Home > Boyfriend > Justin Bieber Was Too Needy For Selena Gomez!

Justin Bieber Was Too Needy For Selena Gomez!

by mega on January 11, 2013

in Boyfriend

cute-jelena-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-Favim.com-488032

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber called time on their on-off relationship and friends believe Justin’s immaturity played a big part in their split.

A source told RadarOnline:

“Justin is super needy and can be a big baby around Selena,”

“It’s hard for him to make real friends because he likes the temporary attention of strangers, but didn’t see how it hurt Selena.

“Selena didn’t feel Justin was respectful of their relationship. She was constantly catching him in positions with other girls that would make her uncomfortable. She would get super jealous.”

It is also believed Selena’s parents disapprove of her relationship with the Canadian popstar.

She has reportedly been warned off getting back together with Justin by her parents, who are worried the singer is a “bad influence”.

Selena’s mother Mandy Cornett and stepfather Brian Teefey advised Selena to leave her New Year’s vacation with Justin early after a huge argument between the two singers.

“Her parents think that he is a bad influence on her. Selena is done with him,” a source told Us Weekly.

What do you think about it guys? Leave your comment below!

Source: tvnz.co.nz

Jolyne January 11, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Why are most websites are trying to make Justin look like the bad guy in this relationship? And spreading rumors about him and stuff. And they keep on saying he so stupid for ditching her bcuz He was dissing her and all! Well she dissed him too! I don’t know if it’s real or not! But I think ppl should be fair when it comes to such things! They should also show and sayy the things Selena did! And her friends are being really ugly here! They mocked him in a boyfriend parody and some tweets! Though am on Justin’s side :)

Biebah January 11, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Omg omg omg omg Omg!!!!!!! Justin and Selena did really break up!!!! I have proof! Go to Justin’s official twitter page and there was a tweet from a fan that he retweet it! It said Justin goes beyond and above us am so excited for the #believeACOUSTIC, I have a feeling it’s about “breakups”! And then remember when Justin said in twitter “u will know every thing going in in my life so stop rumor guessing!!!! Omg!!! Am sooo speechless!!!!!!

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Hah!!! I knew that they broke up! Hope selena was not too hard on him!

David conway January 13, 2013 at 11:41 am

just do,nt blog this comment this is for walt disney production company , and to mis , selena gomez , and her fan,s here , ok JUST WITH MY VERISION OF SELENA GOMEZ MUSIC OF , LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG , AND MY VERISION OF THAT SONG , IS CALLED , LOVE YOU LIKE A SUN OFF A BITCH LIKE ME PEAT PEAT PEAT PEAT , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 12:10 pm

@david Conway…r u a virus?

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I think that Justin should leave her! He deserves some one better and who is his own age to understand him well and some one who loves him for him ! Selena should be with some one she can’t trust and Justin shouldn’t be with some one who doesn’t love him as much as he loves her :) if this article is true! Which I don’t think so…Justin does look like some one mature and he is very kind :)

Miss London January 11, 2013 at 1:16 pm

I have come to dislike Selena these days. When she saw some other people joining the spot light… She Started to leave Justin.

Old fan, who woke up January 12, 2013 at 9:09 am

Bull crap, he is so spoiled, she deserves someone who gives her total attention instead of sharing with all you crazed fans that are so duped and manipulated by him, you are all so dumb. Its all a game and you fall right into their web it is all about the almighty buck. Don’t u get it without u there is no money. He has to tell u how much he loves u because he is an attention junkie.

Miss London January 12, 2013 at 9:17 am

Girl please… Yeah right a millioniar who gets 100 dollars a weak is spoiled and sweetie all artists say that they love thierry fans :) y is it when it comes to Justin then it’s about the almighty buck? :) and Justin gave Selena more than attention ! He even said to Oprah that he always takes her with him in the same car so she doesn’t think that he is ashamed of her :) and you calling us dumb won’t change anything :) bye bye now :)

who says January 14, 2013 at 2:45 am

He doesn’t even know u guys how can he love forreal?? He’s just thankful 4 u guys making him rich and famous but anyway she deserves a MAN not a little immature BOY no hate on his music but he seriously needs 2 grow up if he wants to be taken seriously after his teen-heart trob days are over

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Exclamination mark is *not 4 yelling.

