Home > Fans, Meet & Greet, News, Pictures, UNICEF > New Pictures: Selena Gomez With Male Fans At UNICEF Meet & Greet!

New Pictures: Selena Gomez With Male Fans At UNICEF Meet & Greet!

by admin on January 20, 2013

in Fans, Meet & Greet, News, Pictures, UNICEF

“My entire life was like a year without rain before this moment, @selenagomez.” Selena with Male fans at UNICEF M&G.

hue January 20, 2013 at 2:33 pm
Macy January 20, 2013 at 3:42 pm

You go Selena girl!!!! You got some cuties there and that picture with kissing the really cute one is beautiful! Justie is jealous for sure!!!!

Macy January 20, 2013 at 3:44 pm

We miss you and justin! ):

#1 JELENA FAN January 20, 2013 at 7:38 pm

I am total with Macy but you do got some cutes :D
But I miss you and justin :(
<3 Love ~JELENA ~ forever <3

Macy January 20, 2013 at 11:17 pm

#1 Jelena fan I was being nice! Lol But selena and Justin need to get back together. I want to hear that she jumps on a plane and goes to him❤. They are meant for each other forever no matter what the hell happens!!!!!

Jelenaistogether January 21, 2013 at 7:17 am

I’m sure that is Justin’s shirt, looks like exactly like it

SG:* January 21, 2013 at 9:15 pm

I don’t understand haters! When justin and selena is together ;haters hate her ;and when justin and selena are broke up haters hate her?
WTF?

Macy January 22, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Ain’t no hatin here!!! Selena if for some reason u read this it’s cause u and justin are meant to be! There is nothing in this world u both can’t work through!!! U both are meant for each other that’s why u were brought together in this amazing way! We miss jelena

Justin S. July 23, 2013 at 8:17 am

This has nothing to do with Justin Bieber, this is about her male fans. And yes, Justin Bieber and Selena are a cute couple. Besides that, Selena has male fans and that’s Great! I’m a fan of her music myself.

are there selena gomez meet and greets for 2013 tour, Selena gomez next meet and greet 2013, are there male selena gomexz fans, male selena gomez fans, selena gomez unicef 2013 meet and greet, selena m&g, unicef concert selena gomez meet fans t video 2010,