Home > Boyfriend > Pattie Mallette Wants Justin Bieber Back With Selena Gomez!

Pattie Mallette Wants Justin Bieber Back With Selena Gomez!

by mega on February 7, 2013

in Boyfriend

pattie malette and jelena

Pattie Mallette wants her son Justin Bieber to get back with Selena Gomez, since she thinks Selena was a really good influence on Justin. A source spoke with Radar Online about Pattie rooting for a reunion between Jelena:

“Pattie’s been pushing hard for Justin to get back with Selena. However, Selena doesn’t want to associate with the crowd Justin’s been hanging out with lately as she thinks they’re not to be trusted.”

Although, while the source says Selena is hesitant to get back with Justin, the duo WERE spotted out together last weekend, and Selena stayed over Justin’s home. The two are also both in New York City this week – Justin is working on “Saturday Night Live” and Selena is busy with the Adidas NEO fashion show – so it wouldn’t surprise us if the duo meet up in the city.

Do you want Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez to get back together?Leave your comment below!

Source: disneydreaming.com

hadique February 7, 2013 at 2:41 pm

yes yes yes yes yes yes amazing

javi February 7, 2013 at 2:50 pm

i don’t think justin is going to listen to his mom. he thinks becasue he’s 18 he’s an adult already. he rather listen to those idiots of little twist and little za than his own family. besides she didin’t raise him much so he was bound to grow up with any rules to follow.

David conway February 8, 2013 at 11:59 am

I JUST HAVE TO ADMIT IS TO SAY THIS HERE THE REAL TRUTH I DO,NT WHAT TO HURT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY THIS WAY, I CHOICE OVER SELENA GOMEZ MORE THAN TO CARE ABOUT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , AND THE STUFF THAT THEY MAKE THIS DAY,S , I LOVE YOU SELENA GOMEZ , SHE IS WAY BETTER THAN WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

kailua February 7, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Yes, they belong together with Justin. I do hope Justin and selena get back together. His mom is right that Justin and selena should get back together. They still and always love each other very much.

mike lopez February 7, 2013 at 3:34 pm

justin’s mom was right that selena was a good influence on him.i want for selena the best and she knows whats the right but if they get back together and jb cheeted on her again he will be the biggest idiot.love you my baby chic sel

ivan February 7, 2013 at 4:09 pm

He will be away for about 4 months in other parts of the world so he won’t have much time for her. Love could cool or die in a long absence. At least he hopefully will be away from those two clowns who have been nothing but bad publicity and trouble.
By the way she looks gorgeous.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 7, 2013 at 4:42 pm

yes yes amazinggg :D yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa realllyyy selena if u r seeing this comments then see my comment tht justin is a very nice guy if u will lost himm then u will sad damn i lost the right one for mee ok
soo plzz get back together plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for godd sakke u two r veryy sweet couples reallllyyyy :P :( plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

fatima May 7, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Realy cuz he was caught with drugs like two times sudpid

RED ROSEY LIPS February 7, 2013 at 4:43 pm

:( :( :(
why they broke up?why?why? plzzzz ans meee why? wht did happen between u twoooo ????
:( :( :(

fatima May 7, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Justin cheated on her sudpid

Ingrid February 7, 2013 at 5:27 pm

No, she’s to good for him.

sam February 7, 2013 at 7:19 pm

They should get back together because she is a good influence on him. If he wants to be with her then he should just stay with her and not cheat on her. He is hanging with the wrong people right now. He needs to get his act straight and be a man. If he wants selena then he needs to show her that he can be a man and not act like a baby. He needs to grow up. Selena should give him a chance. Justin if you are reading this you better take this to heart.

adrian February 7, 2013 at 8:22 pm

OFCOURSE I WANT JELENA BACK TOGETHER AGAIN…..THEY ARE IN LOVE YOU CAN JUST FEEL IT. SELENA IS A SMART GIRL THO LOOKING OUT FOR WHO SHE CAN TRUST IS IMPORTANT. IN THE INDUSTRY YOU HAVE TO BE CAUTIOUS

David conway February 7, 2013 at 9:03 pm

does selena gomez , know just about wowp tv studio and the pepole behind that own,s her old tv series of wizards of waverly place that they wanted more just for the tv series may i ask , i did read on the internet web site they did wanted season 5 or the spin off tv series , and the tv creator todd j wald he is the one is posting rumor,s on line just about to have the sequel , im so sorry just for being so mean at selena gomez , i do care about selena gomez , well being , im just hurting my self just why i am the only one is blog on my computer just when they are so many another pepole that hate,s her selena gomez , on the , on line internet web site,s , i just wish i did told walt disney production company before i do care about selena gomez fan,s you know , love david conway

mike lopez February 7, 2013 at 9:23 pm

selena is just so cute and adorable.well i am not a boeber fan but i hope
selena will be very happy in her love relationship.

mike lopez February 7, 2013 at 9:26 pm

oh conway you are really a sad little boy.shutttt uppp!!!

