Home > Boyfriend > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Break Up Again After A Big Argument In Mexico!

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Break Up Again After A Big Argument In Mexico!

by mega on January 5, 2013

in Boyfriend

tumblr_mbwh5enhnI1rtdyjko1_500_large

Selena Gomez & Justin Biebercialis online

m> have split yet again in the New Year 2013. The break-up was the result of pushing the relationship to work when it just wasn’t, reports RadarOnline.com.

A source close to Justin told RadarOnline.com:

“Justin and Selena were together for a long time. They love each other and will always care about each other, but it just isn’t working between them.

“This might really be it for the two of them. They’re over going back and forth and all the fighting and reconciling. They’re finally realizing that no matter how much they try to make it work, it won’t right now.”

After a brief breakup in November, the On-again-off-again couple Justin and Selena got back together and were spotted getting cozy in Salt Lake City, Utah, on a holiday vacation together.

But by the time they reached Mexico where they were going to welcome 2013 together, the strain on their relationship was too much and Selena flew back to Los Angeles without Justin before the New Year.

The source added:

“Their time in Mexico was much of the same for them; constant arguments and bickering. So they ended it.

“Selena is Justin’s first love and he’s still young enough that he desperately tries to make it work. But Selena is mature enough to just know when to end it and be realistic that it isn’t working.

“And Selena didn’t wallow in their breakup. She went out New Year’s Eve and had fun with her friends and did her thing.”

The source concludes that it’s doubtful Justin and Selena will get back together this time, but if they do, it won’t last.

“They’re both better off to just move on and go their separate ways. They’re just having trouble saying goodbye.”

Ohh . . Jelena are cute couple :’( I really hope they are not break up . . and will get back together :)

Do you think about it, guys? will JELENA get back together?

DrinJus January 5, 2013 at 2:48 pm

i hope….don’t broke up!!!!
#JelenaForever

jelenaloverforever January 5, 2013 at 3:13 pm

i agree
they are an idol couple
but look here’s the thing TMZ was the one to confirm it
they also said that
justin was the father of that mariah yeater’s son
they also reported that justin was dead (5 times)
so my intuition says that it is all cooked up
they are still together
#JelenaForever

Selly Fan January 5, 2013 at 4:02 pm

@jelenaloverforever Your right because TMZ has a reputation for making up stories that arent true at all. :) I hope they are still together, I really just can’t see them dating anyone else! :) <3

Selly Fan January 5, 2013 at 3:21 pm

It could be just a rumor that they broke up, since a “source” saying is no proof. If the rumors are true, I will miss seeing Jelena together because their really perfect for eachother, and I can’t imagine them with other people. Maybe Selly can reunite with Taylor Laughtner, I don’t care who Selly dates, I just want her to be happy. :)

Selenaandjuju January 5, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I really think that it’s annoying how they keep breaking up and getting back together…. I also saw that Justin was caught smoking and with another girlI don’t know if it’s true… ! I don’t like where the relationship is going. I think they’re cute together. But it’s also there chose I respect their opinions. It could be a rumour though so I don’t really believe it I want proof the source is lying a lot about Jelena . I hope it’s ok though and I hope selly and juju are happy. I just want to see then happy :)

catgirl January 5, 2013 at 5:27 pm

owhh I really sad for Selena if she really lost Justin ……..but she WAS so lucky to have him because Justin is one in the world ….she couldn’t know that he is the best . However I’m not a Selena hater so I wish her the best

Haley January 5, 2013 at 6:45 pm

I always thought Justin was lucky to have Selly because Selly is funny, sweet, beautiful and talented. I am not a Justin hater, I completly respect him, and he is very talented, funny and sweet.

Catgirl January 5, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Justin is sweet funny amazing perfect sexy handsome talented and clever boy but the best thing bout him is he is a big inspiration and fighter his heart is incredibly huge and he knows how to give an importance to other people so he is so special this is why Selena WAS lucky to have him and poor to lost him understand ???

dina January 5, 2013 at 5:30 pm
dina January 5, 2013 at 5:31 pm

vote for selena

Jelena January 5, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Wow, radar online you are no longer a truthful “source” and you hav officially turned into another typical lying,rumor-telling source!
It’s very ovbious this isn’t true because they hav no evidence to prove they broke up and if they did I’m going to need TRUE facts and evidence that don’t say “sources are saying they broke up” because how do they know that very source they are relying on, lies about so much that the ones who approved the site now want to shut it down?!
I want facts and pictures (and not photo bombed ones -_-) that say this paparazzi person flew to New Mexico and took pics and videos of them fighting then maybe I might possibly believe it!
And here’s a true fact for everyone: turns out they were there with a bunch of friends and all and the day they said they broke up was the day after New Years and they weren’t even together on that day so like what the **** people?!!!!
And don’t get me started on that on-and off again couple- they only broke up ONCE. How they heck is that an on and off again couple because if you’re thinking abut telling ME the other so called times they broke up then imma need you to think again :D
#Jelena

