Home > Album, Interviews, Video > Selena Gomez Recorded Music About Justin Bieber For Her Next Album!

Selena Gomez Recorded Music About Justin Bieber For Her Next Album!

by mega on January 22, 2013

in Album, Interviews, Video

jelena-justin-bieber-selena-gomez-Favim.com-301010

It’s official!Selena Gomez recorded music about Justin Bieber for her next album!

Selena revealed that in the middle of recording her next CD a big shift in her professional AND personal life occurred and that she used the experiences to write new songs.

I think for me it was actually interesting to see that towards the middle of me recording my record, a big turn happened to me and it was incredible pokies online no download to see how I applied that to music because I’ve never done that before and it’s great. I think the older I’m getting the more I’m just kind of like I’m cool to share my side of the stories as much as I can, so I’m having a lot of fun.

We can’t wait! Selena also revealed that she would be releasing her first single off of the album in March!

Source: disneydreaming.com

Semi belieber January 22, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I m waiting to hear the song of jelena!!:-]:-)):-):->:-D

Jessica Harold January 22, 2013 at 3:27 pm

I think that she is gonna try to look innocent here too and try to make the world think he is a bad person! Gosh!!!! I don’t like her any more!

catgirl January 23, 2013 at 9:37 am

me too

belieber2.0 January 24, 2013 at 6:13 am

@Jessica Harold
Again jumping to conclusions. Tell me who are the stalkers that follow celebs around everyday. Who are the ones to make lies and rumors about the celebs -_- uh, ding ding DING! If you didn’t answer paparazzi otherwise known as “stalkarazzi” then I would definitely like to know what universe you’re living in :)
You know selena doesn’t make justin look bad and ya know its the paps- admit already :D
#believe

Jessica Harold January 24, 2013 at 6:03 pm

@belieber2.0…? I said that I think she is trying to look innocent! Never said that this was a rumor I believe! And second ,can’t you see whats happing right now! She posted that picture of him and Barbara and lil twist together to make people think he is a cheater!and she knew
That people would think its his fault! It’s very clear! And now acting all angry in that cry me a river song! Sweetie pie I ain’t admitting what I ain’t believing!

Ima belieber January 25, 2013 at 2:33 am

@Jessica Harold
that was a very stupid come back o.o you basically did just ADMIT you believed in a silly little rumor. o_o

Im a belieber for realz January 25, 2013 at 2:36 am

@Jessica Harold
“sweetie pie” that pic she posted was um LAST YEAR! you dont know what she thought. im so f**** tired of some of you little beliebers that think you can control justin in his every freakin move and act like little miss know it alls- “selena using him for fame” “selena thinks this and that”
PUH-LEASE get on with u selves and heres a little note for you:
there is a doctor just north up ahead. go visit him and tell him you havae “rumor-itis” T_T

Jessica Harold January 25, 2013 at 6:59 am

@belieber for reals and @iam a belieber! Probably you can’t read! When did I admit that I believed a rumor! And second yes I don’t know what’s going on in her life but I figure it out by moves and all! I knew that they broke up when every one was denying and it was true!doesnt matter when she posted it! As long as she did! I mean seriously it’s obvious that every one will think its Justin’s fault. When she posted that pic!and her friends dissing him every where and all! And am not a LITTLE belieber am actually 21 ! Iam not controlling his life! I just don’t like Selena for hurting Justin! And he said him self in that song “nothing like us”! He said that she is pushing him away!and the fact that she is acting all angry means she wants people to think he is a jerk ! And so goes your good bye :)

Jessica Harold January 26, 2013 at 2:16 am

selena disses him too much thats why me and justin were with each other last night! :D

javi January 22, 2013 at 3:36 pm

in my view is going to be songs about love and songs about her happier times with justin. and the bad days also she spend two years with the guy. she has to show her feelings and i think she’s got the right to do it. remember two years with the douchebag maybe the songs will express her emotions.