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 1:18 pm

I thought so too :) finally some one see’s it :)

david conway January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm

im so sorry just about my problem,s on line internet web site , i just hope this web site can just for give me please , and my name is david conway

Lola chococola January 11, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I hate rumors! How can Justin be a bad influence on Selena! He is a great guy! I so want them back together

Love Katie 14 January 12, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I agree that Justin is a great guy. But i do not want them back together, justin can do better, and i love how people say that selena is a saint and a sweetheart but then she drags his name through the dirt.

Miss london January 13, 2013 at 11:06 am

i agree with u @lovekatie …

Dreamer January 14, 2013 at 2:54 am

How can justin do better?? With one of his crazed fans that throw themselves at him and because he’s famous… No matter who he dates you guys will hate on her selena is wayyyy 2 good for him and those are just rumors

Leasly January 14, 2013 at 10:49 am

Hahahahah ur so funny ….Selena is too good for Justin :$ nice joke :) NOT!!!!!

Meh love beebuh January 11, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Qt the end it is Selena’s loss. She can never find a guy like him ever again!

David conway January 12, 2013 at 8:42 am

dear selena gomez zone fansite , hi my name is david conway and my comment,s to here is not about walt disney company any more , i just want to say here that i do,nt think selena gomez , is using justin bieber at all i think that justin bieber is using selena gomez instand my self , i just want to wish disney infonet comes back soon on the internet web site again , love david conway

jessie January 12, 2013 at 6:04 pm

looooooooool justin bieber is using selena gomez? wait who is selena gomez? alex russo? a small girl from disney ?? stfu justin is waaaaaay ,ore successful than her , he doesn’t even need her, she hurt him and ignored him so much!!!

belieber2.0 January 13, 2013 at 1:19 am

@jessi
dont worry about david
guy his comments are random and very confusing ‘o_o

Love Katie 14 January 13, 2013 at 2:00 am

Hahahahaha how in the world is justin using selena???

iLoveU January 11, 2013 at 1:39 pm

i cant trust anyone here everybody are lieing….so shut you mouth hollywoodlife those are just rumours and bollsh*** they loved each otheer you guys broke up with saying mean things

iLoveU January 11, 2013 at 1:42 pm

sorryyyy

ivan January 11, 2013 at 1:42 pm

This source seems to know so many details that he or she must get info from Selena or her friends and family constantly unless much of it is dramatic fiction. I think if these things are true he should never communicate with her or her friends or family again and date others period. I still would wish her the best.

Respect JELENA January 11, 2013 at 1:43 pm

want them back together (((

David conway January 13, 2013 at 12:15 am

how long are you planing to blog me not to talk to me on here may i ask i can say about my last coment here im so sorry just for talking to much about walt disney production company please put me back on line internet web site please , love david conway

Sweetie pie January 11, 2013 at 1:50 pm

if she wasn’t attached to a famous guy, she’d just be another ex-Disney princess singer/actress wannabe.

$$$belieber ***forever$$$ January 13, 2013 at 1:40 pm

bitch

Biebah January 11, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I agree with @ivan.

Biebah January 11, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Justin hone… Move on already…u can do so much better we beliebers support u :)

Cierra January 11, 2013 at 2:11 pm

They’re back together, why so many rumors everywhere theirs no proof that says that js..

TTFan January 11, 2013 at 2:49 pm

I love how you Bieber fans come to Selena’s fan page to hate on her, but when other people go to Justin’s page you guys b*tch at them for being haters on his site. How about you guys take your own advice, otherwise no one will take your 12 yr old brain seriously.

