Home > Boyfriend, Friends > Selena Gomez Talks About Going To Taylor Swift For Advice About Justin Bieber!

Selena Gomez Talks About Going To Taylor Swift For Advice About Justin Bieber!

by mega on January 19, 2013

in Boyfriend, Friends

It sounds like Selena Gomez went to Taylor Swift for advice when she was thinking of ending things with Justin Bieber after being with him for two years. Selena told Nylon magazine about her relationship with Taylor:

“We both experienced the same things at the same time. But we’ve never once talked about our industry. She just became the person I’d go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It’s so hard to trust girls, so I’m lucky to have her.”

Hmm… we wonder what advice Taylor offered Selena when she asked her about Justin? What advice would YOU have given Selena?

Do you think Selena should be already moved on Or get back together with Justin?Leave your comment below!

~ JELENA ~ January 19, 2013 at 2:06 pm

She is a very strong girl
But I think she still has feelings for him
But it still hurts here

adrian January 19, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I agree with you….well guys i’m having a lil trouble here….does anyone know of a Lacy Porter? supposedly it’s justin’s new girlfriend but the page I go on…things just don’t make any sense. Can someone help me out? I kinda don’t believe it….because come on…Jelena been together for 2yrs…and I strongly believe they love eachother…selena and justin that is…and if so….I honestly think they should really get together and talk things out…and not throw away their relationship away that easily. Sometime’s we get caught up, and go to other people for advice but really we should really consider how we truely feel on the inside cause noone else is gonna always see things from our perspective. I would love it if jelena worked things out. I mean whats there to really be fighting about? I understand lil fights in a relationship…I miss Jelena so much…Hope things work out. Yes selena is a strong woman….but i also think she misses justin i mean she has to…in between her alone time…she has to be thinking about him and we all know for sure he misses her as well. Thanks guys for taking time to read this. Much appreciated.

javi January 19, 2013 at 6:21 pm

did you checked on most of his official fan websites. i haven’t heard anything from any major website like enews or tmz or any other web blogger.

ivan January 19, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Taylor is an expert on breakups so I am sure she would give good advice-sarcasm. But I agree with Jelena. She probably tries to hide it as Justin does.

iLoveU January 19, 2013 at 5:14 pm

they should get together cuz they love each other……<3

KAILUA January 19, 2013 at 5:47 pm

There still together and they love each other very much. all lies and rumors,

K January 19, 2013 at 9:24 pm

shut up about Justin, she is no longer with that ugly F*G she is going to be with someone who is more of a man and more mature than that girly boy wanna be man.

SG:* January 19, 2013 at 9:59 pm
KAILUA January 19, 2013 at 10:29 pm

WHO ARE YOU TELLING SHUT UP TO. HOPEFULLY NOT ME,. CAUSE IF READ THERE TWEETS. THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER. BTW THEY HAVEN’T BROKEN UP SWEETIE. WHY WOULD SELENA DATE OTHER GUYS WHEN SHE CLEARLY LOVES JUSTIN. SHE’S EVERYTHING TO HIM. ALL LIES AND RUMORS,. THERE STILL TOGETHER.

ivan January 19, 2013 at 5:18 pm

I wish this was all a prank on their part to get back at gossip sites. But I guess that is just wishful thinking on my part. they were and looked great together.

jullia January 19, 2013 at 6:28 pm

they are never ever getting back together……Selena should hang out with Josh Huctherson they would make a cute couple

بيليبر عربي(اشلسيرياستصوسر January 19, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Selena has no feelings for him at all any more!!! If she wants to heel her heart she would have just got back with him…she is trying to trick people . I have never saw Selena happy anywhere in my life but that global awards show… When she flirted with josh. See moves from big pop star to movie star each time. But am not gonna call her a fame whore or anything like that. But I really really don’t like her for that ,she insults him in public and he still is trying To get her back but she just wants other famous people . I hope Justin finds the right girl.

javi January 20, 2013 at 1:37 am

you have any proof of what you are saying. becasue most of what you mention comes from gossip magazines. they are fabricated stories. josh has a girlfriend they where hanging out with other actors. and she was invited by the waynsteen company who produce movies like spring breakers. i suggest that you cheek info on movie sites and not fake news from gossip websites.

javi January 20, 2013 at 1:38 am

and it shows me that you are not well informed. those global awards are actualy the golden globe awards and she was in a party.

Amanda January 19, 2013 at 8:44 pm

My comment is she needs to already move on Justin is way immature and I think she needs to hangout with the people in her age group not who’s 18 come on girl . I love u but it’s time to move on and forget about him being friends is good u could be with him in the friend zone . But move on already it wasn’t met to be .. Lol

KAILUA January 19, 2013 at 10:32 pm

no, i think JOSH HUTHERSON already has a girlfriend. i think he’s dating CHLOE BRIDGES. oh BTW,. JOSH AND SELENA ARE FRIENDS. Thats it. just friends. besides her parents and his parents love them together. they think there the cutest couple ever. sure they have problems just like any other couple. but they still love each other very much.

Selenator January 20, 2013 at 12:48 am

I think still have feelings for eachother they keep breaking up and getting back together. It’s kind of annoyting but I think they should just stay together they’re a very cute couple :) If Selena was dating Josh Hutcherson it probably would be called ” Jelena” still lol :P

belieber2.0 January 20, 2013 at 6:21 am

In my freakin opinion- Taylor should probably be the LAST person anyone would want to go to for relationship advice considering the fact she dated more than 3 guys and the relationships doesn’t last for more than two months :)
And jelena still together they just look like they not cuz of three obvious reasons:
Selena- has to work on her movies and photo shoots & unicef
Justin- has interviews and concerts to do
Stalkarrazi- have no lives and they like to make up rumors that some people believe in (which I find really sad) and they want to ruin celebs reputations,relationships, e.t.c
MOST people should know that by now :D
#believe

I'm a real belieber January 20, 2013 at 6:24 am

@belieber2.0
Agreed :)
And in my opinion I want to ask why some beliebers or selenators in fact why would some people deny all tht c*** that says they together and stuff but when it says they broke up you guys are so quick to believe in it :)

iLoveU January 20, 2013 at 8:13 am

do you have any prove that they are still togther otmr broke up??????::,,@i’m a real belieber

iLoveU January 20, 2013 at 8:14 am

or broke up…??(sorry)

Sotiria January 20, 2013 at 10:51 am

GET BACK TOGETHER …THAY ARE AMAZING

SG:* January 20, 2013 at 11:37 am
ivan January 20, 2013 at 1:11 pm

I am sure they broke up at least for now. She was a concert yesterday and gave hints of that in her comments and by a couple of songs she sang such as Cry Me A River

hue January 20, 2013 at 1:51 pm

they were young . If you really unhappy together, break up , together more to hurt each other

SG:* January 20, 2013 at 8:16 pm

i agree………..

hue January 20, 2013 at 2:12 pm

i <3 jelena ………………. jelena <3<3<3<3<3

RED ROSEY LIPS February 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm

i wish they back together!!!plzz talor darling plzzz plzz