Home > Boyfriend, Friends > Did Taylor Swift Try To Break Up Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber?

Did Taylor Swift Try To Break Up Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber?

by mega on February 13, 2013

in Boyfriend, Friends

jelena and taylor swift

A new report states that Taylor Swift tried to break up her BFF Selena Gomez and her boyfriend Justin Bieber because she wanted to date Justin. We find that very hard to believe!

A source had this to say:

“Taylor feels Justin is fair game now. She has had a crush on him for years. Selena is heartbroken at the thought of the two of them getting together. She has quizzed Taylor about her intentions to ward Justin, and Taylor says, ‘He is just a friend, you know that’. Taylor and Justin phone and text each other at least four times a day, and they never even mention Selena. Taylor says that as a superstar himself, Justin is the one person who knows what her life is like. She says Justin just ‘gets her’, and she finds that incredibly romantic. Taylor is the most fickle girl in the world.”

What do you think about it, guys? Do you think Taylor has a crush on Justin?

Source: disneydreaming.com

GREATESTFANFICSEVER February 13, 2013 at 11:49 am

thank god I wasn’t the only one thinking this

GREATESTFANFICSEVER February 13, 2013 at 11:49 am

Taylor need to not date for a year

David Conway February 13, 2013 at 11:42 pm

i just have a big favor for selena gomez and wowp tv studio and the pepole behind the tv show of , wizards of waverly place the tv series ,if they are going to close down the studio why not continue the books series of wizards of waverly place the tv series in the children ,s book series ,,and they can use my old title,s of them , they can make a children,s book of alex vs alex part 1 and 2 book series , love david conway

KAPUA February 13, 2013 at 12:53 pm

WHY WOULD TAYLOR BREAK UP JUSTIN AND SELENA. WHEN CLEARLY TAYLOR HAS HER OWN PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH. I HIGHLY DOUBT TAYLOR WOULD EVER BREAK UP SELENA AND JUSTIN. PLS TABOLIDS MAKEUP LIES AND RUMORS ABOUT THEM. JUSTIN LOVED AND ADORED SELENA. SHE WAS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE. SHE MEANT EVERYTHING TO JUSTIN. SHE EVEN MET HIS FAMILY AND IM GUESSING SHE MET HIS FRIENDS TO. AND HE MET HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THEY STILL ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEM. AS FOR TAYLOR, WELL SHE HAS HER LOVE LIFE. I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT SHE WOULD INTERFER IN HER BEST FRIENDS LOVE LIFE. WHEN JUSTIN DOESN’T WANT HIS MOM INTERFERING IN HIS ROMANTIC LIFE. IM GUESSING JUSTIN TOLD HIS OWN MOM I DON’T WANT YOU TO INTERFER IN MY LOVE LIFE. I WONDER IF HIS DAD DOES

Sydney March 12, 2013 at 3:40 am

If he “loved and adored” her why did he run off with some model 2 hours after they broke up? ……. This article is still bull crap.

swiftyultimate#1 March 16, 2013 at 2:07 am

OMG u r so right.

SG:* February 13, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Another bullshit….

KAPUA February 13, 2013 at 12:56 pm

EXACTLY,

KAPUA February 13, 2013 at 12:56 pm

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I MISS THEM AS A COUPLE. I DO THINK THAT JUSTIN AND SELENA WILL PROBABLY KEEP SOME STUFF PRIVATE AND NOT TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THERE BUSINESS. SELENA’S MOM SAYS THAT SHE DOESN’T TELL HER MOM EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN HER LOVE LIFE. A GIRL HAS TO KEEP SOME MYSTERY IN HER LIFE. PROBABLY THE SAME FOR JUSTIN.

