Home > Concert, News, Video > Video Of Selena Gomez Covering Cry Me A River At The UNICEF Concert!

Video Of Selena Gomez Covering Cry Me A River At The UNICEF Concert!

by admin on January 20, 2013

in Concert, News, Video

Video of Selena Gomez covering Cry Me A River at the UNICEF Concert :)

SG:* January 20, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Her voice changed!!!She sounds amazing! love <3

justsel January 20, 2013 at 6:38 pm

What are you talking about, she is horrible here, not hitting the right notes, weak voice, waving hands, bad overall performance with all that overacting .

SG:* January 20, 2013 at 7:07 pm

if you sing better show me?!i think she sing better now then last year!
You shoud shut up and listen another songs in this unicef concert!and if you dont like it, you are deaf!:p

بيليبر عربي(اشلسيرياستصوسر January 20, 2013 at 7:53 pm

I

بيليبر عربية January 20, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Justin sang it better :) way better (now before you cone and start calling me a hater)I am not gonna say her voice is bad.actually it became a LITTLE better. But still her voice is not strong enough and there are some notes she did not hit right… And all taylor,Demi and Miley’s voicd are all better than Selena’s :)

D January 20, 2013 at 8:41 pm
Selenator 4 life January 20, 2013 at 8:01 pm

As if you can hit the notes right or can sing better than her!!!!

بيليبر عربية January 20, 2013 at 8:05 pm

@selenator4life doesn’t mean that am not a singer then I can’t judge her! And actually…yes I can hit those notes right and I can sing better! Am not bragging but u r the one who asked!

SG:* January 20, 2013 at 8:11 pm

U are the one who dont like but many peoples like how she sing and says she sing better ! I dont think you can sing better then her! ;)
and how old are

SG:* January 20, 2013 at 8:12 pm

بيليبر عربية January 20, 2013 at 10:49 pm

just cuz people didnt notice i can sing cuz they are selenators then oh well ur the deaf one :)

بيليبر عربية January 21, 2013 at 10:51 am

Stop possing me!!!! :@ and @sg how do u know that I can’t sing better!!! Did u even hear me sing and btw Noh! Ppl and even selenators say that singing is not her thing!

Jessica January 20, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Selena may not be the best singer out there but she has such a beautiful voice! I hate to break it to you beliebers, but Justin either uses auto-tune or lip syncs at his concerts, and Selena dosn’t. It’s very easy to tell who does and who dosn’t. Selena sang “Cry me a river” way better than Justin, and thats a fact. Justin’s voice used to sound really good live like back in 2008-2011, but now his voice is cracking, and just sucks without auto-tune and/or lip syncing. I know im being harsh, so i’m sorry if you beliebers can’t handle the truth. I know he is really famous, I really don’t know who JB is anymore!

بيليبر عربية January 21, 2013 at 10:56 am

I hate to break it to u too…but Selena really does not have a better voice :) and Justin uses the auto tunes in concerts when he hits the couras …and that’s even kinda rare :) and fine it’s ur opinion if u think that she sang better than Justin ,but mine is that her voice is not strong and doesn’t hit all the notes right and a lot of ppl say she can’t sing :)

SG:* January 21, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Just stop hating……

Ima belieber January 21, 2013 at 7:35 pm

@بيليبر عربية
and by alot of ppl saying she cant sing- u mean u right? :)

D January 20, 2013 at 9:22 pm

I agree with you Jessica!

SG:* January 21, 2013 at 8:21 pm

A lot of ppl just hate her and envies! or maybe just don’t like her singing but i don’t understand that; because she sing like a angle….
Her voice is so sweet and beautiful <3 And i don't understand that why ppl's hate her? She is such a good girl ! and if you hate her because she had conflict's with Justin it's just stupid! nobody don't know what is going on with them two only Justin and Selena !

belieber2.0 January 20, 2013 at 10:49 pm

she still got it :D

Chelsea January 21, 2013 at 4:00 am

im sure everyone knows she was singing this for justin bieber

leedol January 21, 2013 at 9:56 am

yep u r right she sang cry me a river to show the so called justin that she s way much better than him n which s truelly agreeable. lov u always selly<3<3<3

Miss London January 21, 2013 at 10:58 am

No Selena isn’t better than Justin :) he sings live way better than her :) well if her target in a charity concert is tO revenge then wow is she one honest person :)

iLoveU January 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm

what.. ????@Miss London way you are here???
if you dont like her than go to another website…like justinbieberzone or somethink….
her voice is geting better everyday ..i really cant believe she is singing….and about mileyC(no ofens) selena is way better i mean Miley was so beatiful girl till she cut her hair and i really think that miley isnt to much famous anymore…and about Taylor at less her boyfriends are worth for her songs and i like some of her songs cuz they have meaning……ect
ok NO HATE by the way iLoveU selena <3 she is amazing

D January 21, 2013 at 4:26 pm

SelenaGomezFan January 21, 2013 at 6:11 pm

she Probly sang it Cuz tha Break up tha same night she sang it he sang it to(: yup there Done!!!! haha

javi January 22, 2013 at 1:41 am

i realy don’t understand beliebers if they broke up why the fuck are you people i mean freaks and insane people are doing here? go hate on justin’s next girlfriend kiley or kely one of the sluty kardashians. and leave this fan page.