My opinion is she was clingy/jealous and that pushed him away a little bit. I also believe that he was too immature (didn’t respect her feelings) for her and she wants someone more mature and manly. I think she needs to find a guy a few yrs older (22-23) and he needs to start being into girls his own age or younger. They probably won’t though. He’ll keep going after women in their 20s and she’ll be with whoever her team set her up with.

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 3:45 pm

And it is funny how u selenators call anyone who states an opinion a hater. Just cuz the opinions r criticism u call it hate! Did u see any one here call her a bitch? Fine! U just called Justin immature , if it was any of us saying that I would be like ” u guys r 12 year olds #screwhaters” but if it was us u call us 12 year olds!!! :) no! I think that u r the ones who r immature at this point !

Joey January 11, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Arabic bitch shut up

Cierra January 11, 2013 at 6:10 pm

No offense you made no sense tbh

arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 6:13 pm

quite!!!! :)

TTFan January 11, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Funny how you call me a Selenator when I’ve never said I was, so clearly your reading skills are lacking. And you just proved your immature, you’re the one yelling, not me. I was just pointing out that when people give criticism of Justin, some of his fans are quick to call people haters, but it’s okay to give criticism of Selena. All I said was that it’s NOT FAIR to call people haters when you don’t want to be called one when you give your honest opinion. I fully explained that it’s BOTH of their faults, I didn’t bash Justin or Selena so I don’t know how you got the idea I am a Selenator.

Miss London January 11, 2013 at 7:44 pm

@arabicbelieber u don’t care bout what they think! U go girl! Don’t let anyone stop u from sharing what u think!

Selena is flawless January 12, 2013 at 1:49 am

I’m a Selenator and I dont think your a hater, you just aren’t a fan, you didn’t call her any names, you just stated an opinion, which is fine.

Miss London January 11, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Honey you are the one with a 12 year old brain! We never hated on her! It looks like you never know what hate really is! I agree with @arabic belieber :)

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Y r u calling my reading skills lacky cuz I thought u were a selenator. Bcuz u usually r in this fan site and u r defending her! And Y would u think that am yelling? Can’t u see smiley face? And my opinion is honest cuz I think it is! U people never will really understand that opinions can’t be judged! Y am I the one who is immature! I don’t hate her and I said an opinion which kinda has criticism . I think that u r immature for digging so deep for such things! And I don’t make sense to u cuz u just can’t see my point :)

Lola chococola January 11, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Well @arabicbelieber I do disagree when it comes to Selena using Justin 4 fame but I hundred percent agree with u about opinions thing. Guys you do really look immature not letting say what she thinks! As she said she didn’t hate on Selena like calling her a bitch or slutena.if u don’t like her comment then just ignoure it but don’t call her names and stuff. Like in the previous pages .

Directioner January 11, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Here they go again. @arabicgirl now I really think that you should not care about them anymore. Trust me. Each one of them looks really bad replying to u and truly hating on you. :)

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 7:57 pm

U r right! They don’t deserves precious time .

Directioner January 11, 2013 at 7:59 pm

I kinda like u :) where are you from in Arabia ?

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Awww :) :) :) . Thank u :) am from Syria :)

Directioner January 11, 2013 at 8:03 pm

TTFan January 12, 2013 at 9:28 pm

It’s funny Arabic Belieber because I never called you out in my original post so I don’t get why you’re so offended. You must be feeling guilty i guess, idk.

TTFan January 12, 2013 at 9:32 pm

P.S. exclamation points (!) mean yelling. Learn how to use grammar.

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 11:17 am

lol :) exclamation mark is 4 yelling! interjections,exclamotary phrases or exclamatory sentences….am offended bcuz u called my reading skills lacky….u do know thats a offece right? and am never guilty :) .

ivan January 11, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I do like them both although a am a fan of Justin mainly, but I think they both are immature to some extent, although she is a little more mature than him. that’s true in most teen relationships I think. I wish they would be together again since I feel bad they may be hurting inside and don’t show it.
Justin has to stop appearing flirty and she could show more affection toward him in public which i don’t see much of.