David conway February 8, 2013 at 4:11 am

no i am not sad little boy conway , mike lopez , i just do,nt know why i am acting like that on here to much , and my age as well im not little at all , im 20 year,s older than your disney star , selena gomez , love david conway

justsel February 8, 2013 at 8:29 am

You acting like that because of Bieber Fever. Be who you are and tell what you want. Its all good.

nikki February 7, 2013 at 10:27 pm

yes but they are a couple

karti February 7, 2013 at 11:11 pm

yes i want selena & justin back together

KAPUA February 10, 2013 at 6:11 pm

HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA EVENTUALLY GET BACK TOGETHER. I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER. I MISS THEM TOGETHER. AND JUSTIN HOLDING SELENA IN HIS ARMS. JUSTIN AND SELENA HAVING THAT INTIMATE MOMENTS TO THEMSELVES.

KAPUA February 8, 2013 at 12:33 am

ME TO, JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE THE MOST CUTEST COUPLE. JUST HOPE THEY SEE EACH OTHER IN NYC AT THE NEO FASHION SHOW. THEY BELONG TOGETHER. CAN’T IMAGINE THEM SEEING OTHER PEOPLE.

sastika>BELIEBER< SELENATOR< LOVES jelena February 8, 2013 at 1:11 am

Justin is definitely going to listen to his MOM cuz she’s been a real inspiration to him..N I know Justin wont deny his mom bt I really don’t know abt Jelena BUT I still BELIEVE them to get back together. love them #JELENA #SELENA n #* JUSTIN* love u

KAPUA February 9, 2013 at 10:31 pm

HE DOESN’T WANT HIS MOM IN HIS LOVE LIFE OR HIS ROMATIC LIFE. I DON’T THINK GUYS WANT THERE MOM IN THERE LOVE LIFE. THERE FRIENDS NOT SO MUCH EITHER. BUT STAYS BETWEEN HIM AND SELENA. AND THEY DON’T GET THERE FRIENDS INVOLVE IN THERE RS. BUT THERE FRIENDS GIVES THEM ADVICE ON LOVE. BUT STAYS OUT OF THERE RS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Jessica harold February 8, 2013 at 4:52 am

A rumor here and rumor there ,rumor,rumor every where rumor…
Old media has a lot of rumors hiya hiya yooooo :)

Back to business what pattie thinks about the relation ship:
I try to support what ever he wants and I think she’s a sweetheart (but whatever they decide is great)

David conway February 8, 2013 at 5:03 am

i just feel so embarassment not to tell you want i do on you tube video channel just at night , love david conway

KAPUA February 10, 2013 at 6:12 pm

YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AND IRRATING DAVID. YOU SEEM TO ALWAYS WRITE LOVE DAVID CONWAY. SO ANNOYING WITH WHAT YOU WRITE.