Miss London January 22, 2013 at 3:46 pm

She is gonna try to make him look bad again! But never mind! If she trashes him in any of her songs we will trash her back :) gosh Justin should not be sad but feel free that he got rid of tht famewhore I mean since @javi called Justin a douchebag so I think it means we are free to hate?

javi January 22, 2013 at 7:07 pm

well you can argue but hate no ok im going to stop calling justin a d-bag if some beliebers stop coming here i know its impossible because you all are like leeches but im going to stop calling him a douchebag because i know some young little fans of justin and i don’t want them to become haters. they are too young and i got i niece that is a fan of both and i don’t want her to say bad things. so im going to stop calling that dude d-bag.

catgirl January 23, 2013 at 9:38 am

agree with @MissLondon

Glory aka Selenator January 23, 2013 at 4:57 pm

@misslondon wht do you mean famewhore she has more fame than him and you trashing her isnt gonna do anything remember when they first started dating and pple like u and other pyscho belieber sent her DEATH THREATS did that knock her down NO!!!!!!!!!! so why don’t you get a life and go on some damn justin bieber fansite and go hate on selena with the rest of you no lifes cause you don’t see any selenators going on a justin site to bag about him or do you?????? if u do let me know

Crush on beebuh January 22, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Hmmmmm…well she is free to express her feelings but as miss london said…if she ever trashed him she is gonna get trashed back by beliebers

catgirl January 23, 2013 at 9:39 am

yeahh u are so right ……….we will always protect our Justin as beliebers

بيليبر عربية January 22, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Oh boy :( Justin we beliebers are there for u ! And I think Selena already tried to revenge in her UNICEF concert!

catgirl January 23, 2013 at 9:41 am

yeaahhh as long as we never let him and support him ……..he will always be strong and happy!! if selena carry on showing justin like a bad guy ………..us beliebers will take OUR revenge !!!!!!!

emil January 25, 2013 at 8:44 pm

If you love justin that much and you’re a belieber what r u doing here ;)

Miss london January 23, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Hahaha :) How does Selena have more fame than Justin?
Selena twitter followers:14 million (I guess)
Justin twitter followers:33 million
Number of biggest Selena views on YouTube :180 million naturally
Number of biggest Justin views on YouTube : I don’t don’t have to explain that (more than 800 million views)
And their are a lot of other examples :)
And why are you only blaming me since javi is the one who started calling Justin a douchebag? And she once called him gay too!!! This is the first time I call Selena a fame whore . Ive tryed sharing my negative side of my opinion with no hate but since she started hating then I guess I was free to hate too!
And yes their are a lot of selenators who came to Justins site and call him a bitch and gay do on and so forth!
And honey heck yeah I got a life and am very happy with it! Not every one who shares a bad side opinion or replies back to his idol hater then it’s no life!!!
Honey I guess ain’t seen what hate really is! Huh?
By now

belieber2.0 January 24, 2013 at 6:17 am

The only ppl who do tht is @retarted fangirl and @retarted fangirl -_-
Even she isn’t considered nor a belieber. The definition of ppl like her is a hater :)

AULANI March 13, 2013 at 3:10 pm

HOPE SELENA DOESN’T WRITE SONGS ABOUT JUSTIN. HE WROTE SONGS ABOUT THERE LOVE. HES SUCH A HOPELESS ROMANTIC.

ivan January 22, 2013 at 4:23 pm

oh gosh, I wish we did not put ether of them down by trashing them. They are both good people who merely had problems in their relationship like millions of people. What we wish is for both to be happy and successful not matter if they get together again or not.

SelenaGomezFan January 22, 2013 at 6:05 pm

There Over why would she write songs about him?

بيليبر عربية January 22, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Btw…not sure but Selena was spotted wearing Justin’s shirt at her UNICEF concert.

justsel January 22, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Her previous album was about him too for the most part. And i think “Sick of you” is about him . Taylor Swift is an angel compared to Selena, when it comes to dissing your exes. Selena is true psycho.

Glory aka Selenator January 23, 2013 at 4:59 pm

@jutsel WHAT YEAR WITHOUT RAIN!!! THAT ALBUM CAME OUT BEFORE THEY STARTED DATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW WOULD SICK OF YOU BE ABOUT HIM IF THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS BACK THEN UR SMART!!!!!!! and i love taylor swift but selna never sings about her exes NEVER so you can go calm that down

javi January 22, 2013 at 7:11 pm

also guys again if you don’t like selena why are you here. another thing i don’t think the songs are about bashing justin she’s not taylor swift. i think in my view some songs are about happy times with him and the sad times with him. if you break up with some that you have been with for two years would you write a song about the bad or good moments no you write the song that you feel is right.

catgirl January 23, 2013 at 9:42 am

I’m here to SUPPORT JUSTİN………I am not a selenator I’m BELİEBER

Javi January 23, 2013 at 12:14 pm

so if you are a belieber what are you doing on a selenagomez website?you should be on a justin bieber fan site and cry all you want.

catgirl January 23, 2013 at 4:33 pm

told u I’m only here to support Justin not because I like Selena……and I’m glad Justin and Selena broke up……Selena never deserved Justin

