2013 at 7:09 am

Selena if U read these at all, if U really loved each other once please give JB another chance; if it doesen’t work then be finished. Please try one more time, u were so close and perfect for each other. I guess we all love the thought of U it is hard to believe it is over. It is just to sad we were all pulling for u both. I know being his girlfriend would be hard but real love can over come anything. He sounds like he loves u so much.

justsel January 28, 2013 at 12:13 pm

They need to take a break. He is on his tour and she is working on her music. It makes sense . I’m sure they will reunite.

Hiltonhead January 28, 2013 at 2:52 pm

They will be fine apart, they need this time away. They will grow in many ways and if they love each other they will find each other. They really need to explore some more.

P&C=love4ever January 28, 2013 at 8:00 pm

what? broh ..no comment really …

~ JELENA ~ January 29, 2013 at 4:07 am

Lol I am with you on that …!!!!

Abigail Glynn February 2, 2013 at 10:40 pm

This is awesome. Justin, your talent overwhelmes me.