Home > Concert, Twitter, UNICEF > New Picture: “Posed for my camera! One of the most amazing nights ever ❤ #selenagomez”

by mega on January 20, 2013

in Concert, Twitter, UNICEF

“Posed for my camera! One of the most amazing nights ever ❤ #selenagomez”

justsel January 20, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Show your asscrack, Selena, like Justin did.

javi January 20, 2013 at 9:27 pm

justin showed his ass crack because he has no class. selena has class thats why she dosen’t show it.

justsel January 20, 2013 at 9:56 pm

She is doing exactly what he is doing, aka copies him, he sings Cry me a river , she sings cry me a river and so on. Now is her turn to show ass crack, if she wont do this, its probably because its hairy,lol

K January 21, 2013 at 5:14 pm

OH STFU!!! if anyone’s copying anyone is JUSTIN COPYING JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!. Cry me a river is written by JT so there for they are BOTH using his song! dip sh*T

Selenator forever January 20, 2013 at 8:56 pm

This is amazing, like usually. OMG what an amazing and cute voice at the #UNICEFAcousticConcert. One more reason for me to be Selenator FOREVER!

SG:* January 20, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Selena look like angel and sing like angel…<3 Selenator :* 8

david conway January 20, 2013 at 9:20 pm

hi ,no name thank you

David conway January 21, 2013 at 11:32 am

dear selena gomez zone fansite , hi my name is david conway , i just to apolozies to here just about my frew last comment,s i did here about selena gomez music and her 1 hour tv special comment,s i did here , i just what to get even want they get just when walt disney production compay just what,s to play to bloging pepole not use there own internet , i did try to apolozies to walt disney company , but the question is that they are still playing to bloging me just about 4 year,s now on the internet and what did i do , i did try to apologzies to selena gomez , many time,s on line , and now i what to say im so sorry just to every one again , , and it,s not going to happened again , and the only reason why the web site of disney infonet falled on the internet , just because they just lost there own disney channel from that web site that,s why , love david b conway

David conway January 22, 2013 at 9:57 am

just what to say drect to selena gomez and her fans here , im just falling a part lately on line internet web site,s some of her fans and the rest of the pepole , on the internet web site , of wizards of waverly place her last episode 2013 this year is saying that this special just by selena gomez ,just produe this year is not a reunion tv special , and they still what david henrie in the 1 hour tv special , and some pepole think that the just about the 1 hour tv series finale in the season 4 series finale just ended the tv series and they think it is so to early for the reunion tv special they just do,nt love it so much / im just starting to CRY ALREADY , HELP ME PLEASE , ALL THE HATE THAT SELENA GOMEZ , IS GETTING ON THE INTERNET WEB SITE , IS JUST GETTING TO ME IT JUST MAKE,S ME TO HATE HER TO ,, WHO EVERY IS STILL ON LINE PLEASE HOW CAN I , STOP THIS HATE ON SELENA GOMEZ LOVE DAVID CONWAY

selena gomez concert schedule 2013, selena gomez tour 2013 dates, selena gomez cry me a river, selena gomez ass crack, selena gomez butt crack, selena gomez ass pic 2013, selena gomez amazing ass, selena gomez with camera, selena gomez unicef acoustic 2013 photoshoot, selena gomez shows butt crack,