Glory aka Selenator January 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm

@catgirl you are obviously missing wat @javi is saying if you are a belieber than go on a justinbieber fansite duuuuhhhhhhh

Rachel January 25, 2013 at 1:15 am

@catgirl If you’re here to support Justin then go to JustinBieber zone where others would love to go hate on Selena with you. Justin never deserved Selena and thats a fact.

emil January 25, 2013 at 8:45 pm

Okk so get the hell out of here

Jessica Harold January 25, 2013 at 7:02 am

Hahahahah yeaH you are right ! He deserved better and some one who likes him for who he is ,NOT FAME! And oh there are selenators who come to Justin’s site as well and hate in him!

sila January 23, 2013 at 10:31 am

how tall is she, she is btfl

Joey January 23, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Selena wont talk trash over justin stfu and ”their not dating??” um they truly are why believing everything the tmz tells you (:

ALYSSA January 23, 2013 at 2:32 pm

oh no…… please dont tell me we gotta “TaylorSwift-In-The-Making…”

i like a few of taylors songs buttt hearingg abt her failure in the dating field, is annoying when u hear it alllll the time…

i like u selena, but if all of ur songs r gunna b how some guy did u wrong or how biebs messed up ur life……………………………………………………………………………..

watever.. gues watever sells right. ?

Joey January 23, 2013 at 5:19 pm

made no fucking sense

Jelena January 24, 2013 at 1:19 pm

I heard the song that Justin made It was sad because he loved her soo much I don’t know about her by Justin actually cared about her!

johanna January 24, 2013 at 5:45 pm

she should quit singing she sucks

Tori January 25, 2013 at 1:09 am

Selena is better than Justin Bieber and Selena’s a way better role model! Justin Bieber only got famous because girls like you think he is hot which he’s not! Justin Timberlake rules over Bieber and Selena! 2002 was an awesome year because thats when Justin Timberlake released Justified!

julena January 24, 2013 at 5:55 pm

…hope that they are getting back together…
did you here justins song about selena?…so emotional

SelenaGomezFan January 24, 2013 at 6:47 pm

guys There over !!!! he cheated on selena gomez with other Girl i heard it on tha radio today…

Rachel January 25, 2013 at 1:02 am

Their relashionship reminds me of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlakes relashionship except, Selena is the Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber is the Britney Spears of the Jelena relashionship and everyone knows that Britney Spears cheated on Justin Timberlake. Why do beliebers even try to defend a immature boy that has no muscle and looks lke he’s 12, and moons te camera and try to look edgey and cool by sagging his pants and crap! Justin is such a gay, immature, ugly faggot! You beliebers can’t handle the truth! Oh, and by the way this is a Selena Gomez fansite so I have a right to be here. Why dont you beliebers just go to a Justin Bieber fansite and drool over his nasty body like you usually do. It’s funny how wheever Justin Bieber is metioned in the article, beliebers come here. Maybe Justin Bieber sites are so borig, beliebers come on here.

Rachel January 25, 2013 at 1:04 am

Oh, and just like Britney Spears tried to win Justin Timberlake back with songs, Justin Bieber is trying to win Selena back with songs.

Jessica Harold January 25, 2013 at 7:10 am

@rachel ! No our fan site is very much fun :) and you are on Selena’s side just cuz you hate Justin! So am not WaISTINg my time with you for that :) Justin is being a gentleman and not offending Selena in public like she does! He is a great guy which you don’t know about and now your gonna say she is a great girl that you don’t know about her either well let me inform you yes I do I was an obsessed selenator cuz I kinda though she was awesome but I loved Justin more and then figured out she used him just to get extra attention and wow she did! But now she wants to try some one knew for a new movie ,album etc.i wish he finds the girl who loves him for real and not fame or money! Without Justin Selena wouldn’t have been being payed soo much attention! :)

بيليبر عربية January 25, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Your stupid.

sastika SELENATOR< LOVES jelena January 26, 2013 at 3:48 am

all are crazy !!!! just LET them be their selves!!! I GUESS WHO’S ARGUING IS JUST FAKING!!!!!!!!u know they have their own life for god’s sake moreover for Justin’s sake or for selena’s sake,,, #STOPthisDRAMA just let them the way they lyk to whether they want together or not LOVE BOTH OF THEM

sastika>BELIEBER< SELENATOR< LOVES jelena January 26, 2013 at 3:50 am

I want them happy together forever NOT TOGETHER WITH troubles!!! THATS WHAT!!! LOVE THEM #jelena4EVER