Home > Boyfriend > Justin Bieber Send Selena Gomez A Romantic Valentine’s Day Gift!

Justin Bieber Send Selena Gomez A Romantic Valentine’s Day Gift!

by mega on February 14, 2013

in Boyfriend

538213_493683297362328_1793217779_n_large

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are broken up over the most romantic holiday of the year but a top relationship EXPERT says that should not stop Justin from showing Selena what she means to him!

Justin Bieber needs to step his game up majorly. Justin, 18 and Selena, 20, have been broken up for a while and now HollywoodLife.com can tell you that top relationship expert Dr. Karyn Gordon believe that Justin could win Selena back on Valentine’s Day.

“I recommend, if you care about someone [you should do something],” Dr. Gordon tells us. “To me Valentine’s Day is a care day and I don’t think it’s inapproriate to send the roses, or the candy. Selena will appreciate it … it says ‘I care about you.’”

What a nice idea! And since Valentine’s Day is the most romantic day of the year, and it would be a really nice gesture that Justin could make to Selena.

However, it may take a little more than just a Valentines Day gift for Justin to get Selena back in his arms.

Justin Wants A Reunion, But Selena Doesn’t.
Justin is eager for a reunion, but Selena is hesitant as she is enjoying being single.

“Justin is just trying to make her jealous, and even though he’s everywhere, she doesn’t care or buy it,” a source close to Selena exclusively tells HollywoodLife.com. “She doesn’t want to see his ass. He even invited her to tour with him, go on vacation and everything, but she said no 100 times. She’s bored by his bullsh*t. She is dying to move on from him and wants to grow on her own as not just his girlfriend.”

Here’s hoping a bunch of roses and some chocolates might change her mind!

What do YOU think about it, guys? Should Justin try win Selena back?

Source: hollywoodlife.com

:-) selenator :-) February 14, 2013 at 10:39 am

Maybe!!!

justsel February 14, 2013 at 10:46 am

No, Justin should find some other girl , who will be more appretiative of his gifts. Giving Selly roses on valentine day is the same thing as throwing them away.

David Conway February 14, 2013 at 11:48 am

dear selena gomez zone fansite , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that , i just have to admit some thing to all the fan,s of selena gomez , here please just when i was singing on my you tube tonight just with the song,s by selena gomez , i was so wrong to say that im not human and the human being at all , the only thing i had just when i was 5 year,s of age was music , just when my parent,s got sperated and devorice , i was very young that happened , im so sorry that i started problem,s to much on line internet web site,s , just do,nt hate me for it to long please , love david conway

youlookstewpid February 14, 2013 at 9:10 pm

no one gives a sh*t you bafoon!

kailua February 14, 2013 at 12:55 pm

HOPE THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. HOPE SELENA WILL GIVE JUSTIN ANOTHER SECOND CHANCE. WHY WOULD SELENA THROW STUFF AWAY FROM JUSTIN. JUSTIN MEANT EVERYTHING TO HER. AND HE OF COURSE MEANS EVERYTHING TO HER. HIS MOM WANTS THEM TOGETHER. THEY SO BELONG TOGETHER. I HOPE THEY GIVE EACH OTHER A SECOND TRY. I’M SURE THEY BOTH REGRET DOING STUPID THINGS TO EACH OTHER. JUSTIN AND SELENA HOPEFULLY END UP TOGETHER.

Seni March 16, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Yes they were really happy together

KADEN April 26, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I MISS SEEING THEM TOGETHER SUCH A CUTE COUPLE.

sastika>BELIEBER< SELENATOR< LOVES jelena February 14, 2013 at 2:11 pm

hope that they get back together still I don’t know why !!!!!! they are so meant to be …. LOVE u JUstin

KAPUA February 14, 2013 at 2:18 pm

YES, FINALLY I SOMEONE THAT AGREES WITH ME. AND NOT HAVING SOMEONE TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT THEY SHOULD GO THERE SEPERATE WAYS. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST SWEETEST COUPLE EVER. WHY WOULD JUSTIN AND SELENA DATE OTHER PEOPLE. WHEN CLEARLY THEY CAN DATE EACH OTHER, HIS MOM WANTS THEM BACK TOGETHER, I DEF AGREE WITH HER. DO HOPE HEY EVENTUALLY GET BACK TOGETHER. YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THOSE TWO. SELENA OR JUSTIN COULD HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART. SELENA SHOULD GIVE JUSIN A SECOND CHANCE. I JUST HOPE THEY BOTH CAN ALWAY BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

