Home > News, Pictures, Red Carpet, Vogue Charity Event > More Pictures: Selena Gomez At The Vogue Charity Event On Thursday (January 10, 2013)

by admin on January 11, 2013

in News, Pictures, Red Carpet, Vogue Charity Event

Selena Gomez attended Vogue magazine’s bash for designer Alberta Ferretti’s pre-Fall collection, an exclusive runway show and seated dinner for about 150 at LA’s Chateau Marmont on Thursday.

Rocking a teal, lacy cocktail dress with a plunging neckline, Gomez arrived early and skipped most of the modest red carpet outside the exclusive hotel, opting instead to take her prime seat in the converted lobby.

With only a female handler behind her, Gomez sat alone in the empty front row before the show contently people-watching the likes of Chelsea Handler, Kate Beckinsale and husband Len Wiseman, Olivia Munn, Justin Bartha, Anna Kendrick, Rachel Zoe and Brittany Snow.

Though Selena skipped a candlelit dinner held on the hotel’s tented patio, Gomez insisted on lingering a few moments to pose for photos with Ferretti before bounding into a waiting car.

selena gomez at The Vogue Charity Event

iLoveU January 11, 2013 at 1:34 pm

amazingg…..<3

Cierra January 11, 2013 at 2:11 pm

cute

David conway January 14, 2013 at 9:50 am

dear selena gomez zone fansite , and to selena gomez , fans here and to selena gomez , hi my name is david conway , i just what to clean up some problem,s on line internet web site,s here just because of walt disney production company just what,s to play stupid , just by bloging and take me off the on line internet web site,s it,s not there internet every one use,s internet web site,s every day and night , and second question i was not hurting selena gomez at all , i was only hurting walt disney production company and not to mis , selena gomez , i just left her boy friend web site , of justin bieber zone fansite they are the ones that hate,s me just by being on there own web site and by calling me that im to old and crepying looking , and they told me that i can,t not be A BIG FAN TO SELENA GOMEZ , AND THEY ARE THE ONE,S ARE SAYING THAT SELENA GOMEZ IS A WHORE , PAGE 1 & 2 , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

KAILUA January 11, 2013 at 4:39 pm

adorable picture with ANNA KENDRICK, BRITTNEY SNOW AND OF COURSE FASHIONABLE SELENA. AMAZING PICTURE AT A FASHION SHOW.

johanna January 11, 2013 at 9:36 pm

she looks like a devil xD

Selena is flawless January 12, 2013 at 1:42 am

Selena looks like a goddess, and has a kind heart unlike you Johanna.

javi January 12, 2013 at 2:35 am

@johanna why are you here? you beliebers should be focusing on justin’s drug problem and stop focusing on selena. you should help that drug addict.

lola January 12, 2013 at 2:36 am

lol yeah

Selly is Flawless January 12, 2013 at 4:37 am

@javi Thats so true! :)

belieber2.0 January 12, 2013 at 4:48 am

@johanna
slutanna, your so called life is made up of h*** and your just a demon mmkay :D
#screw haters

jessie January 12, 2013 at 6:16 pm

stfu justin is not drug addict .. and he’s NOT douchebag, an if he is then selena gomez is a fuckin bitch , and btw he made her FAMOUS and shes NOTHING without him , without him she wouldn’t be even here :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Selenator 4 life January 13, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Selena should dump that dumb sh*t , he is gay !

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I think u mean …
Great :)
Amazing :)
Yummy :)

Selena is flawless January 12, 2013 at 1:43 am

Selena is so flawless, it should be illegal! :) <3

lola January 12, 2013 at 2:35 am

she looks very prety ………………….but it looks like she got thinner you can see it in her face

Selly is Flawless January 12, 2013 at 4:36 am

True, I hope she’s ok…………

javi January 12, 2013 at 6:22 am

she lost a little bit of weight also she lost a pound of douchebag who was hurting her.

Selena is flawless January 12, 2013 at 6:19 pm

@javi LOL! So true!

