Home > Pictures, Twitter > New Picture: “It’s a sad, sad serenade @rock_mafia” -Selena Gomez On Twitter!

New Picture: “It’s a sad, sad serenade @rock_mafia” -Selena Gomez On Twitter!

by mega on January 29, 2013

in Pictures, Twitter

“It’s a sad, sad serenade @rock_mafia

salwa January 29, 2013 at 1:05 pm
iLoveU January 29, 2013 at 2:08 pm

cant wait….for her next album…??? <3

David conway January 30, 2013 at 11:54 am

I JUST HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH HERE , I NEVER SAID I HATED SELENA GOMEZ IT WAS ONLY A PRANK JOKE ON WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , AND I MIS , SELENA GOMEZ , I JUST HAVE TO HURT SELENA GOMEZ SOME WAY BY HURTING HER LAST EPISODE OF HER 1 HOUR TV SPECIAL , I GOT YOU SELENA GOMEZ , I NEVER STOP LISTEN TO SELENA GOMEZ , MUSIC ON YOU TUBE , I JUST TO SING THEM THE SONG,S JUST FROM SELENA GOMEZ , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

David conway January 30, 2013 at 11:57 am

AND THE VICTOM,S IS FAN SITE , THANK YOU , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

justsel January 29, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Selly got played big time. Bad publicity, good publicity, it doesnt matter . Scooter is a fucking scumbag that will try to spin off the story to make money out of everything, even heartbroken girl.

javi January 29, 2013 at 3:38 pm

you are refering to justin’s billboard story? or scooter say something about selena? because if you are talking about the rolling stone interview justin has to say what his record company tell him to say.

justsel January 29, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Billboard story. Justin called her “highschool girlfriend” and being overall cocky and disrespectfull. Thats kind of stuff that scooter feeds him. It was anything, but a honest interview. I’ve heard enough interviews with him to know what it sounds like when he is being honest and when he spills out the bs.

@justsel January 30, 2013 at 12:27 am

Your so right ! Scooter is defiantly playing off the “Nothing Like Us” saying justin is being sooooo real and honest on twitter bs. He is just trying 2 boost the ratings of the album and protray justin as devastated and “heart-broken”….the victim role smh it makes selena look really bad

gomez. 4ever January 31, 2013 at 12:17 am

justin and his “people” r all whores. GO SELENA UR HOT!!!

Missy February 4, 2013 at 7:49 pm

you guys need to back off. what happened between Justin & Selena has nothing to do with anybody. It never made either of them look bad, everybody has feelings when they’re going through a break up. you guys just need to back off and leave them to it.

sad serenade selena gomez, selena gomez january 29 2013, selena gomez sad serenade, it\s sad sad serenade selena gomez, Pictures Selena Gomez sad, sad sad serenade selena gomez, Its a sad sad serenate, sad serenade, serenade rares justin and selena,