Home > News > Selena Gomez Reveals Crush On One Direction’s Zayn Malik!

Selena Gomez Reveals Crush On One Direction’s Zayn Malik!

by mega on January 31, 2013

in News

The boys previously said they would like to kiss Selena!

Selena Gomez wouldn’t mind smooching one of One Direction’s band members in the future.

The 20-year-old actress-and-singer had a famously tumultuous relationship with teenage heartthrob Justin Bieber, which ended around New Year’s Eve.

Although the couple were together for about two years, Selena seems to have moved on quickly.

Selena is immersed in writing music at the moment and has fully embraced her singleton status.

In a recent interview on the radio, British boy band One Direction said that if they could kiss any star, they would choose Selena.

She is flattered by the revelation as she has great respect for the group, which is comprised of Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson.

“That’s really nice! I love all of them,” Selena gushed to Extra.

“They’re so sweet. They’re really good guys.”

Selena also revealed which One Direction member she would kiss given the opportunity.

“Oh, no… Zayn!” she blushed.

What do you think about it, guys? Leave your comment below!

Source: www.independent.ie

بيليبر عربية January 31, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Hah!!!!! Seee!!!! I said that her next victim is maybe a hunger games star or a 1D member !!! And I saw her that night flirting with josh but I won’t count it cuz he isn’t that big but look at it!!!zayn!!! While Justin is writing his heart out appreciating her and shows her that he still cares all she says back is”am feeling good, am feeling really good” “zayn”????? I know u r probably gonna tell me that she might be hiding her feelings… But she can at leat act as if she cares a little!!!! Ugh!

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 7:20 pm

SHUT THE HELL UP A CRUSH DUMMMIEEEEE SHOOD I CALL YOU A FAMEWHORE CAUSE YOU LIKE JUSTIN SHUT THE HELL UP

بيليبر عربية January 31, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Ow my god….am not dumbiii !!!! It won’t make sence me being a fame whore when don’t have the chance to … She has a little chance so she can climb more….and y would I be a fame whore when I defend him no matter where , how or what!!!

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 11:08 pm

CAUSE OBVI U LIKE JUSTIN ND YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM THEREFORE I SHOULD CALL YOU A FAMEWHORE JUST A CRUSHHHH RETARD

Simona Nguyen February 1, 2013 at 7:47 am

i agree with u

youlookstewpid February 1, 2013 at 7:43 pm

you people are stupid!! Selena did not say anything about dating Malik. She says shed kiss him that is all! what a bunch of little loose bacon buffoons!

Miss London January 31, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Fame seaker

KAILUA January 31, 2013 at 5:56 pm

WOW, SELENA SHOULD BE DEVASTED AND SAD THAT SHE BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND. I JUST HOPE THAT THEY GET BACK TOGETHER SOON.

Love Katie 14 January 31, 2013 at 10:52 pm

And I hope they don’t

Lola chococola January 31, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Wooooooow! She moved on fast! Selena I really hope that your not what they call a famewhore :( :-( . I love you and I know that you might be a little heart broken but don’t hurt Justin . I love him as well :( . I love you too though

leedol January 31, 2013 at 1:17 pm

so wt u all guys want to tel sel s that wait for the fucking,undeserving justin guy who always make her life miserable???coz rite nw i like the present sel,its good she s moving on n yeah by her tellin of likin 1d zayn doesnt mean she loves him or want to date with him so,u guys without knowin anythin about her life stop givin stupids views about selena got that.she s really a nice girl or a women n dnt 4get she was the one who always been loyal to justin which he didnt so,think deeply n then only write…love u selly<3<3<3

Miss london January 31, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Ummmm….she said that to get attention! And it’s okay for her to move on but at least show some feelings! He wrote you an almostf entire album and this is what he gets back?
And btw justin didn’t cheat on Selena ! She just wanted people to hate him and she tetweeted that pic !:)

javi January 31, 2013 at 1:38 pm

aparently the haters dosen’t know how to read. the story is about the guys of one direction they ask them about what girl they would like to kiss. not that selena is going to date zayn. its just a crush the guy has a girlfriend. some of the people here deserve love to write crap when clearly this site is for selena fans not for stupid beliebers.