I'm a belieber for real January 5, 2013 at 6:24 pm

@Jelena
Come to think of it, paparazzi do think they know IT all and know what goes on in celebrities lives but they only know stuff when they see it. And when they CAN’T see anything they make-UP something and these things that they make up is called RUMORS! This article is officially and truly the true definition of a false rumor and I hope and doubt anyone is going to stick their head into this rumor and beli1eve it :) These rumors are boring and always the same :D
Pfft and some people still have the nerve to believe in these rumors and want to say jelena is the same boring couple that fights a lot?!
I know I might not like selena and I may want these rumors to possibly be true yet I also know these rumors aren’t true and I hav to get over the fact jelena is the perfect couple and as long as Justin’s happy I’m happy :)

zozo belieber January 5, 2013 at 6:08 pm

i think it’s just rumor but if it wasn’t rumor i hope they will back together
they are perfect couple and love each other
jelena forever

kailua January 5, 2013 at 7:02 pm

I agree the’re good together. they love each other so much. JeLena Forever. I know, hope they get back together. they love each other very much and can’t stand to lose each other,.

DrinJus January 5, 2013 at 7:20 pm

#bestcoupleever #alwaysandforever #Jelena=Justin+Selena #love #theydontbrokeup #ihope #pleasemyGod #pray #ilovethem
#staystrong #together #NiceThing
#try #follow
u’know……Never Say Never (by:Justin Bieber)

javi January 5, 2013 at 8:33 pm

guys if they broke up is up to them. if it was not working out leave it. plus you don’t want her near bieber now. and you don’t want her smoking pot with him.

jelena lover January 5, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Unless justin or selena confirm it its not true

David January 5, 2013 at 9:16 pm

just to selena gomez ,and her fan,s here , selena gomez , is so perfect liar i just found on you tube video just about the second sequel movie is going to be priduce by selena gomez , video , just go to the wizards of waverly place the movie 2 , you tube , love david conway

David conway January 5, 2013 at 9:18 pm

that,s why they have to shut down the web site , of disney infonet .com web site ,love david

Belieber January 5, 2013 at 11:31 pm

@David Conway
You’re comments are so random and so confusing can you stop posting them :D

Heyyyyyy! January 5, 2013 at 11:30 pm

She better be done with him. She deserves better! Justin was seen doing drugs and Selena defienetley does not deserve that.

Selena is perfect January 6, 2013 at 5:13 am

I agree with you 100%! :) <3

HayGuyzz January 5, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I don’t know what to think :( I always thought they were a good couple but now.. I don’t know they have fought a lot and Justin was seen doing drugs(there is picture evidence) and she doesn’t deserve someone who does drugs and we don’t want her doing drugs so IDK what to think :(

angle January 6, 2013 at 12:33 am

MAYBE HE IS SMOKING BECAUSE OF THE STRESS IN HIS RELATIONSHIP , AND ALL THE SHIT THATS AROUND HIM , IF U WHERE IN HIS SHOES U WILL PROBALY DO THE SAME THING

JB Fan January 6, 2013 at 12:34 am

First of all Justin would never ever smoke weeds. Justins mom pattie raised Justin to be a great not a kid that smokes weed and justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are still together there isn’t any proof that they broke up and it’s the media and TMz they like to make up stories the they just want attention for money for people to believe the JB and SG are over and their not over. If you read any stories about Justin Selena and they say sources say Justin and Selena broke up because he was smoking weed it’s fake there still together I just saw them at Utah holding hands and they were kissing and hugging.

belieber2.0 January 6, 2013 at 1:21 am

@JB fan
Someone who knows true facts :D

catgirl January 6, 2013 at 10:55 am

YEAHH I’m AGREE WİTH @JBFan

Jelenasupport January 6, 2013 at 7:55 pm

That is great news!! It is good that there is some smart people in this world!! Hate people that believe in all the rumors:P Jelena 4-ever

I don’t know if i think they even broke up in the first place!!