What pplthink in Hollywood life dot com February 8, 2013 at 6:30 am

View Comment
Jasmine Gibbs (@JasmineGibbs15)Posted at 6:51 PM on February 7, 2013
Mason. I can see what your saying… Andrew`s artlclee is really cool, on thursday I got a top of the range Buick after I been earnin $6816 this – four weeks past and in excess of ten/k last munth. this is definitely the easiest-work I have ever had. I actually started nine months/ago and right away was bringin in over $84… per-hr. I went to this site, Great60.comTAKE A LOOK
keairaPosted at 5:15 PM on February 7, 2013
selena is preety smart and can sing she can find some one better
dreamonPosted at 5:04 PM on February 7, 2013
What Justin will learn is Selena set the bar pretty damn high. Guys, particularly young guys, always think they might be missing something, that there might be someone better out there. He’s bound to be disappointed from here on out because girls like Selena are about one in a billion. He’ll never find anyone better and he’ll drive every girl he dates crazy trying to make her be something she isn’t. Some people just find their soulmates early in life. My parents met when they were 14 and they’ve been married forever. Depends on the people.
Say what?Posted at 5:01 PM on February 7, 2013
Since when does anyone want their Mommy telling them who to date. Justin and Selena fought a lot during their time together. Would you stay with someone you fought with just because your Mom liked the other person? Come on folks. It did not work, after trying several times. Justin always looked like he was henpecked around Selena. Leave him alone. What does Patty know about making a marriage work anyhow? I think Justin should be dating casually and meeting new people. I’m sure eventually he’ll find someone who lets him be himself, and doesn’t create all sorts of drama. Look at the other Justin – Timberlake. Everyone wanted him and Britney to stay together – how sweet and cute, etc. But they parted and now he has someone way better, in a mature and healthy relationship. Look at the drama Sel created with Barbara Palvin. Barbara did nothing wrong, nor did Justin. Selena, as usual, instigated all this nonsense, and thus got sympathy from everyone for being the hurt party, but she wasn’t. No one had a bad thing to say about Barbara until Selena came into the jealous picture.
GuestPosted at 7:46 PM on February 7, 2013
His mother was never married so you should get your facts straight before you post
writeyourheartlrPosted at 4:57 PM on February 7, 2013
Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.
selenatorPosted at 3:44 PM on February 7, 2013
i don’t think she actually meant that i think she meant mistakes in general.. but i support Jelena anyway and I think they were good together but it’s their decision and i hope they are happy cos that’s the main thing :) <3
GinaPosted at 2:01 PM on February 7, 2013
I don’t think she meant letting Justin and Selena when she was talking about mistakes though. Selena let go of Justin. So Justin can’t keep chasing Selena if she let him go.
BelieberPosted at 2:00 PM on February 7, 2013
Pattie is a great person and moms know the best and i am being positive about all of this cuz Pattie is always right and I hope they will keep it going! i agree with Pattie 100%
KeiraPosted at 1:56 PM on February 7, 2013
Justin will never find anyone as beautiful, smart, genuine and as damn patient than Selena was. The kid needs a lobotomy, he’s SO stupid because she’ll end up with a good guy & he’ll end up with a fame whore! Oh well, he’s made his bed…now he can go screw anyone in it preferably someone who doesn’t think he is a lesbian!
:-) Posted at 1:40 PM on February 7, 2013
Pattie is a great woman and I totaly agree with her!
KailuaPosted at 4:09 PM on February 7, 2013
Me to. I do hope they get back together eventually. There so good together and are made for each other.
CarlyPosted at 7:05 PM on February 7, 2013
How do pple know they r good 4 each other, they r the ones in the r/ship and again, she only said she’s a sweetheart not that she wants them back 2gether. I think overall selena gomez is a nice gal, the kind u want ur son to marry. I think right now Justin is at the age he wants to explore. He should do that but not to the expense of Selena and she should let him b and go on and meet mature older guys, preferably in the acting world. I think Justin to my opinion truly loved her when they first started dating, but just as he is growing up and changing so is that love. True some pple meet their other half early in life and for some u go thru many heart aches b4 u finally meet ur life partner, Selena shouldn’t let him bring her down, she has so much to look forward to, she’s beautiful and so many gals look up to her. She shouldn’t settle for less than she’s worth. Frankly i think Justin will find it hard to really get someone who doesn’t want him for the exposure and i feel bad for him because he wont know who is genuine and who is in for the fame ride. It takes two to have r/ship, two to make it or break it and i think pple should stop saying who is at fault and who isnt, let them make their mistakes learn from them and move on. I also wish Justin would choose his friends wisely but u only learn from ur mistake not from others and u only see whats wrong when u reach a dead end in whatever the situation is. I hope selena can move on and live her life and b happy.

mike lopez February 8, 2013 at 9:52 am

please conway,shut up your big mouth and dont ever enter this site again,and stop your wierd:love stuoid david conway.

David conway February 9, 2013 at 4:14 am

you do,nt own this web site mike lopez , do,nt tell me were to go here or not , and what i do mean is that selena gomez , is better than disney some time,s , love david conway

ivan February 8, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I sometimes feel there should be a resident psychologist in these sites. I don’t believe the comments I see sometimes. I am a Believer but I think some fans of Selena, Justin, ONE Direction are nuts. Nevertheless, we should never blame them for what some of their fans say or do. they are good kids entertaining us.

hadique February 8, 2013 at 1:28 pm

…..,…,……….,……..,……,…..,,……

ZBMJSJ February 9, 2013 at 12:46 pm

WTF!!??