Love Katie 14 January 13, 2013 at 2:03 am

How is she more mature than him?? Because she’s starring in a R rated movie where she is walking around in nothing but a bikini? Hmmmm doesn’t sound very mature to me sounds stupid.

Selena is flawless January 13, 2013 at 3:19 am

Selena gets paid lots of money to do Spring Breakers, and it’s part of her career. She doesn’t do that in real life and she doesn’t smoke or do drugs it’s called acting. I can tell when people smoke or do drugs because I can see it in their eyes and I was able to tell Justin was smoking before the pictures were leaked. I think their both a little immature but I think Selena is more mature for sure. I don’t think she’s more mature than him because he’s younger though. I think she’s more mature because she knows right from wrong and knows how to dress appropriatley, and she hangs out with the right people.

Selena is flawless January 13, 2013 at 3:23 am

*appropriately*
By the way, thats just my opinion, I don’t really want to argue about this, I may be wrong but it’s just my point of view. I respect beliebers.

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Justin is under too much pressure these days and Selena is now extra pressure :( it hurts me so much that she is doing this to Justin :( trying to make him look like a cheater just cuz she has trust issues . She knows Justin is a very famous guy and know that he will be surrounded by girls every where… And now she acts like the inoccent one and try to make Justin look bad .

belieber2.0 January 13, 2013 at 10:24 pm

@arabic belieber
nope not here to start somethin-
but anyways i think the only real pressure justin has in his life are the critics, the stalkarrazi its all to much! he even said it himself- “he doesn’t want o hav 50,000 thoughts in his head all the time” (a quote i saw from his interview with oprah) in other words i dont think its selena thats the one putting more pressure- i think its just his whole entire career! then again its the new year and he has so much going on that he doesn’t know what to do- its too much for him :(
#believe

Biebah January 11, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Can you plz explain how is she more mature than him ? Or you mean she is older than him when it comes to their age ??? :) thx

KAILUA January 11, 2013 at 4:37 pm

i love justin and selena together. they will be and always my favorite. there always love each other very much. selena was justin first love. I don’t think justin is needy. they still love each other always. besides they are truly each others soulmates.

KAILUA January 13, 2013 at 3:44 am

can you believe Selena is prego with Justin’s baby. oh by the way ppl its true. justin and selena are having a baby. SELENA IS PREGANT. IF YOU READ HER TWEETS SHE IS.

ivan January 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm

She is a 20? and he is 18 so there is an age difference plus girls mature earlier than boys. She does carry herself better in public than him in terms of the way she dresses or acts to be fair. But as I said I love Justin as if he were my younger brother and feel he should dress up more often. he looked stunning in his white clothes at the concert.

Biebah January 11, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Okay thank you :)

belieber2.0 January 11, 2013 at 5:30 pm

No im going to need more facts and not things saying “Sources say” imma need true (un photo- bombed) pictures and possibly videos because its always Hollywood LIE that lies about everything!
Hollywood Life once confirmed selena was pregnant with justins baby and it even said justin proposed to selena twice so how am i supposed to believe in rumors coming from a site that is a prince or princess of all lies??
I think jelena still together they just LOOK like theyre not together becuz they havent been with each other lately but thats only becuz of selenas photo shoots and justins back on tour so unlike some sources- im not just going to jump to conclusions :D
#believe