Miss london January 31, 2013 at 1:49 pm

Only stupid people wouldn’t notice that she wants attention so much! She isn’t gonna date him but when she said that it means that she is showing Justin she doesn’t give a damn about him caring and making almost an album for her ! Am not saying she has to be all sad and stuff but she can be a little nice at least!

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 7:21 pm

@javi THANK YOU SOO MUCHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I SWEAR THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO READ

justsel January 31, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Its a nice gesture by Zayn. He is good friend of Justin. Doing it to make Selena feel more secure about herself. They never really going to date.

javi January 31, 2013 at 1:53 pm

what is up with hater and beliebers? they broke up isin’t that what they wanted? first they don’t want them as a couple. then thay hated her because she broke up with him instead of ignoring her. they need mental help. and that goes to @MIss london,@lol chococola or any stupid fuck who is a belieber.you should give him support on any of his websites but no. you all are going mental in a website about selena gomez. you guys should seek mental help.

justsel January 31, 2013 at 2:27 pm

She is writing songs about Justin for what reason exactly ? If they broke up she should just move on and date whoever else. But she is writing songs and will release it on his birthday.

Javi January 31, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Well you should punish Disney as well because they release wizards in march or the producers of spring breakers because that’s in march too.wow you are crazy. you should also be against 20 or more artist that will release singles or albums that day because is Justin’s birthday. wow you beliebers are insane really.

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 7:22 pm

@javi you are freakin amazing i swear beleiebrs are mad dumb they hate her when she started going out with him and know they broke up and they hate her they dont make up their minds i swear

Miss london January 31, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Ummm no we are not dumb!
Actually you are ones who are stupid :) since you can’t see that your idol is a le fame whore :) and am not complaining bout them not being together!
I just will never be quite while she is out their dissing him!
1: she retweeted that pic of Justin and Barbara and lil twist to make pl think he is a cheater!now you are gonna tell me what she did was normal any girl would have done than same!( well she is not that any girl! She is famous enough to the extent where that pic would totally cause justin trouble! She knew that if she posted that pic every one will put the blame on him! Like Miley said( you can’t stop people from talking about you but you can stop giving them things to talk about!)
2:she must have told her friends awe full things to where they diss him in twitter and YouTube!
3:when she sang cry me a river at the UNICEF concert at the end she
Made a “okay! Enough of tht”which was
In a dissing way of you see the video!
4:he wrote an entire album for her and shows
Her how much he still cares for her! Am not saying that she should be all I miss him and am crying every day or any of that, but show some feelings…when Justin was asked about the break up he is like” am not in the happiest place I’ve ever been” and ” yes I made that song for Selena”>>>>•nothing like us• and what is her reply ” Iam
Good am really good and having so much fun”. ” I would kiss zayn Malik ” wooooow !!!! And justin is still hurting bcuz of her! Noh honey beliebers are never quite to no matter who or where
Any one hurts him!

بيليبر عربية January 31, 2013 at 7:41 pm

@miss London plz be my BFF :) took the words outta my heart and mouth :)

Jessica Harold January 31, 2013 at 7:49 pm

@misslondon….lol that was just awesome what did out their :) yes we beliebers care for Justin no matter where he is or how little a person disses him!

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 11:13 pm

@misslondon YOU ARE STRAIGHT STUPIDDDDDD

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 11:25 pm

@misslondon and @jessicaharold and the chick with the retarded username watch this video smart ass beleiebers http://www.extratv.com/2013/01/30/selena-gomez-on-kissing-someone-from-one-direction/

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 11:27 pm

o yeah beliebers ZAYN HAS A GIRLFRIEND IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Crush on beebuh January 31, 2013 at 7:44 pm

True!!!! Beliebers defend Justin every where and every time! And that fame. Adorer can get whatever attention she wants and people would think she is inoccent still…but I know her true colours and am never afraid to share
My feelings.
Belieber power y’all :)

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 11:10 pm

YOU ARE ALLL LOSERSSS GET A DAMN ASS LIFE AND GET OFF OF A SELENA GOMEZ FANSITE TALKING CRAP ABOUT HER YOU ARE LOSERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SAID SHE WOULD KISS HIM HELLOO!!!!!!!!! NOT GO OUT WITH HIMMM LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSS

