Home > Movies, Pictures, Spring Breakers, Twitter > New Picture: Selena, Rachel And Harmony in Purple Fashion Magazine!

New Picture: Selena, Rachel And Harmony in Purple Fashion Magazine!

by mega on February 8, 2013

in Movies, Pictures, Spring Breakers, Twitter

<br />
&#8220;Dope Photographer @AnnabelMehran capturing #SelenaGomez @BelleKorn &amp; #HarmonyKorine watching us on the screen in a drunken debauchery!&#8221;<br />

“Dope Photographer @AnnabelMehran capturing #SelenaGomez @BelleKorn & #HarmonyKorine watching us on the screen in a drunken debauchery!”

hadique February 8, 2013 at 8:36 am

I think selena its sick no? know

mike lopez February 8, 2013 at 9:46 am

shes fine.maybe shes just cuffing,just wish her good luck

David conway February 9, 2013 at 9:13 am

i feel the same to i just hope that selena gomez get well soon as well , and to tell you the fan,s here , i know that you do,nt what me here & not to love me and that is your opinion about that , the only reason why i come here is not for you fan,s i know that you love selena gomez in your way , i just do,nt need your support on me ok , i know about my problem,s to much , at lis that i care just about her future career and my idea,s for selena gomez , it,s sound like to me you do,nt love me enough to help selena gomez , just to walt disney and selena gomez , drect to them comment , love david conway

David conway February 9, 2013 at 9:25 am

im so sorry selena gomez and walt disney production company , the only problem just for me lately it just hard for me to say good bye to selena gomez , just from the disney channel now it just to accept her gone for good , just do,nt hate me every one , love david conway

RED ROSEY LIPS February 9, 2013 at 12:07 pm

whtt yyyyyyyy wht did she dooooo u r almost crazyyy guys in this world!! :@

RED ROSEY LIPS February 9, 2013 at 12:05 pm

selena take care of ur health ok or maybe she is coughing or i think she is seeing her pic and making this face!!! :p ha ha ha ha!!! ;)

selena gomez feeling sick 2013, selena gomez feeling sick at the airport, Rachel R purple magazine, selena gomez feels sick 2013, selena gomez photo february 2013 with fans, selena gomez sick 2013, selena gomez sick??2013,