Joey January 11, 2013 at 6:09 pm

haha i love you now

Jelena January 11, 2013 at 7:10 pm

@belieber2.0
right! and they also look like they’re not together becuause of rumors saying justin smoked drugs and all. (Which i think & doubt is true because of the fat it looks like its photo-bombed
But yeah well said. These are just rumors and i think sometimes people are just going to have to face the fact and accept the fact jelena is the perfect couple :D
and yes i know theyre are going to be some PEOPLE (notice i didnt say haters) that are just going to be like “no she using him for fame” or “they broke up becuase its not just this website that saying this”. Well idk if this might prove you wrong but heres a fact:selena (herself) got the part in three movies and is still doing all of these photo shoots and has her own clothing line and some people are STILL saying she only has all them opportunities just because she is dating justin????? Thats like saying a person only got into this fancy rich party because they must of bribed the host or acted like a big suck up.
In other words i just want some people to face facts whether you like it or not and at least stop trying to assume sellly using justin and stop assuming these rumors are true :D not everything you read or think is ABSOLUTELY true :P :P :P :D :D :(

Jelena January 11, 2013 at 7:11 pm

*because *fact
(srry typo errors) :P

Arabic belieber January 11, 2013 at 7:42 pm

@jelena I am not assuming those rumors r true and sumtimes I say “IF” it is true! :) then say what I think. But I am sure that jelena broke up and specially after reading biebah comment up there which is actually true :) and… Am not saying Selena is getting apportunities bcuz she is dating Justin! :) and yes I think she goes after famous people(my thought ) but I do think she got extra attention for dating Justin :) and u guys have to deal with the fact that they broke up! It just can’t get anymore obvious :)

True Belieber January 11, 2013 at 10:10 pm

I agree with @belieber2.0 :)

person January 11, 2013 at 10:15 pm

@arabic belieber
sorry but i disagree (NO hate) im just asking how do you know they broke up or not because what if they actually are still together and this is just another stupid rumor just like @belieber2.0 said.
Sorry if anyone find these as a hatin opinion which its not but i just think that its hard to find any truthful sources these days because they all do sound like paparazzi when they make up rumors then there is a lot of fiasco and all so i dont know WHAT to believe now :(
Current status: very confused….about rumors

Arabic belieber January 12, 2013 at 4:52 am

@person bcuz remember when the break up rumors came up in july? Selena and justin tried there best to deny them by holding hands and all of these things :) and Justin retweeted a fan saying I think the songs r Gunna be About breakups while on the other hands just some few days ago he said stop rumor guessing u will find every thing about my life in the songs which r about breakups! But don’t worry I actually don’t believe any of these rumors so much . Bcuz I know Justin won’t do such thing! But I also hate how hollywood life and Perez Hilton r trying there best to make Justin look like the bad guy when he does a tiny little wrong thing …but when comes to Selena they all tell her “yes this is the right thing to do Selena and stuff”

Selena is flawless January 13, 2013 at 3:25 am

@Arabic belieber I’m a selenator and I actually agree with you!

Im a true jelena luver January 11, 2013 at 11:53 pm

@belieber2.0
Omg i just noticed that! You are right i 100% agree with you!!!

fangirl (i luv you justin drew bieber) January 12, 2013 at 4:54 am

@belieber2.0
i agree with you :)

person January 12, 2013 at 10:20 pm

@arabic belieber
i kinda see u point but then again they always make articles saying selena broke up with justin so i think they both hav parts in this love game or movie- what ever you want to call it :D
(no hate :( )

iLoveU January 11, 2013 at 5:45 pm

i agree with @belieber2.0

ivan January 11, 2013 at 10:43 pm

i am inclined to believe they broke up at least for now-two many sources seem to indicate that; however lets see what happens before he departs for his European concerts as well as Africa,Middle East, Latin America since he will be away a long time.