Joey February 13, 2013 at 12:57 pm

funny cause taylor and selena are bestfriends so done

RED ROSEY LIPS February 13, 2013 at 1:02 pm

yea yea i think so maybee she is trying see her pic there she s looking evil minded:p ;)

mike lopez February 13, 2013 at 1:19 pm

what i know is that taylor and selly are BFFs.its hard to believe that but love does have its affect.i dont mean to say that taylor is beaking selena and justin up! im just saying its possible.i just love selena.shes the best!!!

ivan February 13, 2013 at 1:50 pm

there is so much crap in the gossip sites based on some all-knowing source, that I don’t believe anything unless confirmed by known reliable sources or by Selena or Justin.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 13, 2013 at 1:51 pm

hey i am red rosy lips sis
n am a belieber so my comment is that nop
i mean taylor didn,t do anything ok
selena do this all
ok
she cheats my justin she is a cheater
ok
i hate her
i really really hate her soooooooooooooooooooooooooo………….. much
that u can,t imagine n i love my juju i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so so so so so so so so so so much ok
mo one can love jusin only me am girlfriend of my justin n he is my boyfriend i love u justin so so so so so so so so so so so so so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Candance February 13, 2013 at 2:23 pm

So… this site doesn’t believe this, but believes what Hollywoodlife writes… interesting.
I mean seriously, they write false stories and this story is more believable than the crap they write, yet you don’t believe this, but believe Hollywoodlife.
Ok, whatever… I don’t believe Taylor did this, I do believe that Taylor does have an influence in Selena’s love life and has the ability to break Jelena up, but I don’t think she broke them up so she could have Justin! That’s laughable!

David Conway February 14, 2013 at 8:42 am

i know that im blog here just from my browser here just because it,s all over the web site and here as well , i just read the prediction on the winner of the kids choice,s awards 2013 , this year 1 said the best band is selena gomez and her band the since , and second one is the best female singer is selena gomez , and she might be pick for the best voice over animated movie / and the best tv actress , and just do,nt blog this message,s please , love david conway

justsel February 13, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Taylor was the one who helped Selena with advice regarding how to keep this relationship going. But its in the past. If you listen to Taylor song 22, nowadays she advising Selena to dump Justin, fuck (follow in love :) random dudes and be as miserable as her, lol. Selly is a very smart and calculating girl, she is going to do it her own way.

KAPUA February 13, 2013 at 5:01 pm

WHY WOULD TAYLOR TRY TO BREAK UP SELENA AND JUSTIN. WHEN JUSTIN IS ONE OF HER CLOSEST FRIENDS. AND SELENA IS HER BEST FRIEND. SINCE TAYLOR HAS PROBLEMS OF HER OWN TO DEAL WITH. I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT TAYLOR WOULD EVER DO ANYTHING STUPID LIKE THAT. SINCE TAYLOR HAS DATED A BUNCH OF GUYS. AND SHE BROKE UP WITH MOST OF THEM. WHY WOULD TAYLOR ADVICE SELENA TO DUMP JUSTIN. WHEN CLEARLY JUSTIN WAS THERE FOR HER TO WHOLE TIME. AND HE LOVED HER SO MUCH. HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER. HE ALSO TREATED HER LIKE A PRINCESS. SELENA ALSO LOVED JUSTIN FOR WHO HE WAS. EVEN SHE SAYS IT HERSELF WHEN THE SWAG COMES OFF. JUSTIN IS HIMESELF AND THATS WHAT SELENA LOVED ABOUT JUSTIN. THAT HE WAS NORMAL AND DOWN TO EARTH. JUST HOPE JUSTIN DOESN’T GET WRAP UP INTO ALL THE HYPE OF THE FAME.

justsel February 13, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Justin and Selena fight all the time. Selly is jealous of him, girls around him, how he gets more attention than her and so on. I’d actually like to see Justin date Taylor for a change .

KAPUA February 13, 2013 at 7:26 pm

UM THAT WOULD BE WEIRD FOR JUSTIN TO DATE TAYLOR. SINCE TAYLOR IS BEST FRIENDS WITH SELENA. AND SINCE MOST OF HER FRIENDS KNOW JUSTIN. AND MOST OF HIS FRIENDS KNOW SELENA. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD GET BACK TOGETHER. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THEM. LIKE JUSTIN ALWAYS SAYS NEVER SAY NEVER.

justsel February 13, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Yeah, i know Justin dating Taylor is unlikely. Because she is taller and older than him and she is Selena’s friend. But think about the songs those two can write about each other. It will be out of this world, no doubt.
Justin, Selly and Taylor is a love triangle. Selena is his original One Less Lonely Girl and Taylor is his original Favorite Girl.