بيليبر عربية February 2, 2013 at 1:27 am

and no i wont shut up

Nick January 31, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Lmao so we r supposed to get mental help because we r hating in that bitch and what about the bieber haters huh? Well that doesnt Even make sense hahahahahaha I feel sad for u :(

Nick February 1, 2013 at 12:00 am

*on

Glory aka Selenator February 1, 2013 at 1:46 am

who are you talking to nick hop off justiin likes girlss hello AND HELL YEAK DUMMIE JUSTIN HAS HATERS BUT THEY DONT GO ON JUSTIN SITES AND TALK ABOUT HIM GET A LIFE STUPID

بيليبر عربية February 1, 2013 at 5:04 am

FYI @ glory they do… Go check his page when it’s written Selena feels really good after the breakup…their r tons of Haterz thier!!!!!

بيليبر عربية February 3, 2013 at 2:43 am

miss london like lets leave

Miss london January 31, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Thanks :) I know we are awesome :) we love him and show him support every where

Nick February 1, 2013 at 12:06 am

I like you hahahaha ur comment up there was amazing!

Miss London February 3, 2013 at 2:45 am

yep. we like stalking and wasting our so called lives on him :) i luv hating and f** all u opinions and only listen to mine

sastika>BELIEBER< SELENATOR< LOVES jelena January 31, 2013 at 4:31 pm

nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! she just has crush on him!!!!!! doesnt mean she prefers dating him… ppl be realistic that’s ol #LOVE U SELENA……. STAY happy together #JELENA

catgirl January 31, 2013 at 4:55 pm

not a surprise …………her victim is zayn be careful directioners

Love Katie 14 January 31, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Yeah directioners be very careful she’ll steal him away from you and then break his heart be prepared.

Javi January 31, 2013 at 11:36 pm

wow she’s going to steal him away from you!wow I didint know the fans owned 1d members. I guess I was right directioners are equally crazy as beliebers. no wonder there so many celebrity stalkers.

justsel January 31, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I just want BOTH of them to be happy, whatever they do. Sel can date president Obama if she wants, as long as it doesnt hurt Justin. Its not a game, all i ask is a little responsibility. We all can have fun without hurting each other.

justsel January 31, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Why she wants out anyway ? Scared ? Tired ?

joseph January 31, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Lmao pathetic bitch, leave zayn alone and get back to disney u stupid famewhore, u make me laugh hahahaa but at the same time i feel sad for her :( why? It is because she has no voice but she wants to ba famous, fuck u selena, and zayn :if slutena calls u her little brother u better fuckin RUN hahaha

Javi January 31, 2013 at 5:56 pm

wow dude are you gay? I never heard if male directioners. see this is why I would like Selena to stay single for a wild.because of insane and demented people like this asshole of Joseph dude she just have a crush on the guy like crazy beliebers with Justin. don’t be a drama queer I mean queen.

Joseph January 31, 2013 at 11:50 pm

@javi @glory aka slutenator Lmao bitches I can like who ever I fuckin want that’s not ur problem and btw I’m not a belieber but I think that slutenators or whatever r the fakest fans ever and so is ur bitch slutena so I can like whoever I want fuck you have a nice day :3

javi February 1, 2013 at 1:18 am

dude you are hating on selena a woman. thats makes you in my view either gay. or a guy who’s parents didint teach him how to like women. or a sociopath or psychopath. you should seek help. rich now

nick February 1, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Byeee bitch i have no time for whores like you :)

:-) selenator :-) February 1, 2013 at 8:01 pm

What hell are you stupid and glory aka selenator talking!!!!!
You guys don’t even know what your saying so shut the fuck up
Get your stinky butts outa here you ugly donkeys!!!
Even selena doesnt need any fan like you two!!!

Glory aka Selenator January 31, 2013 at 7:24 pm

@javi ok you are the most amazing person on this freakin site and SHU T THE HELL UP @JOSEPH ONE DIRECTION IS INTO GIRRLLSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory aka Selenator February 1, 2013 at 7:22 pm

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @joseph YOU ARE A LOSER I HOPE YOU DIDNT CALL ME A BITCH OR @javi I SWEAR TO GOD THERE WILL BE A BIG PROBLEM GET A LIFE YOU SELENA HATER!!!!

:-) selenator :-) February 1, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Hey bitch!!!! Just get lost
Who are you to judge everyone? Or to give bad comments? Go to
Helll with your stupid views you ugly girl
So it would be better to think about what you say
Outherwise you will be fucked here with your friend javi
Then you will leave self!

