Home > Paparazzi, Pictures > Selena Gomez Heading To The Studio in Santa Monica, California, On Sunday (January 27, 2013)

by mega on January 28, 2013

in Paparazzi, Pictures

selena gomez at studio in Santa Monica California

After Selena Gomez fills up her tank at a local station, she’s heading to the studio in Santa Monica, California, on Sunday (January 27, 2013)

Selena made a fashion statement in a sexy 70s-inspired ensemble. she wore teaming a printed oversized jumper dress with a pair of over-the-knee socks and heart-shaped sunglasses, the former teen star looked every inch the boho babe.

Single and ready to mingle: The 20-year-old star recently split from long-term love Justin Bieber following a two-year romance

Anonym January 28, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Omg,I wish i had her life. I am crying right now, i am so sad! I hate my life. Her life seems so perfect. Sometimes i dont understand why i should live.

P&C=love4ever January 28, 2013 at 3:41 pm

she so perfect !!!!! @anonym ooo don’t you worry my dear, just be what’s you are and you’ll be happy. Happiness is in inside us,just we have to found her,OK?! just don’t be sad, because you not selena gomez ;) i’m sure that you are especial in some way :)

Sush January 28, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Selena looks very cute

johanna January 28, 2013 at 3:58 pm

she looks so ugly and she really needs some fashion help ;) and thank god she covered her knees that have faces LMFAO

belieber2.0 January 31, 2013 at 2:28 am

your life looks so ugly that you have mental/emotinal promblems. and thank god you wont be in heaven cuz with all that hate in you- we all know where u will end up :D

kailua January 28, 2013 at 4:00 pm

she reminds me of one of those actress. Jacqulyn Smith. that Vibe about her.

SG:* January 28, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Love her style :3

Selenator1992 January 28, 2013 at 8:53 pm

I love all of her outfits, and hairstyles! Very sweet and genuine girl. <3 If I looked like her and had her body, I would go around wearing a bikini all day and tell people how perfect I am. Selena is just so flawless!

david b conway January 29, 2013 at 4:28 am

im so sorry just for my personal issue,s on here but i still what to express just about this selena gomez 1 hour tv special by alex vs alex tv movie , is not reailted to the frist tv movie just because of 1 reason in the frist tv movie on the disney channel original movie was only part the whole family and the parents were seprated , it was not only about alex russo only in the frist disney channel original movie , if it was a sequel to the frist movie it will be film in paris and rome at that same time as alex vs alex , love david b conway

Ash January 29, 2013 at 11:56 am

OMG she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life

iLoveU January 29, 2013 at 2:07 pm

ohh herr style .. ??? i love it <3<3

roxi January 29, 2013 at 2:17 pm

la tal johana se nota q vs no tenes estilo de la moda porque selena se viste perfectamente

ALYSSA January 29, 2013 at 6:46 pm