Sarah February 13, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Taylor is Selena’s BFF. She would never do something like that. And I don’t believe this. I think these are rumors. Anyway…and even if this is true Sel is not heartbroken, because Taylor stole her boyfriend. I think Selena is heartbroken, because Taylor made Selena think that Justin did something wrong…I bet these are rumors.

Akeem November 4, 2013 at 7:38 am

I don’t think taylor would do such thing in here right mind….knowing she is selena best friend.

Big Fan, Huge! February 13, 2013 at 7:28 pm

If this is true I am done with Taylor how could she do that to Selena when she professes to be her best friend.
IT is hard enough for Selena now without her being such a bad friend.
Plus she is so not Justins type.

Also the people that run this site could you please make it so you can see it to read what people are saying.

KAPUA February 13, 2013 at 10:31 pm

THERE PROBABLY ARE. LIES AND RUMORS, PLS TAYLOR AND JUSTIN ARE FRIENDS. PLS JUSTIN PUNKED TAYLOR ON PUNKED. SHE GOT SO SCARED AND WAS GOING TO KILL JUSTIN. MILEY TRY TO PUNK JUSTIN. BUT JUSTIN PUNKED MILEY. SHE GOT SCARED. AND TAYLOR AND JUSTIN ARE STILL GOOD FRIENDS. THEY WILL ALWAY BE EACH OTHER LIVES. MOST OF SELENA FRIENDS KNOW JUSTIN. THEY ALL LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S AMAZING GUY. I DON’T THINK JUSTIN IS RUDE TO SELENA OR HER TO FRIENDS, I JUST HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA CAN GET BACK TOGETHER.

Rachel February 13, 2013 at 11:52 pm

If Taylor and Justin ever dated it would just be really awkward and gross! I do think that Taylor has an influence on Selena’s love life, but I don’t think Taylor and Justin would ever happen.

belieber2.0 February 14, 2013 at 2:33 am

ovbiously this cant be true and taylor has a history of break ups so even if she did get together with justin they would probaly break up a week later :P

catgirl February 14, 2013 at 9:18 am

heyy I love Taylor she is a good person

KAPUA February 14, 2013 at 2:23 pm

SHE HAS PROBLEMS OF HER OWN TO DEAL WITH I DON’T THINK TAYLOR WOULD EVER HURT HER FRIENDSHIP WITH SELENA. I GUESSING THERE FRIENDSHIP MEANS SO MUCH TO HER. TAYLOR HAS DATED ALOT OF GUYS. AND THE SONGS THAT SHE WRITES ABOUT THEM IS CRAZY. SHE ALSO IS VERY FORTUNATE THAT SHE CAN WRITES AND HER EXES DON’T KNOW THAT ITS ABOUT THEM.

Turk February 14, 2013 at 11:22 am

no no no justin love selena-selena love justin yes?

Stephanie Horan February 14, 2013 at 11:58 am

If this is true she’s a bit.ch plain&simple

ALYSSA February 14, 2013 at 2:36 pm

F U C K that..

taylor if this is trueee… u are soooooooooooo wrong on sooooooooo many levels…. if u ever liked biebs,,,,

then u shudnt of becaome friends with selena :| omg

u prolly just want more songs for ur album.. sooo u’ll date him and break–up with hime, and have atleast 3 more songs..

i dont hate u.. RITE NOW.

but if u did that… I OHH SOO WUD..
#B*tchMove

girl code?????

secrethollywoodlifer February 17, 2013 at 9:32 pm

THIS IS JUST NOT TRUE!!!
Why those paparazzi try to create fake story!
If i was a star i will not accept that no one enter in my private relationship
life…. + Why says something when you don’t really know if it really happens ?! I’ts just stupid! Don’t believe this i’ts not true u guys should only read HOLLYWOODLIFE

Akeem November 4, 2013 at 7:43 am

Yhhhh my girl I strongly agree with you…because sometimes most of them things is just rumors

secrethollywoodlifer February 17, 2013 at 9:34 pm

by the way my real name is chloé…

selenator February 24, 2013 at 7:13 am

I can not make it annoying justin taylor

che che May 30, 2013 at 8:13 am

selena and taylor are goods friends, i don’t think taylor would do something that will ruin their friendship..