JB Fam January 6, 2013 at 1:43 am

Thanks belieber 2.0.:)

angle January 6, 2013 at 2:42 am

Wait you saw them in utha , but how hes not even there yet, is he , im comfused ,but can u explain the pictures of justin smoking ,

HayGuyzz January 6, 2013 at 3:09 am
JB Fan January 6, 2013 at 5:35 am

@angle the photo of jb smoking weed is fake it’s photo shopped by someone i don’t know who though.

catgirl January 6, 2013 at 10:54 am

YEAH TRUE

Emi+M January 6, 2013 at 9:13 am

i agree. plus why would justin be smoking with another woman if people[magazine people] say he’s trying to get sel back?

I'm a belieber for realz January 7, 2013 at 8:41 pm

@Emi+M
My point exactly :D

selhernadez January 23, 2013 at 4:51 am

at the unicef 2013 she was wearing the j ring justin bieber gived her.

adrian February 7, 2013 at 8:20 pm

TMZ if full of crap…they make up their own stories! Noone knows the truth except for Justin and Selena for ppl to go make up some dumb story and start lying rumors is ridiculous. I support JELENA 100%!

belieber2.0 January 5, 2013 at 5:49 pm

@selly fan
Exactly :D the truth is before that paparazzi that followed justin was killed he reportedly saw justin smoking pot and all tht and then he made up another story saying the two fought and broke up.
It’s very VERY ovbious this lie is not true and is so dumb to even come up with a lie like this tht u would think- a 4yr old came up. I’ve heard way better news then this cuz it’s always the same freakin thing! But that’s only becuz these are rumors :D Aren’t they always the same?
#believe

belieber2.0 January 5, 2013 at 5:50 pm

*a 4yr old came up with this I meant

Selena is perfect January 6, 2013 at 5:09 am

@catgirl I agree with Haley. Don’t forget the meaning of perfect is Selena Marie Gomez. :) Selena is the best role model because she is a talented actress, and singer, she is the UNICEF ambassador, on the days Demi wanted to die, Selena would go over to her house and hug her while they cried, she was voted the nicest person in 6th grade, she has never smoked or did drugs because she knows it’s gross, Selly also took 2 fans to see Katy Perry’s movie, during one of Selena’s concerts, Selena stopped in the middle of singing her song “who says” to tell the security guards to leave her fans alone, and Selly was recently voted the most beautiful women of 2013 for the 2nd year in a row. Now that’s who I call an inspirational, talented, sweet, and beautiful inside and out person. Selly also visits hospitals for children who have cancer, which I thought was really sweet.So the point is, Justin was lucky to have Selena, end of story. <3

Pickles January 6, 2013 at 5:18 am

@catgirl Are you a traitor of Selena?!

Selly fan January 6, 2013 at 3:55 pm

@catgirl I’m sorry you had to deal with these fake Selenators. Selenators like me not only respect Justin, but learn about what he has been through. I remember watching him on youtube, and I love the movie Never Say Never too. Also, I know the photos of him smoking were photoshopped, and I think it’s aweful that some one would do that to him. So I call myself a belieber and Selenator. Justin and Selena are perfect for eachother because their both multi-talented, funny, and very sweet people. My point of view is they were lucky to have eachother………… but everyone has opinions right?

Pickles January 6, 2013 at 5:24 am

@catgirl I agree with @Selena is perfect and @Haley. You aren’t even a Selenator, lol. I respect Justin but Justin was lucky to have Selena and Selena doesn’t smoke and do drugs….

catgirl January 6, 2013 at 10:47 am

I’m not a Selenator I’m Belieber and I respect Selena but Justin is perfect and Selena WAS lucky to have him . that’s the truth Selena is a talented girl but not a perfect women ….you guys only know his name not his story because of u really know him u will understand that how special he is …..so again SELENA WAS LUCKY TO HAVE JUSTİN ……………..THE END <3 !

catgirl January 6, 2013 at 10:53 am

AND PLUS Justin didn’t smoke……that photos belong Robin Verrecas . he is a good person he helps lots of poor childrens visits hospitals and helps people . he also loves his fans a lot .he makes us suprises …….he never dissapoint us . he loves his family so much ………his sister and brother so he is an amazing HERO and AMAZİNG PERSON

KAILUA January 7, 2013 at 4:05 am

I AGREE BELIEBER, his comments are so annoying and confusing. i never know whats hes saying or commenting on. david comments are annoying as hell.

kelcia January 26, 2013 at 9:54 pm

selena i need to speak to you imediately