ALYSSA February 14, 2013 at 2:24 pm

biebs,

move on… #Seriously

i get it.. first loves are hard to 4get.. but sooner or later u do…
she likes being single and I’m sure u enjoy it too.
its whatever tho.. u guys get back together I’ll b happy.
if u guys stay broken up.. I’ll STILL b happy.. lmao

i want wats best for u both.. and there’s nothing wrong if u guys aren’t the best for each-other.. lmao

i think biebs shud TRY to luk for someone else atleast… u can’t go moping around for the rest of your life..
u don’t deserve tht and neither does he..

soooooo yea.

love you <3 lol

justsel February 15, 2013 at 4:37 pm

He tried to hookup with that modeland he was “single” back then for sure. But then Selena flipped out . The truth is she doesnt really want to let him go.

johanna February 14, 2013 at 4:06 pm

HAHAHAHA Justin is moving on he’s NOT gonna send her anything ;) keep waiting slutena :) LOL

Selenator February 15, 2013 at 2:44 am

shut up :)

KAPUA February 14, 2013 at 4:25 pm

UM, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT HE DOES BEHIND CLOSE DOORS, JUSTIN COULD BE SENDING HER STUFF. HOPE SHE TAKES THEM AND KEEPS THEM. SHE DOESN’T THROW IT AWAY. JUSTIN AND SELENA BELONG TOGETHER. THERE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. SELENA IS NOT A SLUT. LOL. I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELNA TOGETHER. SUCH ADORABLE COUPLE.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 14, 2013 at 4:40 pm

wow its awesome i wish they would be back and i know tht they r the romatic couples ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P ;)

hadique February 14, 2013 at 5:49 pm

maybe…. we dont know! right?

leedol February 14, 2013 at 6:50 pm

selena plz give justin a one last chance to prove himself of being a appropriate bf.i want to see u both happily together n justin if sel forgives u plz be loyal to her n take good care of her …..

belieber2.0 February 15, 2013 at 2:44 am

well they ARE just friends now so i dont see why he cant :P
#believe

david conway February 15, 2013 at 6:05 am

SELENA GOMEZ IS ONLY AT THE KIDS CHOICE,S AWARDS ONLY FOR HER OLD TV SERIES OF WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE AND NOTHING ELSE THIS YEAR 2013 HER MUSIC IS NOT PICK JUST FOR HER THIRD ALBUM OR THE REST OF CAREER IN MOVIE,S AS WELL CHECK OUT THE KIDS CHOICE,S AWARDS VOTING BALLET PLEASE , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

mike lopez February 15, 2013 at 10:57 am

selena gomez selena gomez selena gomez selena. i love saying your name!!

mike lopez February 15, 2013 at 10:58 am

selena gomez selena gomez selena gomez selena. i love saying your name !

David Conway February 15, 2013 at 12:06 pm

THIS IS MY LAST PUBLIC STATEMENT JUST BY DAVID CONWAY OK , I DID THIS BEFORE JUST WHEN I LEFT THE WEB SITE OF DISNEY INFONET .COM WEB SITE BEFORE MAY BE I HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING HERE TO IM LEAVING THIS WEB SITE AS WELL , SELENA GOMEZ ZONE FANSITE , I WILL BE SPENDING MORE TIME ON YOU TUBE NOW ON , GOOD BYE SELENA GOMEZ , HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE WERE EVER YOU GO , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

justsel February 15, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I’m sure you will be back )

mike lopez February 15, 2013 at 4:10 pm

im so glad your leaving conway.good-oh,or bad bye

.... February 15, 2013 at 6:25 pm

PEOPLE’S THEY ARE BROKEN UP SHES WONT GIVE HIM AOTHER CHANCE IF HE DID ANYTHING HE COULD TO WIN HER BACK ITS DONE ITS OVER!!! NOT EVEN LOVE SONGS OR NOTHING ITS OVER!!! MOVE ON ALREADY

justsel February 15, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Thats not true, her next album is all about him. And it will be on his birthday.

.... February 15, 2013 at 9:41 pm

okay how do yu know huh?? thats its not true?

David Conway February 15, 2013 at 8:47 pm

i just can,t hate selena gomez just because of walt disney company and i problem,s and i do,nt blame the fan,s here just to bloging me i just hope is not by walt disney the bloging me here because they are the one,s are having problem,s with me and to say as well here the only reason why i was hurting selena gomez to much im just blaming her for the problem,s that walt disney production company is hurting me on line internet , just in,case that selena gomez or wowp tv studio can just read this im so sorry it,s not there fault at all , and no one doesn,t have to see me a,round here any more i just to say that what was the problem , love david conway

selhernadez February 18, 2013 at 10:18 pm

are justin bieber and selena gomez back together???????????

KADEN April 26, 2013 at 8:29 pm

NO THERE NOT. I WISH THEY WERE BUT THERE NOT.

supra skytop May 18, 2013 at 7:01 am

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I do
believe that you ought to write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people
don’t discuss these topics. To the next! All the best!!