Home > Friends, Movies, News, Wizards Of Waverly Place > Is Jake T Austin Mad At Selena Gomez For Leaving “Wizards Of Waverly Place”?

Is Jake T Austin Mad At Selena Gomez For Leaving “Wizards Of Waverly Place”?

by admin on February 13, 2013

in Friends, Movies, News, Wizards Of Waverly Place

Jake T Austin recently sent a message to his fans on Twitter, and it sure sounds like he’s talking about Selena Gomez. Here’s the message:

“When an artists’ definition of ‘growing with their fans’ is creating content they aren’t even allowed to see…”

Is Jake talking about “Spring Breakers”? If so, we think we know a reason Jake might be upset with Selena…it turns out Disney wanted to continue making “Wizards of Waverly Place,” but Selena wanted to leave the show!

Jake recently told HollywoodLife:

“Selena was very cool, definitely going to miss her. I learned a lot from her about the branding and technical sides of the business. I’ll definitely miss Selena.”

It sounds like Jake doesn’t plan on hanging out with Selena anytime soon…He also added about the upcoming “The Wizards Return: Alex Vs. Alex” special:

“It’s really about Disney just continuing the show. They really want to keep it going.”

It sure sounds like there could have been another season of “Wizards” if Selena hadn’t wanted to leave!

Do you think Jake is mad at Selena?

Source: disneydreaming.com

KAPUA February 13, 2013 at 12:48 pm

I DON’T THINK JAKE IS MAD IS AT SELENA. I’M SURE THEY MADE IT UP. LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO. JAKE IS AMAZING ACTOR. AND VERY AMAZING TALENTED. BUT HE’S GETTING OLDER KNOW. I HOPE HE DOES OTHER MOVIES THEN DISNEY MOVIES. HE DOES COMEDY AND SOME ROMANTIC MOVIES. MOST OF THE ACTOR AND ACTRESS DO ALOT IN THERE CAREERS. SOME OF THE MOVIES IVE SEEN ARE PRETTY GOOD. THE ENDING OF THE MOVIES KEEPS YOU GUESSING.

mike lopez February 13, 2013 at 1:25 pm

well! im with jake that selena could act a new season of “wizards of waverly place”if she didnt decide to leave.i mean that will be awsome because i always love to see selena,we all do,but maybe selena sees her future in business better outside.selena knows what to do and jow to handle problems.i just wish the best future for her.we all should do!!!!!!!!!

RED ROSEY LIPS February 13, 2013 at 1:59 pm

how he could beand why he would do tht u r crazy ok he would not do this ok but if he would do tht his own i will kill him on the spot :p ;) but how can i do tht he is soooo cute n handsome ha ha ha ha ha!!!!:p ;)

justsel February 13, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Of course he is mad. Selena is leaving and they stop the show. And the dude is out of job

Joey February 13, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Red Rosey Lips” can you please learn how to spell do any of your classes ever teach you grammar writing and spelling??

David Conway February 13, 2013 at 8:41 pm

dear selena gomez zone fansite , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that i just hope this issue is also a rumor my self to but in,case that jake t austin is mad at selena gomez , i just what to say im own statement here i do feel the same just about being so mad at selena gomez , just for leaving that,s why i am just mad at walt disney production company and to blame them to much , i guess i was so wrong at walt disney company just on the internet web site and that,s why im just hurting and attacking at walt disney production company , just for no reason , i just what to move on to this issue on hand , i just do,nt hate me fan,s i was on your side just for wizards of waverly place come back , good bye , love david b conway

David Conway February 13, 2013 at 8:44 pm

i know,n about jake t austin wanted the sequel motion picture just from the interview on the clevver video on you tube video , love david conway

Rachel February 13, 2013 at 11:55 pm

I’m on Jake’s side for this one. I love Sel so much but she starred in a movie that a majority of her fans cant see…..

Love_katie14 February 15, 2013 at 8:32 pm

Yeah I agree I think its dumb to star in a movie that your fans can’t see and it sets a bad influence

ALYSSA February 14, 2013 at 2:28 pm

well…..

when u grow emotionally-attached to a show….
when all of a sudden someone quits who’s been a part of it for yearrsss……

it can b a lil heartbreaking.. :| and it’s completely understandable.

now do i think he’s mad?!?!!
ehhh he probably is just a little.

now do i think he hates her?!!?!!
no. not at all..

David Conway February 15, 2013 at 10:16 am

i am not starting to fight and hurt at selena gomez , i do care about selena gomez and i do like her just what she does you know , but i have to say this here frist , does selena gomez , just know about the web site called , recent post of wizards of waverly place wikia web site , i just read on that web site just about selena gomez , what,s to rejection on having season 5 and the second sequel motion picture deal as well just long with walt disney production company there name is also on that idea to , and not all the original cast doesn,t have nothing to do with it as well , love david conway

Carly.McCrudden February 15, 2013 at 11:07 am

i want u to go back out with jb xx

David , February 16, 2013 at 11:33 pm

im not leaving this web site , matter what pepole think about me ,but i will not start any personal issue any more , im so sorry for starting those,s issue here , i will shunt my big mouth ok , love david

David Conway March 16, 2013 at 11:01 am

i just have to say this now and do,nt hate me for it please , walt disney production company is for geting that selena gomez ,old tv show is still at the kids choice,s awards voting pole,s ballet,s are still open and very one is still voting on it still and please vote now just before next week end please , david conway

David , February 16, 2013 at 11:46 pm

im going back to help selena gomez and walt disney company , just with out hurting them any more , only if selena gomez what,s me to help her again , and right now i just what to say to walt disney production company can they for give me i know that i made mis , steak with them and the fan,s here i just do,nt hate me to long fan,s love david conway

David , April 13, 2013 at 9:40 pm

i just saw my lot of comment,s i made on here in the older post comment,s , i just want to apologizes to that , i just wish that i can take them back some how on here im so sorry just for the amount of comment,s i did on here , david

David , April 15, 2013 at 10:44 pm

i love to clean up my problem and my over act up on here and to say about selena gomez , i know that she has her own personal life and i know that she has her future and career just after her old tv show , and that was not my problem at all i had with selena gomez , i was only up set just like you are on here , i wanted more just for wizards of waverly place the tv series as much any one else did on here as well , im so sorry for not showing my personal thought,s on here , just do,nt stop me with this comment please , selena gomez , she like to snop at her old tv show just like she has a personal problem , and why may i ask on here , want did we do to her just by selena gomez , we are the one,s gave her the role model and to give her the stardom , that,s why i do,nt have her respect in her any more , , i will stop now , love david conway

David , April 15, 2013 at 10:57 pm

page 2 , i was not trying to hurt her or to be attacking at her on line internet web site , it just bother,s me to think that she has better thing,s to do than her own tv series any more , and just look at want she did with her motion picture , of spring breakers ,telling us that she want,s her own motion picture better than on television just to walt disney production company , and to selena gomez , and her fan,s on here as well , love david conway

david , April 25, 2013 at 9:03 pm

please cancell this to comment,s here please , i just do,nt want hurt any one on here any more , i do have your respect more than , selena gomez , some time,s but i do,nt blame selena gomez right now , david

david conway April 18, 2013 at 8:14 am

im so sorry for all my old comment,s on here , i just hope you can for give some time soon on here , i am also up set to just like you on here , and yes i do agree that jake t austin was mad at selena gomez , david