SupportJelena January 11, 2013 at 10:53 pm

I don’t understand why there is so much talk
About there “rumored” breakup! It’s their business
We just sound desperate and immature fighting
With one another trying to get our side if the story true!
Well NONE of our sides out true! I am a HUGE Belieber
And I love Selena! I love them together! I won’t make my opinion or judge
Them! I wait to hear what they have to say about it!
For now let’s just enjoy them! We’re to support them
Not start rumors on fan pages! I’m here for the music from Justin
Acting and music from Selena! I’m not saying u can’t voice your opinions
But don’t get into fights! Cause it only makes this all worse!
I am a JELENA supporter! I’m not focusing on their issues
(If there really are any) cause guys Hollywood lies! Just to get
Money! Ok I’m not saying that they didn’t breakup but we’re all
Jumping to conclusions! Just stay calm, and wait for them to speak
On it! I know I’m waiting to hear what they have to say!
#BELIEVE

SupportJelena January 11, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Excuse my spelling errors :)

belieber2.0 January 11, 2013 at 11:03 pm

my point exactly :D
#believe

SupportJelena January 11, 2013 at 11:05 pm

@belieber2.0 thank u!!! :D

SupportJelena January 11, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Guys! I’m reading all of these comments and just thinking to myself “it’s none I our business” well sure we want to find out what’s really going on but guys we don’t give Justin or Selena room to tell us what’s going on!
#believe

Selena is flawless January 12, 2013 at 1:57 am

These Jelena posts on this site are very popular. The rumors may or may not be true, but I wouldn’t confirm anything unless they have anything to say about it…………

Gomezluvheart January 12, 2013 at 7:10 am

justin really mest up in the relationship his jst 2 needy and only thinks about himself he shuld move on and stop crying over selena

Love Katie 14 January 13, 2013 at 2:10 am

Wow so what your saying is that shes someone you shouldn’t cry over…..I totally agree!!! Oh and how do u know justin messed up the relationship she was prob a nagging brat when it came to certian things, and she was to insecure when justin was around other girls or at least. Oh and by the way shes dragging his name through the dirt makes it seem like she never loved him like he loves her. I haven’t read about justin putting selena down so she needs to stop.

I'm a belieber for real January 13, 2013 at 10:12 am

She’s dragging down justin?!
More like the paps and the press and a few of the peeps justin hang out with (lil twist & so on and so fourth) with rumors and them piece of….baloney! >.<

Crush on bieber January 12, 2013 at 7:24 am

Its funny how I think the exact opposite:)which is I think Selena is so controlling and A heartbreaker . He is trying to win her back and he loves her so much and she just egnoures him and hurt him. But I agree when it comes to Justin needing to move on , because her can find a way better girl than Selena :)

Love Katie 14 January 13, 2013 at 2:11 am

I totally love you for saying that!!! :D

Biebah January 12, 2013 at 7:27 am

Justin doesn’t only think about him self! He buys her gifts and make her the center of attention and remember when he said to Oprah that she is a genuine person and that he doesn’t want her to feel he is ashamed of her .

SupportJelena January 12, 2013 at 9:17 am

Everybody! Stop pointing the finger at Justin or at Selena! It’s just rude! The press makes lies! Their making them both look like the bad guys! Sometimes it’s Selena more than Justin, or Justin more than Selena! But it shouldn’t really matter. If they did really breakup it’s just cause it wasn’t working out! Don’t point the finger at either of them! They are so cute together and I wish them both the best! You can voice your opinions all you want! But don’t be hating, judging, or pointing the finger at either of them! Breakouts happen! It’s just life. Their normal people and they go they breakouts just like all of us! It may seem like the end of the world to us, but we just need to all take a chill pill and let Justin and Selena tell us the TRUTH about their breakup (if it is even true) and we need to stop starting RUMORS! It’s only making the situation worse! We all get so caught up in this and we all lose the real point of why we’re here! Whether your a Belieber or a Selenator we are here for the music and acting! Not their personal life! Justin has said he wants it to be about his music and his fans not about whether he has a girlfriend or not! I myself am a die hard Belieber and I’m a Selenator! I don’t come here to leave comments and spread hate. No, I’m here to convert the hate and help rumors stop spreading! Voice your opinions, but choose your words carefully! Don’t hate, convert the hate! If you have any questions feel free to DM me on twitter @mary_brown16 I’d love to hear what you all have to say!<3
#believe

TTFan January 12, 2013 at 9:30 pm

They don’t seem to understand it’s both of their faults.

