Home > Friends, Movies, Pictures, Spring Breakers > More Photos: Selena Gomez At The Spring Breakers’ Premiere in Berlin!

More Photos: Selena Gomez At The Spring Breakers’ Premiere in Berlin!

by mega on February 21, 2013

in Friends, Movies, Pictures, Spring Breakers

David , February 21, 2013 at 11:41 am

i need to say this here frist just before selena gomez , fan,s come,s back here later tonight please they are acting just like the web site of justin bieber zone fansite just about the problem i had about my age and being so creppy this web site is acting like that here they just told me that im so annoying on here , they what me to leave this web site just because of my age and i have to be a pre,teen age to be here is that right thing for pepole to do drect to selena gomez and walt disney company , i will stay a,way , i will be at you tube video channel , good bye , love david conway

KAPUA February 21, 2013 at 12:26 pm

NOW SELENA LOOKS FLAWLESS AND POISE. NESSA AND HER DRESS DOESN’T LOOK ALL THAT GOOD. SHES LOOKS VERY ELEGANT AND PRETTY TO. SELENA LOOKS LIKES HERSELF.

KAPUA February 22, 2013 at 1:05 pm

HER OUTFIT LOOKS HIDEOUS. AT LEAST MOST OF THE CELEBS DOESN’T THINK THERE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE. THEY LOVE WHAT THEY DO AND VERY PASSIONATE AT WHAT THEY DO.

Selena Gomez February 22, 2013 at 10:03 am

Hi all

KAPUA February 22, 2013 at 3:04 pm

THERE PREIMERE IS MOSTLY TO TRY TO PROMOTE IT AND NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THEM. BUT THEY GET THERE FANS INVOLVE TO. NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THEM. SELENA I DON’T KNOW IF SHE LOVES HER FANS OR SHES TO SELF ABSORB SOMETIMES I THINK NESSA IS THE SAME WAY TO. NOT THAT PRETTY. AT LEAST ASHLEY IS QUIET AND JUST LOVE HER FANS SELENA AND NESSA I DON’T THINK THEY DO. WOW, CAN’T BELIEVE SHE WOULD TALK ABOUT JUSTIN. SHE MUST BE A IDIOT.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 22, 2013 at 12:42 pm

hii selena
heyy selena urr pics alll r sooo cute but i dont like ur clothes maybe u r wearing nothing under!!!!!!!!!!!!its badd!!!!dont mind but i am saying as a fan and nothing!!!!!ok and sorry!!!!!:P

RED ROSEY LIPS February 22, 2013 at 12:44 pm

ur all movies r great especially wizard of warvely place is amaaazing but the last one means spring breakers is not good to looook sorr dont mind it but i think i will not see it!!!!!!!!!!:(!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT BE ANGRYY OK!!!!:p

HAWLANI February 22, 2013 at 6:58 pm

WHAT A FOOL SHE IS. HEY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN’T LIKE HER,

Zarah February 22, 2013 at 5:46 pm

Hey Selena Gomez I like all ur pics and my sisters think ur stupid but I stand up for u