Home > Adidas NEO, Twitter > New Picture: “Our NEO Label look book is finished, let me know your favorite……” -Selena On Twitter!

by mega on February 21, 2013

in Adidas NEO, Twitter

“Our NEO Label look book is finished, let me know your favorite styles for spring. Check it out! http://www.adidas.com/neoliveyourstyle”

Selena Gomez February 21, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Im so busy but i back soon in this chat love yall

KAPUA February 22, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I DON’T THINK SHES THAT DUMB ENOUGH TO DATE J’S BEST FRIEND ALFREDO. THAT WOULD JUST RUIN THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN JUSTIN AND ALFREDO. BUT IF SHE DATES OTHES GUYS THAT AREN’T ASSOCIATE WITH JUSTIN. THEN THATS BETTER. SHE DOES LOOK NORMAL AND HER SELF. SHES NOT HER WITH HER FRIENDS. AT LEAST TAYLOR CARES ABOUT HER FANS AND GETS THEM INVOLVE ANYWAY SHE CAN. SELENA DOESN’T. SHE DOESN’T HAVE NESSA AND ASHLEY ALWAYS BY HER SIDE. BTW SELENA YOU DON’T SEEM ALL THAT BRIGHT WHAT A FOOL

ana clara February 21, 2013 at 3:03 pm

U should date justin bieber I’m 13 years old I’m justin’s and yours biggest fan
I live in england I’m from brazil I would like your manager to listen to me singing if its possible. I’m a great singer please add me on msn I promise I want tell no one I’m not like those girls that promises something and them do it.

mike lopez February 21, 2013 at 7:57 pm

whom you think yourself,ana clara,you think your selena gomez.i mean,i understand you believe in yourself too much,but its not that easy,okay.you cant just ask it in selenas zone.your crazy.about selena,she looks great in her adidas neo runway.love u selly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RED ROSEY LIPS February 22, 2013 at 12:39 pm

heyy but i dont know wht is in this book ??????????????:( cann anyone tell me!!!plz!!!!!!:(;)

KAPUA February 22, 2013 at 3:28 pm

WHAT A LOSER SELENA IS. SORRY TO SAY. BUT SHE IS.

selena gomez in paris 2013, adidas 2013 selena gomez, selena gomez neo photos, selena gomez adidas neo selenagomezzone com, selena gomez νεα, neo-selena gomez, selena photoshoot adidas neo, selena gomez для neo, selena gomez spring lookbook release date, selena Gomez Photoshoots Adidas Neo,