SupportJelena January 12, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Yes I know!

SupportJelena January 12, 2013 at 9:19 am

*breakups not breakouts. Sorry typo errors :)

SupportJelena January 12, 2013 at 9:20 am

*through

Used to like selena January 12, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Ugh selena is so annoying. I used to like and began to respect her in the relationship but really??? She doesn’t treat him right. She even said she gets jealous easily so that’s all her fault. What does she expect? She should’ve know getting into the relationship he would have millions of girls after him. He’s two years younger as well. She just wanted popularity which is what she got -.- Justin deserves better he needs to wake up and move on from her.

person January 12, 2013 at 10:24 pm

@used to like selena
well people think what they want and what i think is that its the paparazzi and all they fault making up rumors and stuff. i dont think she using justin for fame i just think they hav way to much going in they lives and they need to solve this puzzle and find the right missing piece :)
(no hate)

Belieber January 12, 2013 at 10:30 pm

the heck?! Justin is not no baby. He is a grown well-mature 18 year old that is going through so much right now. Jelena rumors, smoking marijuana rumors (if those are true pattie probably slapping him with a bible right now :D )
He nor selena is dumb or babies they just need a break. like a REAL vacation. not the kind where stalkarazzi is following them everywhere, assuming stuff, then creating rumors.
I wish their realationship wasn’t public- cuz then paparazzi or some people wouldn’t be all up in they case :)

ivan January 13, 2013 at 2:08 am

Now Hollywoodlife is implying she is seeing a guy from Dancing With The Stars who looks much older than her. They sure know how to instigate trouble. there is no end to their stories-fiction?

belieber2.0 January 13, 2013 at 3:11 am

@ivan
of course its fiction its in the website url itself-
#believe

David conway January 13, 2013 at 9:06 am

hi my name is david conway , i do,nt blame fan,s just to hate me because i was talking to much about walt disney production company , i do,nt blame pepole for that , love david conway

johanna January 13, 2013 at 8:10 pm

finally Justin got rid of that user slut ;) thank god i’m so happy and Justin is happy too now he can date a young gorgeous girl :) and slutena should keep listen to her parents lmfao

belieber2.0 January 13, 2013 at 8:33 pm

@johanna
and slutanna you should keep listening to ppl when they tell u to get a life :D but with your sense of hate and rude comments….im pretty sure you dont know what a life is :D

#1 JELENA FAN January 13, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Wow you would think by know @johanna would know right lol I fill
Bad for people who are so slow like @JOHNANNA !!! I am with
@beileber2.0 I agree
He is just here to get all the atintion he doesn’t get at his little
Web site … Poor little baby :D he still needs help
And we are giving him the atintion he wants that’s why he is here …

#1 JELENA FAN January 13, 2013 at 10:14 pm

And don’t be hatin on SELENA cuz she is
Way better than you all you haters just have no life
And wish you were her cuz you got no life and
She is on top of the world do better things … Helping
People out you HATERS keep hatin cuz your
Making here a Strong person :D
LOVE~SELNA~FOREVER

Karma January 13, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Selena is ways to good for him she can find somebody better then him. He’s always treating her wrong if you are a selenator you would understand

Claire January 13, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Why are they blaming it on Justin? Well it’s Selenas loss. Justin seems very respectful to girls. It’s 1 chance to date Justin. I’m not hating on Selly or Juju I love them both . But I guess that’s the way selena and Justin want to be it’s fine with me. I <3 THEM :)

Emi+M January 16, 2013 at 3:10 am

There blaming it on him because this is a SELENA Gomez FAN site not a Justin Bieber fan site.