Glory aka Selenator February 1, 2013 at 10:07 pm

@:-) selenator :-) who ae you sayin that you (not with attitude just asking)

Glory aka Selenator February 1, 2013 at 10:18 pm

@selenator im not judging dummie just asking and if you were a selenator then you would be sticking up for selena u idiot and you dont know me so how are you calling me ugly get a life your that shit i dont like idiot yeah you call yourslef a selenator and @joseph i wasnt trying to be mean i just stick p for selena cause im a selenator im sorry i let my emotions get the best of me please forgive me but @selenator u r a butthead and not a true selenator loser go suck a cock

:-) selenator :-) February 3, 2013 at 2:34 pm

First think what your saying then ask forgivness from someone!
Maybe your a beautifull girl but from the inner side your ugly!!
And I don’t need to provfe for you I’m a selenator!!!
And yeah you seem more idiot than me hahahahah

Glory aka Selenator February 3, 2013 at 7:41 pm

@selenator you are a loser straight like that

justsel January 31, 2013 at 6:44 pm

I’d rather Selena stay with Justin. Call it intuition. She was choosen for a reason. But if the pain is just too much, i understand.

Javi January 31, 2013 at 10:07 pm

@justsell I disagree with you I would rather see Selena alone for now and happy than with a little kid like Justin. Yes he treated her like they were married. But sometimes issues like jealousy and a distant relationship can destroy a relation. Selena and off course Justin deserve to be happy but apart.

justsel February 1, 2013 at 6:16 am

Apart from each other for now is ok i guess. I look forward for her new music very much. I hope she realizes that she is playing main role in something really special. Something that affects alot of people. And she is not alone in her struggle.

Gessy February 1, 2013 at 10:55 am

Dear haters, if you’re here to say “Selena’s seeking attention” then just go away, this is a site for Selenators, not for haters. And oh, friendly reminder that Selena was famous before Justin. So back off you ugly haters, she doesn’t care what you say. PS; I dont think ‘Zaylena’ is going to happen. I ship Selena and Harry Styles anyways, lol #nh

Glory aka Selenator February 1, 2013 at 7:23 pm

thanks @gessy

Miss London February 2, 2013 at 4:58 am

But she wasn’t as famous as when Justin dated her! She knew that once she is with him every one will be like who is this girl dating Justin bieber? And then they. Will figure her and stuff… Bcuz he then had the most watched YouTube vid!

justsel February 1, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Playing Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars.

Joey February 1, 2013 at 12:54 pm

omg you guys are so dumb why believing every shit they say and that photo is photoshoped isnt zayn dating someone right now

Selenator and Belieber February 2, 2013 at 3:39 am

Yep! Zayn LOVES her too!

Joey February 1, 2013 at 12:56 pm

And I know some of you guys go on relationships that fast too it’s not like selena can’t date anyone.

catgirl February 1, 2013 at 7:31 pm

she is a BİTCH FAMEWHORE ……………first Justin , then niall and now zayn !?!

Selenator and Belieber February 2, 2013 at 3:38 am

Selena never dated Niall, AND she said she would kiss Zayn if she HAD to. Zayn already has a girlfriend thats NOT Selena, and he LOVES her. Selena said she would date a fan in a heartbeat if she fell in love, which proves she is NOT a famewhore. Some of you beliebers are so STUPID! By the way, you need to learn some respect! #NoRespect #FakeBeliebers

belieber2.0 February 2, 2013 at 1:26 am

wow hate seekers? :) last time i checked this site was for selenators that are fans of selenators. not haters that are fans of haters o_o got some hate in you? let it out on http://www.haters.com
they’re waiting :D
#screw haters

Selenator February 2, 2013 at 1:34 am

@belieber2.0
do you have a twitter or facebook? i really want to follow like right now :D

Im a belieber for realz February 2, 2013 at 1:36 am

@belieber2.0
they just judge their “lives” and personality on what people say or think.
they listen to what other say think or judge.
they listen to whatever s*** they read and believe it. :D

belieber2.0 February 2, 2013 at 1:32 am

and you f**** people act like you control everyone and everyTHING! celebrities have lives to you know. you cant judge nothing based on what you f***** see!! and here’s a question for some of you “so called” beliebers :) : you hate Selena so much then wtf are u doing on this site? becuz if its to let out all that hate- um yeah they have counsellers and anger management for that :D
#check it