KALANI June 9, 2013 at 8:49 pm

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

ELS February 8, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Please Justin you should listen to ur Mom and get back together and please Selena you should accept justin again ;)

ivan February 8, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Latest story from National Enquirer is Tyler Swift wants to date Bieber so that is causing a strain in her relationship with Selena. the gossipcop.com site shows it’s untrue. Don’t believe anything unless confirmed from such gossip mags or sites.

justsel February 8, 2013 at 5:46 pm

gossip.com is talking out of their asses like everyone else, they are not in position to confirm or deny anything, unless they can read minds. There only a few people in the world, who can see whats really going on. I’m one of them,lol. And yes, deep inside Taylor Swift is obviously jealous of what happens between Justin and Selena. I dont blame her, everyone is frigging jealous.

mike lopez February 8, 2013 at 3:36 pm

ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan!!!

KALANI June 9, 2013 at 8:50 pm

I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA GET TO TALK PRIVATELY. THERE FRIENDS DON’T INTEFER IN THER CONVO.

ivan February 8, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Love to see my name in lights-lol
i like to bring my expertise into checking out these fictions in gossip sites which people believe without checking them for example one says Tyler wants Justin to dump Justin, another says Tyler wants Justin for himself-which is it?

mike lopez February 8, 2013 at 3:55 pm

ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan ivan !!!!!!!!

mike lopez February 8, 2013 at 3:57 pm

slena your the best

Cecilie February 8, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Yes yes yes yes!!! whey are so cute together

RED ROSEY LIPS February 9, 2013 at 12:03 pm

yeaa yeaa u all r right guys plzzz selena now get back together with justin plzz plzzz :( we all request uuuuu plzzzzz!!!!!and we want our ans from uuu sooon!!! ok !!!!:( :p

ZBMJSJ February 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm

RED ROESY LIPS!!!! WE ALL WANT THAT!!!

ZBMJSJ February 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm

yay!!! pattie should really convince justin and selena to get back together!
They are forever ever ever gonna be together!!!!!!

RED ROSEY LIPS February 9, 2013 at 5:53 pm

yaa u r right ZBMJSJ she is justin,s mom she should dooo something noww!!!!!;)

belieber2.0 February 9, 2013 at 10:44 pm

even his mom is agreeing selena a good influence on him. stop being around lil twist so much justin and listen to ur mom :)

mike lopez February 9, 2013 at 11:02 pm

go selena

David conway February 9, 2013 at 11:19 pm

mike lopez ,you are so annoying on this web site , love david conway

Lizeth February 10, 2013 at 1:19 am

stin and Selena should get back together! they made the best couple evr

Lizeth February 10, 2013 at 1:23 am

Selena you should get back with him because everybody deserves a second chance but if he hurts you again then that is his lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ JELENA ~ February 10, 2013 at 5:23 am

Yes He dos deserves a second Selena I mean
I hope I am not to forwarded but y’all were just so cute <3
I still think there is a spark ** in between them :D
Cuz I mean they were seen together sooo…..
#HOPE there is still love in the air !!! :)

David conway February 10, 2013 at 9:52 am

i just have a short statement tonight it,s about my face book it will be some changes made on my face book this time the only thing i what i on my face book now is that , it will be , wowp tv studio and wizards of waverly place if it still cancelled or not i still what them there and the third thing i still what is , selena gomez and justin bieber , and the down side of that i just do,nt what walt disney production company , any more on my face book good bye walt disney production company , love david conway

David conway February 10, 2013 at 11:39 am

the only time i will change my mind on my face book again only if walt disney company , just stop bloging me on there own web site in the future , love david conway

David conway February 10, 2013 at 6:36 pm

i still what the fan,s of face book on mind face book as well , i do love fan,s to , love david conway

Ariana Henderson February 11, 2013 at 2:25 am

Yes! They are so cute together!!!!!!!!! Even though I want Justin ALL for myself.

mike lopez February 11, 2013 at 1:11 pm

conway nobody cares about your facebook

angelicaccents.blogspot.com May 18, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Solid stuff here on selenagomezzone.com, dude.
I’m happy you’ve been able to gather up all this content here,
and I’m loving the way you deliver it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care to keep it sharp. I cannot wait to learn much more from you. This is really a superb web site.