Home > Movies, News, Pictures, Wizards Of Waverly Place > Disney Channel “The Wizards Return: Alex Vs. Alex” Premiering On March 15, 2013!!

by admin on January 24, 2013

in Movies, News, Pictures, Wizards Of Waverly Place

The Disney Channel “Wizards Of Waverly Place” special “The Wizards Return: Alex Vs. Alex” will premiere on the network on March 15, 2013 at 8/7c. Selena Gomez not only stars in the special, she also executive produced the special too!

And Selena promises that watching the one-hour reunion special will make for a supernaturally good night.

The actress and executive producer said:

“I wanted to do it really badly. I want to make sure I promise the cast and the fans a really, really good hour-long event that they can enjoy and will leave them feeling good.”

Other stars in the special include:

Jake T. Austin
Jennifer Stone
Maria Canals-Barrera
David DeLuise
Gregg Sulkin
Beau Mirchoff

Before “The Wizards Return: Alex Vs. Alex” airs on the Disney Channel it will be available On Demand on March 8, 2013. Then, the special will be available for download on March 19, 2013.

Are YOU excited for the special?

selena gomez wizards return stills 22

selena gomez wizards return stills 10

selena gomez wizards return stills 03

selena gomez wizards return stills 11

selena gomez wizards return stills 15

selena gomez wizards return stills 17

selena gomez wizards return stills 18

selena gomez wizards return stills 21

David conway January 25, 2013 at 5:23 am

dear selena gomez zone fansite , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that i am still not going to watch the 1 hour tv special just by selena gomez , in march 15 th and plus with the i demand as well im not watching it no my laptop as well , i have better thing,s to do than , love david b conway

Phoenix Royce March 12, 2013 at 3:07 am

so you say you have better things to do but you are wasting your time commenting on here just to rant some things…

Maybe you just didn’t understand… If you’re a fan or not.. The cast is growing up, the character is getting older… No matter how great the show is, if the story has reach it’s point that you cannot add another season to it, they’ll end it… This happens on every single great shows that I know of… 9O21O is ending on it’s 5th season because, the characters are on the best place that they can be in a stroy so they’ll end it… It’s not just WOWP… They have to do other things other than WOWP, they’ve spent 5 years of their life trying to satisfy us fans, and they did it… They deserve a better farewell than what you are doing… AT least they are giving us 1 last chance to see them again together(even if Justin Russo won’t be there)… It’s time to let them go… And if you love the show so much, you can always buy the last four seasons and watch it all day… That’s what I do when I want to watch it again… I have my own WOWP Marathon…

David Conway March 17, 2013 at 4:51 am

HELL NOT I WILL NOT NEVER WATCH ALEX VS ALEX` 1 HOUR TV SPECIAL JUST BY SELENA GOMEZ , AND LET ME TELL YOU SOME THING JUST ABOUT WOWP TV STUDIO AND THE PEPOLE BEHIND THAT MADE WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE , I JUST CHECK THAT WEB SITE OF SAVING WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE .COM WEB SITE , THEY DID STATE THE QUESTION THAT THEY WANTED MORE JUST FOR THE TV SERIES AND THEY WANTED SEASON 5 OR A SPIN OFF TV SERIES AND THE TV CREATOR OF TODD J GREEN WALD HE WANTED THE SECOND SEQUEL MOTION PICTURE , STUPID , DAVID CONWAY

David Conway March 17, 2013 at 5:01 am

WELL I HATE THEM BOTH , JUST BY THE ORIGINAL CAST AND SELENA GOMEZ ,DAVID CONWAY

David conway January 25, 2013 at 5:26 am

and same goes with the i demand on the tv i never watch the i demand on my tv not once , love david b conway

David conway January 25, 2013 at 5:28 am

i do,nt care less if that is the last episode of the tv series as well , love david b conway

David , April 13, 2013 at 9:53 pm

let me just say this ok ,why not just make another tv special than , and the most of rest of the cast wanted to make another tv special , i think that person name is , jake t austin , the one who play,s max russo the co ,star he is only 18 year,s of age , david

David , April 13, 2013 at 10:06 pm

and how about the actress who play,s mother in the tv series , she wanted the second sequel motion picture , just a ,long with jake t austin who play,s max russo the co, star , can you understand that the rest of original cast did it want to move on , dumb post , it was only just between david henrie and selena gomez , they wanted to leave instead , david

David , April 13, 2013 at 10:13 pm

and i want to do replacing my older and my harsh comment,s i did on here , i do,nt mean to be that mean at the cast about this problem just because of my problem , david

R.b January 25, 2013 at 5:33 am

me 1 Can’t wait to watch

kailua January 25, 2013 at 7:43 am

it looks amazing and adorable.

Sarah (selenator) January 25, 2013 at 11:06 am

Is Justin going to be in season 5? I can’t see him in the pictures.