Selenator February 2, 2013 at 3:28 am

She said she would kiss him if she HAD to, she didn’t say anything about wanting to date him or anything like that. Even if she does date Zayn, so what? I’m sorry that some of you call her fame whore and shit like that just because you couldn’t get a hot guy like Zayn if you tried! By the way, Zayn already has a girlfriend. I think Selena will be single for a while so then she could find her man! Why don’t you guys call Zayn’s girlfriend a fame whore since she’s the one dating him? Selena’s feeling were and maybe still are really hurt. Just one smile can hide her pain. I’m glad to hear she’s feeling really good though. I think Selena should date a fan like Ariana Grande did. There are some VERY hot guys out there that are Selenators……. TRUST ME!!!! I love Justin so much, and I really thought Jelena was cute, but I think they both need some space. Maybe they will get back together in a few years, but for now, I think they need some free time!

Selenator and Belieber February 2, 2013 at 3:47 am

All of you haters calling Selena a famewhore are DEAD WRONG!!! Before Justin, Selena was on Barney and Friends when she was 7-10 years old, she was in an episode of The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, and Hannah Montana, she was the star in Wizards Of Waverly Place, she was the star in 2 or 3 other movies like Ramona and Beezus, she realeased 2 albums and won some awards. So you haters saying Selena is a famewhore is VERY INVALID!!!

بيليبر عربية February 2, 2013 at 4:55 am

A simple reply to all of you: we beliebers have the right to voice our opinion no matter where!!! And we can’t just make her think she could stay their hurting Justin like that!!

I know she is happy but she can show some feelings atleast and not say”am really good and I would date zayn and let her friends diss him every where! Justin wrote a hole album for her and this how she gives back? Wow how nice!!! You r fooled by her!!!and she said that to get attention…come one the next three month we r gonna see her dating a 1d member or a big hunger games star! I was right when I said they’d break up and I know that am right that she dates for fame!
And to all who keep on saying ” she was wayyyy famous before him” think again”
She was famous but not as much as when Justin sartre dating her! She became very famous where she hosted shows and got platinum singles more than before and started winning a lot of awards all that bcuza Justin!

بيليبر عربية February 3, 2013 at 2:44 am

but my opinions are stupid like my life so why listen to them :D

Summer February 2, 2013 at 7:15 am

Omg shes so cute and when asked about one direction…. So adorable <33

seleana gomez bitch yeah! February 5, 2013 at 7:45 am

selena motherfucker you bitch! zayn is my idol! GET THE FUCK BITCH!

mimi March 26, 2013 at 2:18 am

she deserves something good like zayn i hope they go out

tam July 5, 2013 at 3:16 am

hello believers and selenators :) so i see why some you believers hate selena but seriously she deserves what she aimed for through her years since she went from being on barney to being a singer and actress and getting awards and i get you guys have your own side to the story but you cant believe everythingyou see in gossip so get that word and shes not a famewhore! now selenators i get that you think that believers and directi8ners are crazy and are stalkers but reallyim a directioner and selenator and you cant call justin crazy cause you know what he worked just as hard a selena especially with his music. he started to play the drums at 3 and he worked so hard to earn fame for them. some of you might think he was trying to seak fame but really he just had a passion for music and wanted to show it off and hes not like a famedickhead like you believers callselena .now if you want to dis agree with me im fine with that but i respect selena and justin as much as you guys do. i dont hate justin like some people but i dontlike his looks. hes an average guy thats attractive and worked his butt off more then anyone on this site to earn fame and i do admire his music and same thing with selena. shes pretty andsome guysdrool over her but shewas an average person just like justin and earn her fame by earning it more then anyone of you so stop fighting about it.and anyways the interviewer just asked her who out of onedirectionwould she kiss and she said zayn not dating and yes even thoughim a directioner i woukd ship them even though theydont seem want to date eachother and she seems better with justin but just needsspace. but btw ZAYN HAS A GIRLFRIEND for the people who dont know

Kashmira August 19, 2013 at 2:31 pm

If u like Zayn that is cool its your opinion and i like him too