Realistic January 13, 2013 at 2:18 pm

If Justin is a douchebag then Selena is a fame whore :)

Crush on beebuh January 13, 2013 at 2:20 pm

@realistic hahahahah u are really realistic

Miss London January 12, 2013 at 6:46 am

@javi oh! I know that you did not just cal Justin a douchebag!

lola January 12, 2013 at 12:34 pm

oh! yeah i think he just did ……….opps didnt know its a crime to tell your oppinion …………….and as far as i can see jb kinda is a dochebag no hate just oppinion

Miss London January 12, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Oh great so now am free to say is an immature douchebag too? Well so now more freedom for me :) I tryed best to be polite :) YESTERDAY ;)

javi January 12, 2013 at 8:34 pm

yup i call him that so what are you going to report me to the principal?

Miss london January 13, 2013 at 11:03 am

oh trust i wouldnt report you to anyone :) not waistin my time over you:)

Miss London January 12, 2013 at 5:19 pm

That Selena gomez*

lola January 12, 2013 at 7:26 pm

@bieleber 2.0 first of all selena aint a whore because she isnt the cheater in the relatoinship and second of all no body was hating on jb or your so called dol who makes it seem ok to do drugs if he dose drugs and cheat i think people should be hating on him but no we didnt selena did no harm and you just got to be the odd one to say meen things about her…………….i think your making a scene and trying to be noticed but girl you aint nothing cloos to biegn noticed

selenator January 13, 2013 at 7:06 am

Wow some beliebers can be really mean.. :( selena does look really beautiful! I love her so much… Its breaks my heart that some beliebers are so mean towards her.. I mean she has feelings too.. I love you selena!!

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Funny how u only mention the mean beliebers and never mention the mean selenators :)

javi January 13, 2013 at 5:31 pm

@arabic belieber its because some of you. well most of you send death treats to everyone who dates,try to date or disagree with justin. selenators most of them are young with out any malice. but unlike beliebers that hate everyone that give’s there opinion on justin. and selena just because she dated the kid alot of you send her hate and death treats considering that justin has an anti-bullying campaign. i can disagree with justin’s new life style of being a pot user or anything ridiculous thing he has done . but i don’t send death treats on twitter like all beliebers.

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Incase u did not know when Selena posted that Justin,Barbara and I’ll twist photo…Justin did get a lot of hate. Like one said “Justin I will cut I bcuz u Hurt Selena” that’s one…but there was others too …the hate tweets and messages from beliebers are more than the hate tweets done by selenatora is probably cuz we r more on twitter and stuff. And by the way not all of us r like that :) sum of us …like me ( share what they think in the possiblest respectful way cuz they feel sim thing is not right) but it also comes that u guys don’t respect a tiney negative opinion :( …but just like u guys I can not defeat all Justin’s haters but when I see one I can reply and explain. Good bye,

Meh is meh January 13, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Though I am a selenator I respect ur answer :)

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Thank u :) were u talking about me ?

Meh is meh January 13, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Lol …yes

Arabic belieber January 13, 2013 at 7:38 pm

:) ahahah

nevermind123 January 13, 2013 at 12:39 pm

wow, wonder why some pple call others names for? i mean JB and Selena r both gr8 stars, n they r amazin’.. n Idk why pple hate them, im a Belieber :) bt not Selenator dat much but i do like selena too :) .. but i never hated on her coz hatin’ on some1 who never do anythin’ 2 u is not gud.. :( dnt hate on me 4 ma own opinion.. txx :(

Alan ramy January 13, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Selenators are fooled by this selena! Thinking she is the innocent girl who you think she is…well as you said b4 don’t judge her if you don’t know her! As if you know her :( this girl turned out to be just wanting good publicity and good things to be said about her … So pretends all the nice things in front of you…I am not a fan of jb..I actually get him as well but I hate Selena more :@ acting infront and behind the camera :(

Charity Event January 14, 2013 at 5:50 am

I have read website content and after reading content i realize that website content are so good and more knowledge full for all people who do know about charity work and their task. So i am so impressed to website content and if you want more details visit my website.

Emi+M January 16, 2013 at 3:18 am

I think your just jelouse of her and how amazing she is and @Alan ramy your a f****ng bitch;)