OhSoMaryse January 25, 2013 at 12:10 pm

she looks HOT as evil alex <3
LOVE U SELENA

David conway January 25, 2013 at 12:13 pm

this is my last comment on this web site , i know that i am not going to hurt selena gomez fan,s here i was the only one was on there side just for more stuff for wizards of waverly place the show , and i gues my feeling,s was getting in my way to much just to care about selena gomez , i was so blind to see what she is like just when she turn her back augist wowp and the old tv show and the tv series of wizards of waverly place , i know,n about it just when on was on the web site of saving wizards of waverly place web site , and just in the small detall it staying that wowp wanted more season or to have a spin off tv series and just by the tv creator todd j green wald he wanted a second sequel motion picture , but selena gomez , and the rest of the original cast just wanted to leave , and walt disney production company , was part of the original just to end the tv series , love david b conway

David conway January 25, 2013 at 12:17 pm

the original cast and walt disney production company was part of the whole just by ending the tv show and the tv series how clevver walt disney production company , love david b conway

Tatiana January 26, 2013 at 3:51 am

I hope they make a new season. Love that show

David conway January 26, 2013 at 9:53 am

please sigh the wizards of waverly place petition just before march 15 th please it is still attive still, love david conway

David conway January 31, 2013 at 9:44 am

no comment by david conway

David , March 25, 2013 at 5:35 am

im so sorry for being so rude and not to be accepting wowp tv studio and walt disney company is ending the tv series , i just read under the post of jake t austin was mad at selena gomez ,just for leaving wizards of waverly place the show , but it was about walt disney production company , just what,s more for the tv show and the tv series , it was not about me so much , it was only just about walt disney vs selena gomez , just because they made a free offer to selena gomez , but she said no to that offer , and that was the time that selena gomez was filing her new motion picture of spring breaker and that motion picture is not for the little disney fan,s just to watch just by selena gomez , and i was taking side,s just by jake t austin and walt disney production company side instead , just go to this web site , just under the , jake t austin is mad at selena gomez just to leave wizards of waverly place , selena gomez zone fansite .com web site / love david

darling April 7, 2013 at 12:04 am

i love alex vs alex an i love selene gomez

darling April 7, 2013 at 12:14 am

darling April 7, 2013 at 12:17 am

<I love disney chanel i have never mised one day of disney chanel and i love selene gomez she is my hero

David , April 8, 2013 at 6:49 am

i am going to ask on here it will be better off just about wizards of waverly place will have it,s own web site , called , wowp zone fansite sperate from this web site , im just hurting this web site just to talk about this tv special on here no one does,nt what us to talk about wizards of waverly place tv show any more , love david

David , April 8, 2013 at 6:52 am

on here im so sorry for the sad news on here , love david conway

David , April 8, 2013 at 6:57 am

they just want to talk about selena gomez only her and her future career on he project,s instead of wowp and alex vs alex tv special , just hate us on here talking about selena gomez old tv show , ok love david

David , April 9, 2013 at 5:11 am

i wanted to have , alex vs alex the sequel ,and it,s about harper is a full wizards just at the end , i did want to shunt this down wizards of waverly place on this web site at all the older fan,s on the home page on here they do,nt want me to talk about this tv show or the tv special any more that,s why i am just acting up to much on here , it,s not about you the little disney wizards fan,s , and let me say this to , if they are going to close on this down topic on this web site just about wizards of waverly place just by walt disney production company or this web site all together ,who is going love selena gomez , after words only by the older fan,s just by selena gomez , all time , who talk,s about 24 HOUR,S OF A DAY AND NIGHT JUST ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ , MAY I ASK ON HERE , LOV , DAVID CONWAY

David , April 9, 2013 at 5:24 am

WHO WHAT,S TO TALK ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ , FUTURE CAREER ALL THE TIME ON HERE IT WILL SUCK JUST ABOUT THE WHOLE YEAR OF 2013 OR 2014 , AND THIS WAY SELENA GOMEZ , WILL BE LOSING MORE OF HER LITTLE DISNEY FAN,S BASS REAILY FAST , AND I THOUGHT THAT SELENA GOMEZ , JUST LOVE,S HER DISNEY FAN,S I GUESS I WAS SO WRONG JUST ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ , SHE DOES HATE HER LITTLE DISNEY FAN,S , LOV DAVID CONWAY

David , July 15, 2013 at 4:53 am

im so sorry for being so mean at selena gomez and her original cast of wizards of waverly place , wizards returns of alex vs alex , i just wish the tv special was more , 2 hour movie more instead of the 1 hour tv special , and yes i do care about selena gomez well being , but the only problem i see here it,s not about alex or alex her self in the whole tv special , it,s was about the whole family and parent,s thing , i know that selena gomez , just wanted her movie,s just like the spring breakers and to show her butt in the public , she was act ,s up just like it,s about her and not about wowp , just if the original cast did it want to be in the tv special just do,nt do it the tv special , love david conway