Home > News > Is Justin Bieber Up All Night Writing Songs About Selena Gomez Break Up?

Is Justin Bieber Up All Night Writing Songs About Selena Gomez Break Up?

by mega on February 22, 2013

in News

tumblr_mexmxuBK6i1rrh2ako1_500_large

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber break-up was so sad! How will the Biebs ever move past it? In true artistic style perhaps! He recently reported writing some new material. Will his next hit single be about their breakup?

Justin Bieber has a lot on his plate recently. Poor guy! Though he’s in the thick of his Believe tour, he is clearly still hurting over his break with Selena Gomez. The pair had it all, or so it seemed! Now, left with a broken heart and sexy voice, all the Biebs has left to do is pour his heart out in his music. Has he been writing about his lost love?

Justin is trying almost anything to get Selena. Currently in Europe for his Believe tour, Justin was seen out in London partying on Feb. 19 with The Wanted and Will.i.am. Could he be dancing his pain away? The boys were apparently out until 3:30am! Sounds like they had a wild night!

After his night out with the guys, Justin had another big night out, this time with a new girl! He was seen arriving at Justin Timberlake’s BRIT Awards after-party concert on Feb. 20 with a hot brunette! And no, we’re not talking about Selena!

Though he’s trying his best, running around Europe and dating new girls may not be the best way for Justin to get over the pop cutie. On Feb. 21, Justin tweeted, “up all last night writing. very very tired.” It’s very possible that the Biebs was up all night writing about his split with Selena. Who doesn’t love a classic Bieber love song? We’re curious to see how much he reveals about their relationship in his upcoming tracks!

Do you think Justin is writing songs about his breakup with Selena, Guys? Leave your oppinion below!

Source: hollywoodlife.com

RED ROSEY LIPS February 22, 2013 at 1:40 pm

they should be back nooww ohh godd plzzzzz! why justin is doing tht i am crying noww plzzzz justin back nowwww!!!!!!!!!!:P

justsel February 22, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Maybe he is writing songs about his new girls. Too many songs about Selena and they mostly sad.

TTFan February 22, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Everything that he does doesn’t revolve around Selena. Neither does everything she does. It’s been two months, the media needs to stop bringing it up at this point, it’s probably annoying.

David , February 23, 2013 at 11:51 pm

just for the fan,s of selena gomez , i was thinking that if selena gomez , just what,s to make shamppo just for her fan,s some time in selena gomez , beauty kit shaving kit for her fan,s in the future stuff just for selena , and fan,s , the only reason why i am asking for this idea for , just because i feel so bad just want i did here just from the past old comment,s , just do,nt hate me what i did here before , love david conway

ivan February 22, 2013 at 2:20 pm

We have to stop believing the crap put out by Hollywoodlife, National Enquirer, The Star, etc. They mingle fact with fiction. every day their false stories are exposed in gossipcop.com and in how things turn out.

KAPUA February 22, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I AGREE, HALF OF WHAT THEY WRITE IS FALSE AND LIES. JUST RUMORS. THEY ALL MAKEUP STORIES ABOUT JUSTIN AND SELENA. WHICH AREN’T EVEN TRUE.

ivan February 22, 2013 at 3:48 pm

My only wish, if they don’t come together again, is for both Selena and Justin to be happy and successful-they are really both good talented people.

David , February 22, 2013 at 9:20 pm

im so sorry for being annoying some time,s here just do,nt hate me for it please , i know that my comment,s are over broad comments and again i what to say i apologizes right now , i just have to much off stuff in my head to much lately just about 4 year,s , now every thing about selena gomez , and her prome,s that she did it keep at all , and my feeling,s goes out to the original actor who play,s the head master of wiz tech mr,crub,s and yes he did pass on doing the season 4 and the series finale episode , love david conway

David , February 22, 2013 at 11:06 pm

i just what to wrap up my new,s just what i know about , and i can leave here just for ever here ok pepole , just because you have your own lap top i do to and my new,s i have for wowp tv studio and the pepole behind the wizards tv show there are the one,s are trying to make another supernatural tv series called , fantasma tv series ——- / and my second new,s is that just after selena gomez , 1 hour tv special comes on that will be the week of the kid,s choice,s awards on sat , night on of the 23 th and also in the month of sept , is the prime time emmy,s , and selena gomez , movie of spring breaker does not come,s out untill march / , and selena is the one that have to finish her fourth album just for march also , i know about selena gomez busy line up in her full career season 2013 , , and this comment is for next week comment just do,nt read this comment if you do,nt what to at all , love david conway

KALANI May 17, 2013 at 5:24 pm

SERIOUSLY STFU IDIOT

ivan February 22, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Hollywoodlife is reporting that she had an affair with a rapper named Gucci Mane while filming spring breakers I believe. I don’t believe this but imagine what Justin must think if he hears this crap. why doesn’t she put a stop to all these rumors by a simple statement?

david conway February 23, 2013 at 5:23 am

hi my name is david conway , i just what to say here i do,nt blame you if your pepole here just hate,s me to much because of my annoying comments , i do care about selena gomez you know im so sorry for blaming selena gomez , all the time , it,s not like i do,nt love her tv special is coming up next month , but i do feel like it,s still a un , fair for only having only 1 tv special and nothing else just beetween the tv series and the series finale episode in january and this 1 hour tv special of alex vs alex , i thought selena gomez , was more smarter than that that , and now the whole thing has the whole gap just beetween both great job , and i what to say as well just if selena gomez just what,s to be rude to me let me say back to her i do,nt like her any more , and we are even selena gomez , love david conway

Selena Pig Gomez February 23, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Why fans selenators love me so much look my face i have pig fat face i everyday watch facebook haters of me yes i know im just pig ugly slut bitch my fans my selenators hurts me very much and i buy one t-shirt just for anti fans…….:D

Selena Pig Gomez February 23, 2013 at 6:59 pm

And im going too making write in my t-shirt i hate selenators fans…..And Im Sorry Fans Look My Deformed Big Pig Ugly Face ……………
Love Yall Alot Haters

Sotiria February 24, 2013 at 9:19 am

Yes…..He could….:) Jelena is the best cuple EVER !!!!!!!! I Believe in their LOVe ….Because their love is realy realy TRU !!!!!!!!!!!

Greek Belieber-Selenator

AOKALANI February 24, 2013 at 7:50 pm

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. JELENA IS THE BEST COUPLE. UNFORTUNATELY JUSTIN CHEATED ON SELENA. APPARENTLY WAS SAYING HORRIBLE THINGS TO HER.

Andreina February 26, 2013 at 5:54 am

Ok do they not get that maybe SELENA is Hurting too!! I mean sel is just acting shes hurtin too!! Plus she has been writing too not just Justin. Trust me I want them to get back together to I hate seeing Selena sad and if Justin wants Selena so bad why has he been out with other girls? He needs to change then we’ll what happens next. I’m just saying she’s hurting to not just him! I’m really excited for her album to come out!(: but I’m just sticking up for my girl! I love you Selena!!!!

sastikaLovesJelena March 3, 2013 at 12:48 pm

aww!!MISING them so badly!! I was hoping them to reunite in Justin’s birthday but,,, LOVE THEM together n yeah the Hollywood life writes just whatever so!! don’t believe it!!